ITT: shows that Sup Forums love for a brief period

That show was pretty much MLP except that it was actually good and with a charming and original artstyle.

That show had generals for like three months, I thought no one else remembered.

For a TV show, it's CG animation is pretty good desu.

Uncle Grandpa, because Aunt Grandma and the crossover with SU.

yall should have a reunion

MLP:FiM

Every show ever made until the """normies""" watch it and channers loose that sweet hipster I'M SO SPESHUL AND UNIQUE feeling
Like this show

I enjoyed it. I think it was popular for more than three months, but I can't clearly remember. The show never splashed into other threads so it never generated (any) hate. Also those Jelly threads were pretty chill.

Was it really only 3? It felt like half a year, and this comes from someone who never went into one of them. They just felt like such a constant for a period.

Mina was best girl

Kind of agree but I liked Rita as well. Her centric episodes were some of my favorites.

Always wanted to know where this webm was from

The short one reminds me of that noseless Pearl figurine.

Pumpkin Reports

The CG in Jelly Jamm is somehow so incredibly charming.

>Pirata and Capitano finally got a green light
>It's on French TV, and there's no rips

Fuck

i thought all the jelly jammers would be excited for this but it just came and went without anyone noticing

gib rips
and subs

theres just french raws
one guy said he would sub but i dont think anything came of that

Are the red and purple one on the right boys?

These designs are so cute.

My negro

Do you have any links? At least to see the animation

Yep

Yes, they are boys

didnt save any links and the archive isnt working for me right now so i cant check

fuck everything. this show finally lands and instead of being evereywhere, like I expected with the anticipation people had, it's a fuckin spirit.

if i find the links i'll try make a pirata and capitano thread later