ITT:Villians who did absolutely nothing wrong

ITT:Villians who did absolutely nothing wrong.

Who's the villain here

they both are

damn...

he embarrassed himself, he embarrassed her and he managed to put his waifu in a very awkward situation all at the same time. kid deserves whatever he gets

it was kinda an alpha play actually, think about it he humiliated himself in front of all those people after that if she turned him downs she'd lose face as a 'bitch' ... he out maneuvered her and put her in check soon to be mated (in both the chess analogy and literally)

Is that that dude from million dollar extreme? Or what ever that failed adult swim show with the neo nazis's was called?

>that diversity in the background

well yeah obviously

I honestly loved the final dialog between him and Flynn.
>I DID EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING YOU EVER ASKED!

Zod did nothing wrong. He was saving his people, whereas kah-lel was a race-traitor.

anyone have her instagram. lots of pics of her hooking up with football players

>she's out of his league
>sets up power play
>makes her look like a cunt
>loses reputation with everyone
>self-esteem deflated
>she's now in his league
>makes second attempt
>succeeds

At last I see.

Uses murderer to hunt down other murderers somehow is the bad guy

Exactly he only ever did what he was designed to do, even asked Flynn to confirm this before turning on him "Flynn... Am I still to create the perfect system?" if Flynn said no i think CLU would have just walked on off

Forgot pic

Strategic purges that prevents the total collapse of civilization due to moral decay like what happened to the roman empire

>queen stacy turns down autist
>everybody hates her for it
what fantasy world are you living in? hahaha

the people at her school wouldnt give a fuck, the normies on facebook would eat that shit up though, and they both know it

Just wanted to run a good school

Just wanted to live

Except Ra's admitted that his group were the ones who intentionally loaded trade ships with plague rats to spread the plague to the west. And the place hit the hardest by the plague was Constantinople, which was decimated and left in a crippled state that it could never recover from, and this was one of the main reasons why the t*rks were able to sweep in.

>by murdering around 27 or so people
He was a nigger

Just wanted to prepare him men for the horrors of war... sweat now or bleed later etc

>just wanted to unite all biomass and explore space together

No they're parents who fuck with their kids, record it in video, and put it on YouTube as "pranks". They made headlines when they lost custody of their kids I think

killed some escaping slavery, killed more on the lamb (capture = death) and killed people who had shit to do with my artificially limited lifespan

He was just doing his job and people kept getting in his way.

He was 100% right until he didnt let the missile hit the stadium

He should have followed through, he gave them an ultimatum, If they didn't comply that's on them. The people voted for that govt, they're complicit too

I don't like the DC movies that much but Zod was definitely a better villain than any of the ones from the MCU

gouging someone's eyes out is quite rude

I watched Man of Steel today for the first time and was actually very pleasantly surprised. Movie was good and Zod was a great villain by modern cape standards.

>killing Sebastian and Chew was somehow justified

Fuck off - even him killing Tyrel being justified is a bit of a stretch: first of all, Tyrel created him, he owed his creator more respect; secondly, Roy is a fucking machine, he deserved to be terminated for disobedience - the whole 'muh free will' thing is bullshit if you're talking about an entity created solely for a singular purpose

What's done is done, Garrett. Just let it be.

he was being an ass to the gas station attendant

>did absolutely nothing wrong

FOR YOU

Yes and the chicken farmer as well

Everytime I see this thumbnail, I think it's Coulson.

He gets fucking disrespected by some guy who claims to be the son of Sonny Corleone, then gets disrespected by Michael when Micheal hands out payouts to literally everyone buy him, the earner on the streets.

Link to channel?

Nvm its called daddyofive gay

PEIN?

I mean I don't think he's supposed to be a villain. I'm pretty sure a guy like Kubrick would want us to think Pyle is a pussy who couldn't handle the pressure.

Krauts are so subhuman that they use pictures of superior Anglos in costumes to make themselves look white.

It's debatable because there's no reason that the same arguments couldn't be made about other people or your own children. You could make the argument that its your material and your energy to make your kids do whatever you want, which is what they essentially do with replicants. They aren't robots, they are just human+ people grown in vats.

Isn't he married???

They're like cattle - they have no 'destiny' or grander purpose other than their core function. Replicants work, cattle provide meat for food.

>Shannon yelling "I WILL FIND HIM!" in his mongoloid voice every 30 seconds
>good villain

Didn't know that the krauts produced schindler's list

All those people used his kind as slaves.

Whose found is it when a slave kills his master?
Even if we ignore any moral point to it it was the master who failed to keep his slave in place.

Those 27 deserved to die, they enslaved a people and failed to protect them self from them.

What a shitty ripoff of Vegeta.

/ourguy/

"Slaves" imply they had the right to be free in the first place.
If you build a self driving car and it crashes into a group of people, killing them, will you say "oh but the people were forcing the car to drive them around - they deserved it".

Also, Sebastian certainly didn't enslave them - he helped them.

too pure for this world.

this he just wanted his bitches back

YEAH

The viewer

They did so to push the myth that the Germans killed Jews to create a racially pure Europe, a lie intended to create the false notion that Germans aren't focused on killing every European so they won't be embarrassed by their lack of achievements that don't involve sabotaging white civilizations.

If you get killed by a car you build it sure as hell is your fault.
So by this argument those 27 are in fault also.

The Sebastian subplot was weird, it didnt fit in the book also, should have been cut.

He was a manlet

By your own admission thus, Roy certainly did do something wrong...
The manner in which he killed Tyrel is also very questionable.

Sport had it coming.

Not to me.
Seemed like vengeance for being part of it, and felt quite deliberate and symbolic.

Sebastian is the only victim that dosnt fit, mostly since hes entire arc was cut to bits form being a second point of view from the book, one that Dick decided to abandon mid way, should have been fixed when adapting to a screenplay.

But again, the point is that the slavers were not innocent, they were killed by the people they abused and worked to death, i always felt the androids were in the right in their violent escape, what else is a slave to do?

nothing wrong with that

Literally 4D chess. The virgin becomes the chad

A slave is to work, obviously. Muh revolution is a gay meme and you should feel bad for falling for it.

this. if anything, obesity is the villain

Goddamn this is why I love film photography and none of this digital shit.

You could tell me this photo was taken yesterday and I'd believe you.

When you make a slave you create an enemy for yourself, you are the maker of your demise.
Every person who died in BR world was part of the process.
Same way US deserved the 9/11 attacks, wish sand niggers nuked the city instead.

Aren't you a gay little fuck. I'd bet you jerk off to Marx every night - in fact I bet you think ejaculation is a revolutionary endeavour.

what an well though out argument

>Hurr durr New York deserved a Nuke
>Hurr durr why aren't you presenting a good argument hurr you must be stupid.

Such impeccable grammar no less. Did you pick that up from Kapital or the Manifesto?

Holy shit it’s Postal Dude

what in the fuck yeah

that's deep...

*Cough*
Sheeeeiiiiitt

Wow, he literally manipulated himself into getting pity replies from women on the internet. Well done.