How do you feel when you find out your favorite Hollywood figure is a harrasser?

How do you feel when you find out your favorite Hollywood figure is a harrasser?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ja48aiW_L00
hollywoodreporter.com/news/john-lasseter-taking-leave-absence-pixar-missteps-1057113
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I feel weird about this one. Dude literally gave me a big hug when I met him. Seems like it's just a bad habit he had

>We're ruining careers over hugs now
Truly the worst timeline.

>hugs

I like everything about liberals except for the fact that they're out of touch with reality to the point that they can't defend themselves or the world within which their beliefs reside.
Lasseter was giving hugs and, being a liberal, everyone, including himself, is willing to believe that a victim says he's wrong or a bad man. This is not sanity.

Anyone else happen to notice that these guys women are accusing of sexual harassment happen to all be unattractive or gay?

This is Sup Forums, it's probably a plus here

glad i dont have a favorite Hollywood figure.

Not surprised to hear that, people tend to notice those who are most like themselves.

Unwanted hugs? Really? This has gone too far.

That so? BRB, giving your infant son a naked penetration hug.

It's very easy to avoid a hug. You just step back a bit, no words required. How does this count as harassment? This is insane. Legitimately insane.

Why are you defending that creep? Do you forcehug members of oppressed groups?

NOOOO CHILDHOOD RUINED!

I don't care. It appeals to the deconstruction and nihilism in back of my mind.

At every opportunity, luv trumps hat

>hugs

*hugs your vagina (with penis)*

who else will bring ghibli movies to the west?

Have you noticed all people accused of harassment are
-Male
-Succesful
-White
-Rich or wealthy
-UGLY

How come niggers, women or attractive men are not accused of rape?

This is a front attack from feminism to bring down the succesful manhood.

Mickey? Nooooooooooooooo

This is a distortion of what's really happening.

The people accused are all male, rich, white, successful (but at the end of their career) because they're functionally retiring in a spicy fashion to cover up criminal acts.

This is part of the pecking to destroy all males

Eliminates the whites, second the black, muslims and last the asians.

This is a full blown plan by the feminists themselves.

>attractive men are not accused of rape?
Attractive man here. It's literally because women want attractive men touching them. You can't rape the willing.

Hasn't happened yet for me, at least.
Gary Oldman hasn't become Gay Oldman, thankfully.

> Unwanted hugs.
Why even say that? Hes a molester, he molested people. Say that!

Hey tough guy, go back to impressing incels on /r9k/

A black congressman was just put on the chopping block. He’s the longest-serving Congressmen currently in office. Been there since 1965.

Nobody is safe.

because Sup Forums users ARE the type to say "no hug?" to females and are always too needy to give and receive one.

Just helping confirm the current war against uggos. Not one attractive actor, physically or otherwise, has been hit with an accusation yet.
David Lynch is a good example. He's fucked probably hundreds of women, and not even Ashley Judd has said a word.

This one doesn't count, he is a honorary white just like Tiger Woods

kek i blame the mindhunters tickle arc for this. peopls got too many ideaa

it wasn't just hugs. it's legitimate.

Just to add more proofs

youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ

This is worse than anything that Louis CK or even Weinstein did, and the reporter is silent, the cameraman, the company all silent.

youtube.com/watch?v=ja48aiW_L00

next up:

Jerry Bruckheimer asked to step down after allegations his handshake was a little too firm once

this hurts, he comes off as a genuinely nice guy who just wants to make good films for children, fucking feminists need some face acid

I dont like the guy, but what about Ben Affleck - he's attractive enough. As is Spacey, arguably.

;]

Spacey is not attractive maybe average

Affleck is above average though, objectively speaking

It's only a matter of time...

I move on and learn my lesson in that I shouldn't idolize real-life people.

In all seriousness though, fuck Lasseter. I used to admire the guy until he sold out and threw Pixar over to the soulless Disney tycoon. The studio's gone to shit ever since and it's lost a lot of its talent towards Disney's animation studio.

Can't wait for Conyers and the rest of these scumbags to get kicked out of office

It's a bit more than that.
hollywoodreporter.com/news/john-lasseter-taking-leave-absence-pixar-missteps-1057113
Besides creepy public hugging beyond what's deemed socially appropriate it seems like he considered any woman at Pixar to be fair game for groping. Sounds like an incel who's reacted badly to being given power over others.

Clip of John Lasseter assaulting Hayao Miyazaki at Pixar HQ. How does he not know the japs are the most unhuggable people on earth? It's a seriously uncomfortable gesture for them yet Lasseter ignores Miyazaki's (defensively) outstretched hand to violate his personal space and glorious Nippon's national pride. The unempathetic fiend.

#BASEDBLACKMAN

Lasseter's friendship with him me wonder if all of those rumors about Miyazaki being a kiddy fiddler are true.

They probably are.

inb4 dan the man is the cleanest guy in hollywood

>(((((((((((((White)))))))))))))

>hugs
What a monster.

In that case, isn't the vagina doing the "hugging"? And if THAT's true, then women are really the rapists... Unless it's a man's vagina doing the hugging, of course.

>nerdy awkward cartoonist guy gives long awkward hugs
>it starts becoming common knowledge among Hollywood starlets
>slowly gets transmuted into appearing as predatory behavior through third-hand gossip
>people actually start to believe their BS that he is a threat
I bet you this is what happened.

Pretty fucking sure this is a corporate move by Disney so they can make infinite Pixar sequels.

>Disney

Good riddance.

They're not doing it already? Three Toy Storys and Cars isn't bad already?

I'd imagine animation studios are powderkegs just waiting to go off. You have a convergence of leftist tumblrinas, effeminate art boy nu-males, and old-school awkward nerds with a smattering of comic book guy types. "Omg so creepy" guys working in close proximity with easily triggered girls and their beta-male enablers is never a good combination.

Lasseter was already compromised but Disney will want to sink even lower.

oh wow, someone embraces other humans

truly this is the worst thing in the goddam world

>incels are the only one’s who do it
no

To grope titty, and beyond.

>In all seriousness though, fuck Lasseter. I used to admire the guy until he sold out and threw Pixar over to the soulless Disney tycoon. The studio's gone to shit ever since and it's lost a lot of its talent towards Disney's animation studio

Seriously. Look at what they were doing right around that time. The sale happened in 2006. Pixar tends to work on projects for years. Ratatoullie, Wall-e, Up, all developed prior to the 2006 sale. Ratatoullie was actually essentially done they were just waiting for it's release. What happened after those movies? Toy story 3. Everyone loves it, but....we're getting a 4. Disney pushed for it hard, they had the rights and were gonna make one if the pixar deal fell through.

I wish to all fuck Joe Ranft was alive. Everything Ive heard about him he was hugely creative and really was the pioneer. Stanton does great work too.

I don't get whats going on at pixar. They production issues with Brave and Good Dinosaur and Newt, which we'll never see. The company is just.... not doing well. I knew people who worked there and lots of friends and family he knew pixar people. It was a dream of mine to work there, but after the good dinosaur production issues, I don't want to go anywhere near there. They had this very weird anonymous chain of command "report your issues" thing go one while the studio bleed money on this project. This is all under Lasseter too.

>White
lmao

Kevin Spacey was a shock.

This shit is all normal male behavior. What are you all? Virgins?

A shock that it wasn't in a public bathroom.

Kevin Spacey always played creepy guys. Was probably the least surprising guy to come out as being creepy

Didn't Ben Affleck get accused? He's not ugly.

but i thought we wanted to bring down jewlywood?
>they can't defend themselves
has anybody recently accused on the right or left defended themselves well? that one DA or whatever from alabamas defense of roy moore was literally "mary was like 13 when she had jesus its no biggie". liberals are the other extreme but id prefer a person be overly moral to the point of sacrificing their career than the opposite, which is people like moore

>unwanted hugs
>harassment

Choose one. I sort of just assumed this was something old people did and you just sort of put up with it. I am a man and have received countless old lady hugs in my life. None of them I wanted.

You just tolerate it. They're probably mostly at an age where they don't get a lot of human contact so the human connection of a hug is important.

But is that sexual harassment/assault? FUCK no! Maybe a bit of a social misstep at best. I mean it's not one I would make because I'm finicky about touching anyone except a girl I'm sexually interested in, but there's a lot of people that grow up more physical than me where they just hug everyone, male and female, sounds like this was one of those things.

I was shocked he's a pedo. Him being gay isn't a shock though.

affleck only got hit with one or two tiny ones, his career is fine. the devastating class action accusations are mostly against jews oddly enough

>unwanted hugs
Reminder that misogyny is completely rational

no there is definitely an old man version of sexual harassment that consists of things like too long hugs with too much squeezing, thigh touches, etc.
t. i date attractive girls

Kevin "don't stop till his balls drop" Spacey

WHAT'S THAT THERE, AN ILLEGAL HUG? NOT ON MY WATCH

Ever since it surfaced that he frequented Bryan Singer's parties, I knew it was only a matter of time.

>old men who don't experience any intimacy end up hugging too long out of desperation
>let's lock these monsters up

That's it folk, you now can't ask a lady for sex like Louis did and you can't make any physical contact with her including a hug. Feminism finally wins, only women are now allowed to initiate contact.

Has is this literal convicted child molester still allowed to direct hollywood movies and attend premieres whilst looking like a composite of child molesters?

Women already act like you just whipped your dick out and said "I'm a rapist" when you just try to talk to them, and then complain later that no men ever approach them. Shit is fully retarded.

thats the same argument you could make for any incel or desperate beta virgin: they get no physical contact so just let them touch girls a little extra long and weird. you sound like a cartoon

Miyazaki's comments about little girls are very strange.
He said that the main character in Spirited Away is based on his 'favorite 10 year old' or something along those lines.

and yet ive never had a problem getting laid nor establishing meaningful relationships with women. its almost as if the people on this website have something in common regarding the opposite sex... hm. dunno what it could be tho

It's about context you fucking retard. Walking up to a girl and groping her is different from an old man you know and work with holding a hug for slightly too long. If you can't see that distinction then you're clearly on the spectrum

Actually, as a fellow old man, this guy knows what he's talking about.

>a crackdown on Hollywood elites is somehow going to affect normal everyday Americans all across the country
Hollywood =/= America. 99% of Americans are fine.

miyazaki bear hugs the shit out of him at the end, so i cant tell if he was uncomfortable or not

Being born physically attractive isn't something you achieve. Ugly people get mad because they live in a different world.

>John "hugged her tightly when I meet her" Lasseter
>John "gonna harass her" Lasseter
>John "lass eater" Lasseter

user, you're just too ugly to talk. You should stay silent or it's rape. This is real life now. I mean just look at this guy, he never had a problem and it's clear from the way he's talking that he's retarded i.e. Chad

That's really what these high profile cases are intended to make an example of. The definition of rape and sexual assault has been getting blurry and loose for years.

Most of this is just heterosexual men being heterosexual men. And no one asks consent every step of the way and they usually stop if the person says they took one step too far and it *used* to be not even a party foul.

So now we are in this paradoxical situation where men are *still expected to make the first move* yet ask permission every step of the way (which isn't how any dating/sexual behavior ever truly works, you ask permission every step of the way and it will be so awkward it will be a no).

And here's another thing. There's an *implied consent* for attractive men. An attractive guy coming on to you, with banter and light playful touches/hugs is firty and hot. A less attractive man doing the same thing is creepy or sexual assault. There's a demarcation line of attractiveness here, and that's not right.

It's basically shaming unattractive men for having a sexuality. Shit, Louis CK got shamed asking permission to do a sexual act, because he was powerful. And men use what works to get laid and it's not always physical fitness/attractiveness (some men don't have this option). So they flaunt their cash, power, or rock skills and get women to consent with that.... but even that is frowned upon.

>haha they're just putting stars on our shops no big deal
>haha I'll wear a star no problem
>haha sure I'll go into a camp, sounds fun
>haha a free shower? Thanks!

japan is a country where top media companies regularly hire lolicon artists. the nuke modernized them economically quickly, but culturally theyre fucking barbarians

Lasseter is known for his bear hugs.
He gave a bear hug to the director of Zootopia when he pitched the idea to him because he liked it so much.

Exactly, there's an element of subjectivity to whether or not a hug is inappropriate that you can't really legislate for

of course theres a distinction, hence why i said an "old man version of sexual harassment" exists. sure some, probably most old people, that initiate things like like hugging in the work place are totally innocent, but the perverted old man stereotype also exists for a reason. and lasseter isnt even that old, hes just a pedo

Yes, those people will be judge more unfairly than the Chadpits. It's a primal instinct to despise someone if they are less physically desirable and them being highly successful just fuels the roastie rage even more. The unwashed will also get enjoyment from seeing these powerful kings of hollywood fall from grace and burn. Rip and tear until it is done.

How do you distinguish innocent hugging from inappropriate hugging? And why is Lasseter's hugging the latter and not the former?