Name a more autistic fanbase

Name a more autistic fanbase

Since fucking Saw 2 its fans demand literally every prop down to literal glass shards and floor tiles be sold for over $20 each. Its ridiculous. Literally every scene shot in the series after the first movie has collectible memorabilia.

Other urls found in this thread:

sawfreaks.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=48&sid=326a2762bf43d79a253ba0b3f4912b65
youtu.be/3UjujuY8fbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is literally an extra. How is this possible

Star Wars

The manager of the auction company who sells the props off set is fucking insane. He literally ordered entire sets made for trap scenes to be dismantled into hundreds of pieces pieces just to have more things to sale.

There was a listing once for literal hair strands used on the mold for once of the corpses.

In case anyone thought i was joking about the floor tiles

pol

So do people actually buy this shit, or is it just a case of the seller being delusional as to its "value"?

Shawnee Smith was so hot in The Blob.
Ultimate 1980s waifu

Most of the threads in the SAWprops forum have most collectors at least having one tile as an item to begin their collection thatll never happen. I saw never happen because anything of value is owned by the crew, leaving fans literal scraps.

sawfreaks.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=48&sid=326a2762bf43d79a253ba0b3f4912b65

Her dress used in the first movie's interview scene is only $28,000 right now. Thats cheap in waifu collecting terms.

>Her dress used in the first movie's interview scene is only $28,000 right now. Thats cheap in waifu collecting terms.

I think you could just fuck her for less that $28K at this point.

How poor are you

Not poor at all because i dont spend money on fucking floor tiles. The SAW fans will never have enough money to buy the traps because they will accept they can only spend money on the fucking floors the actors walked on.

So how did you guys like Jigsaw?

Not enough to buy a piece of hay from the barn.

>9 bids

Raybin, the only person who will smash an item worth $1000 into a thousand pieces to sell for $1 each

>make pile of needles
>sell each for over $150

Thanks Raybin

>find some wire
>sell it

They cant keep getting away with it

Daily reminder for literally every cigarette, piece of glass, or ball of lint they sell the merchandise team has to write a letter of confirmation no matter how fucking useless the item is.

>spend life dreaming Hollywood
>get there
>sell glass

Buying this for the smell of Tobin’s balls

I cannot believe people are stupid enough to buy this shit

Star Wars
Godzilla
Marvel
Stranger Things
Actually, how about just every fanbase is autistic as fucking shit?

Maybe if the producers sold something worth fucking value we wouldnt have to resort to this fucking shit

ORIGINAL SAW THREAD +COA

>40 bucks for a piece of fucking wood

Tell me, in what LEGENDARY scene was that piece of wood featured

I can see people buying clothes as stupid as it is I get that but fucking glass and used syringes are just fucking weird.
I can see RLM doing something similar in 10 years or AVGN
>The nerds pocket protector used in episode 120. $25

youtu.be/3UjujuY8fbU

>spend lots of money on a script for the fifth movie in a series
>degrade its value by 90% with a signature from some literal who from the first movie

It actually would have made more sense for the fucking janitor of the fifth movie set to autograph it instead. What are these people thinking

According to the SAW fan universe, you could pay an extra from literally a single frame in the movie to piss in an alley way, collect said piss, and turn a healthy profit.

The air molecules any SAW extra breathes is worth $7,000

>you will never bid with 8 other autists over a clump of fucking mannequin hair

Collectors are a mental cases.

Why didnt they just sell the whole fucking mannequin instead of butchering it?

Is Saw the most Jewish franchise of all time? What the fuck

Sup Forums should start an obscure saw scene prop club. Make sure 99.99% of all items in the SAW movies down to the fucking toilet seats are on the market

>this entire thread
I could have gone my whole life knowing this wasn't a thing. What the shit.

I PICK THINGS UP...I AM THE COLLECTOR
AND THINGS..WELL THINGS..THEY TEND TO ACCUMULATE