It's a body-switching episode

>It's a body-switching episode
>The voices switch as well

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh1CqCAc2fE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Serious question: how else is the audience going to know the bodies have been switched? You're talking about four-year-olds here watching cartoons.

>tfw a show literally made for actual 4 year olds didn't do this
Rescue Bots' body-switching episode was actually done specifically *because* the VAs loved doing impressions of each other's characters. That, to me is part of the fun - in a live-action body swapping episode, you get to see the actors switch characters too, that's a huge part of the appeal of that old cliche, so why shouldn't the same be true for voice acting?

I actually prefer they do this.

OP's just trying to start another fucking tropes thread

They look in there pants. Then the 4 year olds play I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

>villain switches bodies with a hero that hides their identity
>unmasks them but realizes that its pointless because they have no idea who they are

Also, JLU - Clancy Brown playing Wally West playing Lex Luthor is the best part of The Great Brain Robbery by far, and that episode would make the Legion look even dumber if they switched voices too.

It's not a trope if it happens exactly once.

>This thread again
At least start it with something different.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh1CqCAc2fE

Let's make it a trope then

>It's a possession episode.
>possessed character has the voice of the being possessing them, rather than the character's normal voice.
>Nobody notices.

>it's a boys vs girls episode
>good friend suddenly act like asshole for no reason

>Harvey Beaks was the only cartoon to get it right

Too bad it got canned to Nicktoons.

> Villain searches in his new body's pocket
> ID Card says "Bruce Wayne"
> "Who the hell is Bruce Wayne?"

I can't see this working.

>characters are in a classroom
>E=mc2 and the solar system is on the blackboard

Every single board in every single classroom in every single school in every single cartoon ever

>It's a voice-switching episode
>The bodies switch as well

>It's a body-switching episode
>the characters retain their voice actors but affect the mannerisms of the other character

This isn't a trope thread
It's a things we hate thread gone wrong

> Implying the justice league version of this isn't the best version

The New Lars from Steven Universe did a great job with this.

Mannerisms my dude

Little nigglets gotta learn how to read body language n shit anyways so why not help with that

Yeah I'll give SU credit for doing that well

Harvey Beaks just did one.

Real reason? Because it's funny.

body swapping is hot

That's only cause Bruce is a well known Billionaire playboy. If someone bodyswapped, pulled Spidermans ID, and saw Peter Parker they'd be dumbfounded. Just one of the millions of goofball teenagers living in New York. It won't help you unless you go further and find out where the guy lives and who he has relationships with. So the whole bodyswap thing won't help unless the villain like wakes up in Aunt May's place as Peter, or encounters someone who knows Peter. Being in his body in an abandoned warehouse while fighting Peter who is now in your body and then switching back doesnt help anything.

>It's a shrinking episode
>The clothes shrink as well

If it's a shrink ray type shrinking there's no reason to assume this wouldn't be the case, doubly so if it's a magic shrink ray. If it's a potion, then yeah, I see why that would make no sense.

Voice inflections, facial expressions, body language, ACTING AND ANIMATION

The Ben 10 episode 'A Change of Face' was weird about this. Charmcaster and Gwen's voices didn't swap.

However Gwen and Ben's voices swapped.