What exactly about Captain America is quote-unquote inspiring?

What exactly about Captain America is quote-unquote inspiring?

He punched Hitler in the face.

Is that really...inspiring though?

Sup Forums pls.

Yes?

He never gives up, he's always there, fighting for freedom over land and air.

I like Steves old fashioned attitude. He's just a good guy, and the idea that someone in this day and age can still be a good guy is inspiring.

His pecs

that's what is

It's funny because Gauntlet Thanos is basically a school shooter trying to make his crush fall for him.

What's to get? He's a flat stereotype of "good" america. A strong, honorable, honest protector. He's like Superman, something very basic.

Same as Superman. He always tries to do what's right and sticks to the principal that people are worth defending, regardless of the odds against him. He believes in the ideas his country supposedly represents, even when the country itself no longer does. Also he punched Hitler in the face.

As a european, yes it is. He's from a time where things were simpler and, as readers, we were basically reading "the civilization, its ideals and the citizens who make it happens" vs wicked individuals.
Nowadays even Fury has some PC bullshits lines. Can't wait to see him yells "no punching down" one of these days.

>Non-Fatal Shots ONLY.

I mean it's a comic book, but this is a really stupid line all the same.

It looks like they have a force field protecting them so it might make a little bit of sense but you really can't predict exactly what the fuck is going to happen when you shoot someone, a fragment of bone might shoot into a really important vein, or something.

I don't think it's social justice, just stupid.

>Non-Fatal Shots ONLY.
Said no-one ever in an actual gunfight.

i think the wording is dumb
>aim for the knees
or something similar that isnt Shoot to kill. would work better.

>that one man can win a war
Is that Chuck?

Nick Fury reflecting on Cap (who he thought was dead) before Original Sin in a disguise, about to rally his Secret Warriors to fight back against Norman Osborn's Dark Reign.

>aim for a small part of the body that's in motion
Said no one ever.

>muh realism
>capeshit

Juicing is cool

Man Cap is one arrogant cunt

Maybe he is, but are you really telling me if you were in that boat, and he gave you that speech, you wouldn't charge like a bull after him?

This

Steroids are the most american thing there is

I bet he still thinks there's only 151 Pokemon.

>It looks like they have a force field protecting them

It's residue from Gambit's exploding bean can assault.

They have comic book shooting skills. They KNOW how to shoot a gun without killing someone.

Captain America isn't G.I.Joe though.

He is like Superman except actually a good character because he has to actually be brave and pt himself in real danger to defend his principles

No, but I'd be doing my best to follow along behind the guy that's "boldly" going forward with an indestructible shield that he can bring up to block anything whenever he wants.

He was created by Jews and so was I! :)

All his movies ever did was inspire gay fan art literally that's his legacy

And Numale liberal feminism is Marvel's/Disney specialty

I kind of agree with this.

If Superman were NOT the first superhero, would he evangelized the way he is in DC? Would he work?

No, as you can see by all the unsuccessful Superman clones throughout the years Superman's full potential could only work by him being the first superhero and encapsulating everything single trope that comes with it.

Given that he isn't the first superhero, yes he would.

lawful good through and through

he embodies righteousness and the will to stand up to evil no matter what form it takes

he is loyal to the ideals of his government and shows it is possible to support your country without necessarily supporting its government, especially when it starts doing things contrary to what is right

you take one look at this kid from brookyln, and are inspired to be just a little more like him than you were before, not everyone can punch hitler in the face, but maybe you can stand up for the little guy a little more, you can help a guy out, maybe you can just be nicer to others