Post movies Sup Forums tries to get you hate but can't

post movies Sup Forums tries to get you hate but can't

S. Craig Zahler movies are pure kino. Tarantino wishes he was able to make a western this good.

Sup Forums loves this kino though

but there's always that guy on the thread saying how much it sucks

All of these movies.

those area all kino tho.

I know

the troglodytes felt so silly, felt like a normal western that suddenly turned into some surrealist horror schlock. why not just have indians?

Yeah nobody on Sup Forums tries to get you to hate those nigga. Nice try.

Oh please don't give me that shit.

Django Unchained

Sicario

I really like Bone Tomahawk but brawl was so awkward and like... B movie styling, like a shot for shot remake of some 80s schlock

>80s schlock
You say that like it's a bad thing.

It was much more 70s than 80s, honestly. I enjoyed it, but it wasn't up to Bone Tomahawk's level.

This was genuinely shit.

This or Marvel movies is probably most common.

no there isn't

That movie sucks dude, Sup Forums is right

Sup Forums shilled the ever loving shit out of this movie and in all honest it was pretty "meh"

What are you talking about it's pure nu-Sup Forums. When in reality it's a fucking awful film, straight to DVD 1996 garbage found in the bargain bin for 99cents 2 months after release.

Yes and I am not going to fucking stop!

Wowww look at this super security prison with black clad mercenaries as guards, look at this cool dungeon, look at these manlet guards, look at these awful special effects.

Only mouth breathers who laugh at capeshit films like this film it was pure unadulterated trash.

No shit? I thought that was great thing, it was like trashy 80's film turned into a timeless modern film. What I mean by timeless is that it never used cheesy synthwave music, or didn't drench shots in neon. It was the brutal 80's B action, without looking like eighties or sounding like 80's.

>he's still at it

I can't understand how people can devote so much energy to trying to convince others not to watch something just cause they didn't have the capacity to enjoy it. Sad really.

Why are fans of this piece of shit movie SO fucking defensive?

I'm not a Star Wars fan, but the new ones are fine, nothing particularly egregious. Better than the last two Star Trek movies, and leagues ahead of the Prequels.

Rogue One was absolute shit. Farce Awakens was okay.

it does suck. it's literally just a modern the room tier garbage an you fuckers as usual are being the ultra contrarians you are and proclaiming it kino because memes

Because it's the director.
>Sup Forums will defend webm related

Only two of those are me so it's not just me that hates this reddit tier garbage.

thats worse than iron fists shit