This wasn't that bad

This wasn't that bad.

Yes it was

You are an idiot if you think this was decent

Superman punking the entire JL was the ONLY good scene of the flick. and even that was laughable at times, what with the Superman cgi and what not.

Honestly it was better than Thor 1 & 2, Ant Man, Doctor Strange and Avengers 2

It was fucking awful. Don't White Knight it like the E-celebs just because it's failing miserably

It was.
Cyborg and Superman(ignoring the shitty cgi face) were the best. It felt like Cyborg stayed true to the original direction and Superman was waaaaaaay more likable than in BvS

Does it really matters?

The mouse won and this board is shill central.

no worse than any of the other superhero movies released in the last few years tbqh. the hate it gets in comparison to some of those other movies is baffling

This. I wish the entire film was them resurrecting Supernan and then he joins Darkseid and the Knightmare becomes true as JL has to try and now stop Steppenwolf and Superman.

VERY HIGH STAKES instead of the shitty 3rd act where Superman only has to destroy Steppenwolf's axe and he becomes afraid.

I highly enjoyed it. It was good fun.

It was better than Avengers Age of Ultron but that still doesnt mean it's good. It was shit.

>Ant Man
Unironically my fav Nu Marvel flick

>I advocate for mediocrity

what is with this meme of AoU being shit? you're retarded if you think this schlock was better.

>you ar eidiot fiyou dont think my wayyy, doofussss

>Batman: YEP I SURE DO BLEED *OK sign emoji*
What did Snydon mean by this?

This. That half-assed hack job was practically a basic intelligence test. The only things that liked it were dumbasses and niggers.

>teehee

Lolno

I thought the CGI on Supes face was going to be worse but as usual it was a meme. Looked fine in motion

WHAT IS SO BAD ABOUT HIS LIP?? It is fine and this is someone who didnt like this flick so dont call me a fanboy. Cavill's chin looked weird for some reason and I agree his lip in opening phone scene looked weird but he looked fine during the fight

fpbp

Unironically worse than every Marvel flick except Age of Ultron,Thor 2 and Iron Man 2

ENOUGH with Avengers 2 is shit meme.

ENOUGH.

everything looks 10x worse in stills you absolute shitfuck. holy hell are you this dumb? GOD have mercy on your soul

Well when he's fighting the League it isn't CGI. Retards just heard at one point, this point actually, he gets CGI lips and then they just assume it's THE ENTIRE MOVIE they're CGI.

Jesus Christ it gets funnier every time I see it. How did they fuck up an upper lip this fucking badly?

THREE
HUNDRED
MILLION
DOLLARYDOOS

The entire resurrection sequence was fucking retarded.

>batman pitches the idea
>there's no way they're going to actually do it because it's retarded
>next scene: speedgay and showerbot are nearly finished digging up his grave

It was like watching Kramer and Newman trying to pull off their latest hairbrained scheme.

However, the fight itself was cool. Superman v Wondy headbutting contest was brutal.

No joke Age of Ultron would be a classic if it didnt hav Marvel tier humor

it was fucking dismal

Its worse than I thought it would be, and I thought it would be terrible

how can a person be this wrong?
marvel superhero movies are at least passable.

Lmao you DC.ucks are pathetic.
#TeamMarvel #InfinityWar #GOTG

Its watchable, but half way toward the movies end I started to get the feeling nothing interesting was going to happen and the ride was almost over before it even really started.

Killing Superman was a mistake. Half the fucking movie was just about that, and the movie wasent even long enough to tell a good story, or make me care about any of the event happening.

Kys faggot.

And here comes the soy boys squad.
OP don't you know you're on an official disney board here?

I liked it. Hoping we get an extended cut. Would prefer a Snyder cut but that won't happen.