Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/CinematicEX/status/933127089410076672/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=VXtqvBOlibY
youtube.com/watch?v=sgMl-iZ3tZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm surprised how much of a difference that made

>Justice League Ending leaked
you mean a fan edit?

Zimmer never scored Justice League. It was Junkie XL who did the initial score and then was replaced by Elfman

>mobile.twitter.com/CinematicEX/status/933127089410076672/video/1
Still pretty shit. Only establishes how much of a wankjob the movie was for Superman.

It fit MoS a lot more, where Zod was a legit challenge to Supermabn. But here, Steppenwulf was a pushover. And I literally can't care about the League if 90% of the League's problems can be solved by Superman.

now lets see the one that got into theaters
also, i see what you guys meant by flash running weird, its like hes roller blading or something

post yfw when a fan edit ends up being better than the theatrical cut.

seriously wtf was WB thinking bringing hackman elfman in.

every movie that zimmer scores immediately bumps up the grade of the movie by 1, automatically.

This. FUCK I got goosebumps with Superman taking off in the air. Perfect. Now all that needs to fix this scene is for someone to photoshop the white marks out because Superman is not a jet engine

>its like hes roller blading or something
THE CONCEPT OF LOVE!

>leak
100% artificial

Zimmer's Superman theme continues to be the GOAT

Well he seems to insists that he ice skates in the movie.

Holy shit, is this what kino feels like?

such a good game and that was such a confusing level.

>Dogenzaka Hill
>confusing
wew

SHUTUP AND EEEEAT
TOO BAD NO BON APPETIT

Holy fuck that is incredible, why why WHY didnt they use that track?

the john williams theme is way better

even though i hated man of steel i did like the score. sometimes i can listen to the soundtrack of MoS and imagine a non-shit movie.

I think I really fucking hate Amy Adams as Lois Lane. For some reason she just annoys the fuck out of me. And I have no idea why.

>leaked

negro this is obviously just marketing for the SUPER CUT that will be bluray only.

WB is literally ramping up to sell two completely different cuts of the same movie.

>Wayne Mansion will be the JL headquarters

What the fuck happened to the Watchtower?

Is the edit the same here? Just with diff music? The shots are undeniably kino

that's pretty fucking good. jesus christ elfman is a hack

This.

That's why Superman sucks and in turn, the Justice League is garbage.

Don't worry, they'll lift the whole Wayne estate to space like Ultron did.

Omg that shot of the kids approaching Wonder Woman. And that Flash run.

WHAT A FUCKING JOKE OF A MOVIE HAHAHAHA

Tbf, Whedon hired Elfman at the last second to score the movie and he did what basically was a rush job

>Whedon hired Elfman at the last second
why on earth would he do that?

Whedon fucking sabotaged this movie, I swear to god

IDK, Wonder Woman scene was cheesy but it fits DC

>wonder woman uses a lasso to force a confession from criminals

There's no fucking way that's legal.

It's amazing how much better this ending is with just a soundtrack change.

Now THIS is kino

If WB doesn't do it, the fans need to. A fan edit that cuts as much of the blatant reshoot scenes as possible, and re-edited to Zimmers MOS/BvS score

Can't get over how retarded The Flash runs.

Got goosebumps...
Huge fucking difference.

Ostensibly the force of law and solemness of oaths compels witness testimony ( even criminal defendants ) to tell the truth. (((One))) could try and make the case that because the Lasso is likely inexplicable there's no guarantee the person isn't under the influence of an intoxication or hallucinating like might be the case from a chemical "truth serum" but in principle there's really nothing wrong with what she's doing.

That's why they should ditch the others and just make Superman kinos

>Ostensibly the force of law and solemness of oaths compels witness testimony ( even criminal defendants ) to tell the truth

Do European countries not have anything similar to the 5th amendment of the U.S. constitution?

Surely using a magical device to LITERALLY compel self incriminating testimony violates a persons rights. For the sake of argument, lets assume that the courts would simply attribute the lassos properties to advanced technology. And remember that resisting the lasso actually causes pain - so if those criminals actually refuse to reveal incriminating information, it will actually hurt them. Quite literally, they will be tortured.

>in principle there's really nothing wrong with what she's doing
There's no fucking way. Violating a persons FREE WILL in order to extract a confession has to be crossing a line - if not legally, then at the very least morally.

>also, i see what you guys meant by flash running weird, its like hes roller blading or something
>Well he seems to insists that he ice skates in the movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=VXtqvBOlibY

....how do I counter such a good point? This is perfection. Literally perfect. Congratulations man: you achieved a good argument

Wtf is going on

the voiceover and generic footage makes it seem like a fucking tampon commercial

incredible how much better this is.

Poor Zack. I feel so bad for him that his movie was butchered....

The new superman theme IS THE ONLY good thing to come out of the Snyderverse. I hope it doesn't get abandoned.

I just want Superman movies bros. Ones where he is saving people and shit. when Superman appeared in Supergirl the show became so much better and he was the happy optimistic Superman. I just want that. I don't want an Aquaman movie. I don't want two hours of him yelling "MY MAN" as he kills things.

That's the same cut as the theatrical, some guy just edited thr MoS theme in.

I feel like that chick from Goldfinger where I am covered in pure gold but its not gold this time...its kino.

who says tampon commercials can't be pure kino. checkmate, atheist.

It's better, but still kinda shit senpai

>why does flash run like an autist?
>so clark is still alive?
>does wonder woman have a secret identity or not? She isn't even wearing glasses....KEK

flash is running like an autist because of the connection between movement on screen can be linked to the raw emotive movements of primal dance which is inherently unusual, bizarre, less of a synchronized ballet and more of an urge. snyder knew this.

U WUT?

the viewer feels the movement on another level.

whedon shot the wonder woman scene

surprisingly synder was the one who shot the retard flash run

Lois' ending monologue just shows how Snyder intended this story to be. From total darkness to hope for the future and believing in light once again.

He wanted this light to be earned.

And all the WB execs just wanted was fucking quips.

It's not fair bros.

I guess it's not tampons, but it's related and kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=sgMl-iZ3tZM

Fucking THIS

Snyder was playing the long game, he wanted the DC Universe to be in utter fucking despair, bleak and miserable, even Superman fucking dies prematurely... But then like Jesus, Superman would rise, the League would form, and the greatest sense of hope and saviour to ever grace the silver screen would hit audiences in a positively euphoric experience.

Wheadon DESTROYED it, he fucking RUINED what would have been the greatest superhero story ever told, we dont even have Zimmer so its just jarring to see the fall and rise of Superman & the DC Universe drop in such quality. Instead it feels like DC emerged as a Marvel clone, when it could have been so much more...

The Hall of Justice was the original headquarters

and no junkie xl. snyder knows how important it is for a movie to have a kickass soundtrack, unlike disney/marvel.

Literally nothing superheros do is legal

amazing how much difference a good score adds to a movie.
was Herrmann right? Does Hitchcock owe him everything?

T

>Whedon destroys the score

>Whedon cucks Cyborg's character development

>Whedon removes all the traces of mythmaking and worldbuilding

>Whedon adds gratuitous sexist humour

>Whedon turns Lois helpless ("i mostly write puff pieces)

>Whedon turns Supermans return into a glib facsimile of Reeves

>Whedon removes character building for Flash and Aquaman

>too much more to list

I...I don't understand what we did to deserve this.

Can anyone here explain to me why the final boss was such a bitch? Like Superman showed up and started manhandling him like it was nothing. Fuck he did zero damage to fucking superman.

Also why the fuck did the Bruce and Diana romance plot turn to shit when Clark showed up. Now Diana is moist over Clark someone she barely knew someone who also has a girlfriend.

WHAT'S UP WITH THE WAY FLASH RUNS? DOES HE HAVE A STICK UP HIS ASS?

relax, there'll be a snyder cut for sure

see

Blame WB executives for cutting the movie to less than two hours.

Whedon added the Bruce/Diana shit

Whedon cucked the finale. Originally Superman turns the tide and delivers Steppenwolf a final blow as Diana cuts his head off.

Yes feel the kino bro

There's almost no point for anyone else, Superman fucking bodied Steppenwolf like he was nothing. Isn't he supposed to be like Thanos powerful?

Super Friends is a different organization.

if WB really just gave a shit about money why not just have a 2hr cut of Snyder's work and forget $50m reshoots?
seems like a lot of effort just to take a huge shit on him

>Isn't he supposed to be like Thanos powerful?

Darkseid is the final boss for the JL. Steppenwolf is just a high ranking henchman.

Diana has always been in love with Supes that's just DC canon, the problem was Supes was not in love with Diana. She betrayed the Justice League for him.

I used to be a hater, but after watching BvS I'm sold on the Synder meme. I mean, the films aren't very good, but it's clear he's literally trying very very hard to bring something mind-blowing and deeply affecting to the screen. The DC property is probably the wrong thing for him based on its inherent nature. Giving Synder a darker IP would probably result in some GOAT films if given full creative freedom

Interestingly, Synder is best suited to doing a Dark Knight Returns adaption, but not doing the entire cinematic universe. Synder can do Death of Superman, but not the entire cinematic universe. What DC needs is a more optimistic/mainstream film maker to handle the core stuff and have Synder handle deep dark affecting films.

>WB executives
Who's the main guy who approved this shit? Guy needs to get fired asap

Did Bruce ever fuck Diana at least ones?

They don't give a shit.

That fucking nip Tsujihara is a god damn cancer, and Whedon was the fucking katana he used to flay Snyder's film.

>if WB really just gave a shit about money why not just have a 2hr cut of Snyder's work and forget $50m reshoots?

they figured the film would still be too ''dark'' and lose even more money, hence bringing in captain quipper and re writing half the movie

Not he was always cucked by Supes. Also his mortal penis would have been crushed by the Amazonian pussy.

having a fully formed narrative without quips every 5 seconds = too dark for WB obviously

I really hope you're correct but I highly doubt it.

Pre-52, there was a romance subplot involving the two characters. But they realized it wouldn't work.

Batman's true love will always be Catwoman, anyways.

Snyder is like a wizard, he put all his stats into one attribute, the kino. His storytelling is really his weakest point. It's really unusual. You can see when he follows a script the end product is incredible. When he does his own thing it is thematically strong but the story logic fails again and again.

fuck off ross

what matters most is the feelings and themes getting across to the viewer.

Dont give a shit, if it gets sloppy, the intent comes comes forward and the film itself is bathed in the passion of the director.

looks pretty kino to me

Agreed. I find myself wondering why films never have "Dream teams"? It seems like one of the few industries where you CAN assemble top tier talent.

I mean, Fincher directing with cinematography influence from Synder, Steven Zaillian writing and Nolan producing, Elfman Score and you have the perfect Batman flick.

Alfonso CuarĂ³n directing with cinematography influence from Synder, Synder, John Nolan and Goyer writing, Nolan producing, Zimmer score. Superman kino.

The

You faggots this was a fan edit from r/dceuleaks

I agree. And I'll tell you something, people give Snyder shit for going over standard length and I feel the opposite. I think BvS could have been longer, more fleshed out. I am frustrated with the medium. Tired of seeing things contracted down into 1h20 run-time. When are we getting marathon movies? Give me an intermission. Fuck. That's why these cable series are popular, you can actually tell a modern story.

money probably

ffs im sure the twats at WB have no fucking clue what a difference something like score has on the enjoyment of a movie
They obviously just wanted to make it nothing like BvS in every way possible which included throwing out the best parts like aesthetic and score.
I wouldn't have minded so much if it incorporated more of the BvS style and felt like a natural progression but this was a complete 180

Wankers

Sabotage.

Since the Snyder cut exists what are the chances of seeing it on the Blu-ray?

Lmao this is so bad. Are you guys meming or what?

desu they were probably right, the audience in my theater really liked the Whedon reshoot scenes

Holy crap! The different is night and day compared to Elfman.

The ENTIRE 3rd act felt like it was heavily reshot late in post production. I mean, the cuts were incredibly awkward (not at all like how Snyder normally stages his fight scenes) and the CGI looked noticeably sub-par compared to the rest of the movie.

Yet it's going to massively underperform at the box office.
They killed the hype with the Whedon reshoots and the end result was just meh.
I can't see people shouting about this movie to their friends.

No doubt Zacks movie would have been divisive again but overall I'm not convinced the Whedon reshoots did them any better financially