FINISHED ZACK SNYDER CUT EXISTS 100%

>WB TESTED BOTH CUTS

>PICKED WHEDONS VERSION AS IT GOT MORE LUAGHS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SherazFarooqi_/status/933155268103417856
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Taking a literal random tumblr blog as a source

Also stupid because this isn't a trilogy. Snyder still wanted to do at least a fourth part with Darkseid.

Thank Christ he'll never get that chance now.

either way, you know a snyder cut exists. Principal photography had concluded. Considering henry was doing MI6 with his mustache, he didn't expect to do any reshoots. The movie was essentially finished and snyder was in the process of piecing it together when his daughter was (((((((KILLLED))))))

Well if Fiona says it it must be true.

JUSTICE LEAGUE: THE SNYDER CUT

GET HYPE

she talks to zack on vero you dickhead

Its probably 50/50 whether or not we get the snyder cut they showed to test audiences. The CG is probably still 70-85% complete. so it means they'll have to pay a bit more just to finish the VFX.

Its up to WB whether or not they decide the return investment is worth finishing up snyders cut.

LOOKS LIKE KINO IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

what i want to know is what aspect of the humor was zack's and what was there in spite of him

it's a genuinely funny movie, best fantasy action ever too

>implying WB will put more money into releasing 2 separate cuts of this disaster
>implying it’s not already haemorrhaging money

If it's a memorable line, even the bad ones, it's Whedon. If it's a character moment, it's Snyder

Lasso of truth on the butt scene played like Snyder humor

reminder they didn't change the script at all, they simply brought on whedon so the jokes wouldn't fall completely flat like they have in every installment of the DCEU.

The movie was shit and is set to be a financial disaster.

The DCEU is in shambles and Hack Snyder is never coming back.

The sooner you deal with this and stop deluding yourself the better DCucks

>If it's a memorable line, even the bad ones, it's Whedon
this depends on the measure of truth there is in zack supposedly giving whedon a blueprint for what he wanted

aside from this, supposedly zack's OG JL cut tested horribly with execs, but what does that mean?
that they just didn't like it at a raw level or didn't like it in regards to it fitting certain mandates?
more and more i think wanting whatever he had prior to reshoots is a bit of an overreaction, we'd have to be able to exactly pinpoint the nature of the reshoots and their relation to snyder's goal and whether he truly wanted more footage and whether the footage taken affected the movie far more than he had intended

I hope so, i really did enjoy MoS & BvS shitposting aside

Whedon is just a fucking hack, at least Snyder tries, even if he fails half the time

Lies
Supes originally had the black suit for fuck sake, there was massive changes

obviously the original script before bvs was released was never shot

can there really be a huge difference between what was finished in principal photography and what was made in reshoots? not possible

>changing the color of the CGI model
>massive changes

you know nothing

another source confirms it:

twitter.com/SherazFarooqi_/status/933155268103417856

way to be subtle on the chans my dude

A couple of jokes wouldn’t require a writting credit. He would have to do a significant amount of writing to get that per guild rules

WHos the cute chink?

Unironically, how do we make this a thing?

>reminder they didn't change the script at all
>Whedon literally credited as a writer as per SGA rules due to the amount he wrote for the reshoots
you're an idiot

there's a petition going around, steadily growing and already bigger than it should be

And he tells her company secrets like a drunk guy in a bar?

>>implying WB will put more money into releasing 2 separate cuts of this disaster
>implying that it costs that much to do so
>implying it wasn't part of their plan all along

>Considering henry was doing MI6 with his mustache, he didn't expect to do any reshoots.
...Because Superman's role in the film is rather small compared to the rest. That doesn't mean it was all finished.

not at all
all these people are rabidly talking amongst each other and finding shit out from their film crew connects on social media

zack himself has nothing to do with any of this

Then how is is relevant that she talks to Zack on Vero? Why even bring it up?

I WANT TO BELIEVE

>how is is relevant
her status as a source was brought into question, all i said is that zack's got nothing to do with all this

i'm totally against putting all these sorts of personal relationships out in public like that but these guys are so eager to post screencaps so now we got an extra layer in this story

>More of Zack's Superman

And why would I want that?

This. People are actually bringing up this Superman as a positive and I cannot wrap my head around it

He works for the Director

Because it was actually good

Is there a finished version of the scene where The Flash saves his waifu? That looked pretty dope

principal photography ended 10/16. Whedon came on 05/17. Considering how fat afleck was and the need to remove henry's mustache (in essentially all his scenes), you can very well be sure that there is a second cut of the movie out there that is snyder's original vision

>Makes fun of the kids in the beginning
>Literally acts like a murderous lunatic ten seconds after he comes back from the dead
>Would rather be dead than help people
>Inexplicably gets a new lease on life and suddenly enjoys being fucking Superman
>"Is this guy bothering you?"
After two movies of him being a wet blanket asshole it's actually creepy watching him pretend to be an okay guy. Like when you know your friend's dad beats the fuck out of him when he's home but he acts all nice and polite when other adults are around.

He died, he returned a changed man. Even Aquaman says his soul is probably dead.

>His soul is probably dead
Are you telling me that this resurrected, soulless husk that was once Superman is more heroic than the pre-death version and this is a good thing to you...?

>Martha Wayne drives her shitty pick-up truck all the way from Kansas to Metropolis just to have coffee with Lois Lane

No
the Synder version got cut because it was deemed "unwatchable" across the board

I don't know how Snyderfags live with themselves desu

Fucking based. Can't wait to watch true Zack kino with you guys.
Zack knows what the fans want and the critics can eat shit.
This is OUR film.
DChads Unite!