Not even Skinny Lena Dunham is safe

Not even Skinny Lena Dunham is safe

vox.com/culture/2017/11/21/16679078/lena-dunham-accused-woman-lying-rape-murray-miller-aurora-perrineau

Wow, if she goes full Tina Fey it will fuck with my tiny wordview.

I don't give a fuck about the article though, whatever it is.

>she's actually starting to look attractive

>if she goes full Tina Fey
explain

>WE HAVE TO GO DEEPER

>all women should be believed
>except when it affects my career

This woman ACTUALLY FILED CHARGES. Something a lot of the women coming out lately don't even do. They just jump on the accusation bandwagon.

Plus the fact that Lena Dunham is an admitted child molester makes her not very credible.

as in she becomes hot

What the fuck, if this shooped? Even her face looks decent like this, which I thought was unfixable.

dont kid yourself, junior.
she'll never reach the levels of mommy fey

>Mfw she is kind of hot now that she lost weight and got rid of the dyke haircut

>skinny

>Lena Legham

Would you let Tina Fey grope you for a job?

What is that, a scar?

I’d let her shit in my peehole for a chance to suck her used tampon like a lollipop.

it is

newfags please leave.
She was cut across the face by some guy when she was 5 and was still based enough to not become some man-hating power dyke.

She still has a dog face and microtits

jew

>Calling me the newfag

Am I being counter rused?

Nah

how much did she pay you to say those words?

If you or any other user didn't know she was a Jew - you need to go back and get educated

Needs a looser bra.

gotta be, there was no reason for him to call you a newfag randomly like that as if tina feys scar story is board culture like that hitgirl pic

wtf I find Lena mildly attractive now

>some guy
cmon man

I know, right?

Bit off the tuckshop arms and maybe a bit more lipstick to de-emphasise her potato nose. Also graft those retarded tattoos away. She would be a big hipped qt. Sam Hyde makes a point about this in KSTV. These women could have love and fulfilment if they tried. Instead they just choose to be repulsive cunts.

BAHAHAHAHA

Tina is a good mommy

Doesn't she usually travel in a tight cluster of Lena Dunhams?

>white guilt the article
Just when you thought the nightmare was over. You stumble on some shit like this article and its just...
So fucking stupid to be honest. Lena Dunham is a Cunt but this article just made me dislike her less and get just a little bit more prejudice towards this false narrative they're pushing that being white is entitled.