NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH...

NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/90434521/#90437157
youtube.com/watch?v=l000b47sfO4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ezaw-g6TIQI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*calls you soyboy smugly*

lmao, "soyboi" really hits the nerve, does it?

Why is Dan Schneider there on the right

oh no, these must be the dangerous nazis i've been hearing about

Who knew white supremacists could be so diverse

Why is the graph poster not posting as much now?
Is he upset he got caught as a monkey?
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/90434521/#90437157

so many ubermensch

Look like a fun group of dudes.

>that guy in the track suit

What is this?

Context?

>these are the dudes calling people soyboys

americans.jpg

A Sup Forums meetup

wrong, pic related is how the average Trump supporter looks like

It's a group of speedrunners at a meetup.

Are these the faggots that call you soyboy and a numale whenever you disagree with them?

14/88 RACE WAR NOW

they will surely win

t. bugman

soyboy dot jpeg right there

pic related is the average ron paul supporter

Why can't the left meme?

Me on the left

what meetup is this from?
it's certainly not surprising to see that Sup Forums is literally r/ddt
I bet they had a good time though, I was kind of jealous watching the HWNDU Sup Forums meetup

Doesn't change the fact that you're a soyboy.

Me third from the left

>Adonis696

it's soygoy

What's wrong, friend? We are truly a diverse movement and accepting of any person from any background, much more so than you vile racists in the left-wing. All you ever clamor for is African-Americans. As you see in your picture, there's Italian, Irish, German, British, Native American, African, Indian, and Spanish, all coming in at various percentages, of course.

Are you mad, nu-male?

>becoming a living cartoon to own the libs

now this is embarrassing

What's wrong, friend? We are truly a diverse movement and accepting of any person from any background, much more so than you vile racists in the left-wing. All you ever clamor for is African-Americans. As you see in your picture, there's Italian, Irish, German, British, Native American, African, Indian, and Spanish, all coming in at various percentages, of course.

Are you mad, nu-male?

Yeah thanks to you now every time I drink my favorite cinnamon soy latte I'm reminded that my girlfriend only stays with me because I'm asexual and allow her to fuck black guys on the side.

wonder how many soyboys got btfo that day

you fell for it.

Well at least they are not left leaning parasites.

>all those small, pudgy, effeminate hands

>Yeah the leftists are the real racists my fellow centipedes
Go back to the_donald and stop ruining Sup Forums you newfag piece of trash

Why do you browse /k/?

Why are the black guys there?

Stop using soy.

*breathes in*

Because Sup Forums isn't white

This photo is representative of literally any board on Sup Forums. Why is Sup Forums supposed to be embarrassed by it when they just look like your average faggot?

This!!!

This

>this horrid lack of self-awareness

youtube.com/watch?v=l000b47sfO4

>h-haha i-its you that g-got served actually!

just be yourself, bro

American poltards are not white. European pol users pretty much are white.

>Muh alt right
>Muh racism is bad and diversity is good
You started browsing Sup Forums in 2015, didn't you?

you ever notice how its only the liberals who make these threads

Wow. This shit's embarrassing. Guess I'm going to become a cuckold welcoming foreigners to benefit off my work.

The irony is these people are social butterflies compared to the aspie mongrels who insist on shitting up this board all day.

THREE! THREE BLACK MEN! BASED!!!

are there no girls on Sup Forums?

how many of them do you think work for a living?

Why do retards keep believing it's a Sup Forums meetup?
It's even worse: a speedrunner meetup.

well yeah, why would you sad fuckers expose how ridiculous you look?

This. Apparently off topic political shitposting is fine as long as they're doing it.

*inhales*

Wow, this board is a sad place.

because everyone wants to hate Sup Forums

>implying poltards do any meaningful work
Dumbfuck republican voters are always the least educated and make the least money. Imagine unironically having to compete with Jose for a gardening job. Lmao.

Early 2013
why?

based!

All of them? Why would nanny state abusers ever vote for Trump?

BASED!

LIBERALS SCREECHING!

*runs the world*

The only girls on this site is /cgl/. Quit being retarded.

Yes, but all the threads made by Sup Forums are great!

>the right can't me-

Embarrassing

Bump

I notice when you want to get under the skin of liberals, you make up words and mspaint comics, and when you want to get under the skin of conservatives, you simply post pictures of conservatives or any random thing Trump did throughout the week.

*ruins

Trump would be a liberal even 10 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=Ezaw-g6TIQI

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THE POL BULLIES ARE BEING MEAN TO ME AGAIN MOOOOOOOOOOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GET THEM JANNY GET THEM OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!

THIS IS A NEOGAF SAFE SPACE

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHY CANT THE MODS JUST BE FROM FYAD

I HATE YOU POL MEANIE POO POO HEADS!!!!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOOK MOOT HIRE SA NEOFAG MODS NOW

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TOXIC GAMERGOOBERS ARE RUINING MY BOARD

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

POL IS BULLYING ME AGAIN MUMMY

MUMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOFYGOOGLES MUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*PPPPBBBRRRRRRRRRFRFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT* *BBBBBVVVBRBRRRRFFFFFFFFFSSHHHHTTTTTT* MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMYYYYYYYYY

*BBBBBBBBFFFFFFRFRRRRRRRPPPPPPPHHHHFFFFFFFSSHHSHHHHNNNTTTTTTTT* MOOOOOOMMMMMYYY

I POO POO'D MY DIAPIES BECAUSE MUH POL MEANIES TRIGGERED ME CAUSE MUH IN-KAHN-TIN-NEN-SS

BAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW I WANT MUH SAFE SPACE I WANT MUH COLORING BOOKS I WANT MUH TRANNY DOLLS AND MUH PLAYDOH

*FFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFTTTTTTTT* I WANT MY MOMMY

MEANIE POL PEE PEE HEADS ARE TRIGGERING ME WAAAAAAAAA I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE YOU ALT-RIGHT MEANIE BUTT HEADS

MMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

MMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I thought liberals cared about the working class?

Actually, the average salary for Trump voters was way higher than Hillary voters.

These are actually very good, I'm having difficulty deciding if they're real or not

retards get caught up in memes all the time

ithose memes are on like 5 layers of irony

*being extremely normal intensifies*

Really makes you think

i'm glad you guys managed to get some new pictures. really closing the gap. maybe only six to nine months behind anything relevant now. catching up.

yeah man

trump having two scoops of ice cream is really news worthy stuff that's got the conservatives shaking in their boots

THIS. BLUMPFY AND HIS SUPPORTERS WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS

Lol libcuck soyboys crying about the Sup Forums boogeyman every day since based Trump was elected. MUH IMPEACHMENT!!! Hillary will never be president sweeties. :)

would you stop that ?
its mildly annoying
op why does this surpsise you ? did you really think pol was a bunch of non autistic faggots ?
what world do you live in.

lol

Actually, I think the first one is satire. The bottom text with lel DAE trump??? gives it away. I don't think anyone would seriously say that.

all true

go away /leftypol/ you aren't fooling anyone

Redditors from /got/general are angry because they think the almighty Sup Forums is raiding Sup Forums.

Its like camping close to the sewer and think the shit smell is a personal attack.

Of course Trump is centrist, which is not bad thing. Democrats are those who went far too left.

>this handful of individuals represents the majority
Oh the ironing.

Nevertheless whatever that was hit such a nerve where it became a whole counter-meme.