5 minutes into this

>5 minutes into this
When does it start to be good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1CurN2Fg-2E
youtube.com/watch?v=eNTjM3_0N80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It doesn't. It's just a 5/10 overhyped flick. Enjoyable if that's your thing, if not marathon something good.

It doesnt, unless you play COD on a daily basis.

It gets better like 10 minutes in

But I heard the sequel was kino though. So I have to get through that one first, it's a filter shitfest btw, blue, now it's orange.

what are you expecting? its a movie about Autist Reeves fucking shit up.

Nobody claimed it was art

>those damn russian thugs
You gotta love hollywood realism.

Play a video game, son.

never it's not good

Like I said if you're craving action schlock, go for it. But it won't go beyond the "they fucked with the wrong guy" meme.

The irony is I'm older than you, Kevin.

it's like the story in max payne only without the parts that are cool or interesting.

At the second movie.

God, it's like Sup Forums is full of 15 year olds who know nothing about action genre cinematography

>30 minutes into it now
It's actually pretty comfy, and even has some humor without going fully tarantino retardation. Feels great.

>5 minutes into a movie
>Better start shitposting on /tv asking if it's any good instead of continuing to watch it.
Just pay attention, watch the whole thing and then form your own opinion you autist.

So only good cinematography makes a good movie? Detected the Snyderfaggot

>surfing social media on laptop
>starts movie on TV
>continues to surf social media on laptop
>five minutes later picks up phone and starts thread on Sup Forums while continuing to surf social media while TV continues to play the movie
>HUR WHEN DUZ IT START?
>Starts playing a game on PC while still surfing social media on laptop, watching TV and shitposting on phone
Fuck off retard.

So, a fucking modern western duel between Reeves and Dafoe now in fact? Well, getting more and more interesting.

>cgi gibs
snickering_asian_girls.png

>So only good cinematography
>I'm too lazy to read books so I need pseudo intellectual new age malick bullshit to feel intelligent and superior.

The story is also pretty good

First movie is crap. Second is perfection

>crap
No it's actually pretty decent for now. Good actors, good cinematography without any crappy shitty Jason Bourne mad cam actually, feels like classic 80s actionner.

dat comfy soundtrack too

youtube.com/watch?v=1CurN2Fg-2E

Help me this is a curse

It’s actually a decent solid 9/10 movie user

Finished it and yes it was pretty fucking badass, really good cinematography. can't wait to see that sequel.

Maybe because the movies you watch are so fucking generic and the same you can't even determine what good movies are.

Another smartass here. I watch John Wick and I can watch fucking tarkovsky too you pretentious fuck. When you truly like movies, you watch all genres.

What are you trying to say?
>I watch all types of different movies so my point is valid.

my point? what's your point anyway? whats a "non generic" movie? You come to me telling me all the movies I watch are "the same", without any fucking clue, underage edgelord.

Someone's mad.
All I'm saying is we all have our opinion and what I don't get is when clearly a movie that is quite good someone doesn't find it to be exhilarating as you. And people hate it just because it's popular.

It's a pretty mediocre movie user. Overhyped by people who never saw a martial arts flick because non of them feature hollywood stars.

At the 7.50 minute mark.

>5 minutes into this
When does it start to be good?

>art
>good

Hey guys, I just started watching Blade Runner. I'm at the 1 minute mark, when does it start to be good?

You have 2048 sequels to get through before you get to the good one.

Just marathoned the opening credits, when does it get good

The first one is better. It's a revenge action flick. Take it or leave it

Sequel is undeniably better than the original.
Rewatch #1, muh dog muh car doesn't hold up very well

When you develop an acute knowledge of cinematography and technique in film making. The fact is both John Wick movies aren't just good, they're masterpieces.

Explain why and how

any news on a third John Wick kino?

Apparently it's coming sometime in 2019.

"John Wick is a man of focus,"

>someone’s taste can be this bad
Do your family a favor and kill yourself

I'll get you started but you really should do your homework on your own time.

Essentially what you must understand is what's the purpose of these films. It's the first step when viewing any film academically. John Wick sets itself apart in that it's metafictional, much like Hitchcock's Psycho and Rear Window. That is to say, the movie knows it's a work of fiction and incorporates this knowledge through various design and thematic choices.

Metafiction is sort of like breaking the 4th wall except it's not done by ham fisted retards for a quirky joke, it's proper cinema at its best. My recommendation is to watch the movies first as a mindless spectator, then watch them again academically. Take careful note of camera angles and tracking, lighting, and cuts. Each scene in John Wick has significance to its overall theme.

The beauty of the film is how cleverly it disguises its intentions with a seemingly rudimentary action flick.

cool
the way the second movie ended makes me more hype than any other title

This. The bathhouse scene is the most fucking kino action scene ever don’t @me

youtube.com/watch?v=eNTjM3_0N80

The start with the angsty slow build up is the only good bit.

The impactless video game blood ruins the action.

Imagine thinking like this. Imagine writing this.

If you've recently lost a pet it's the most cathartic movie you'll ever see.

>To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand John Wick

maybe I have a chance to watch it with gf when our dog dies
please don't go zsomi, I know you're old but I don't want to lose you

>I watch films “academically”

>he only understands the most superficial aspects of films

>muh everyone is an assassin
>muh silencer shootout in a crowded area
>muh rules are rules bro when this guy literally had his sister murdered

yes this holds up much better

>I read into revenge shoot em ups like their high art and pretend I know what I’m talking about
Shut your pretentious kike mouth you fucking faggot I imagine you think wes Anderson movies are the “ highest form of film art”

With a FUCKING pencil

The sequel is even worse. If you can't get through this one you won't like the sequel, trust me

it doesn't, one of the worst movies ever to be hyped up by Sup Forums

the sequel is better overall but nothing can top the nightclub scene in the first movie.

>then watch them again academically
>watching action flicks "academically"
this is what happens when you pay for a meme degree, you convince yourself that you're watching trash made for teenagers "academically"

Its not for soyboys so if you fit in that category do not watch it.

BABAYAGA
EXCEPT HE’S NOT A BOOGEYMAN
HES THE ONE YOU GET TO KILL THE FUCKIN BOOGEYMAN

The sequel is worse

why does Sup Forums hate action movies?