nice i'll take her mouth

>if she were really Super, she would be having white children

twinss

>tfw you will never be brutally pegged by Nazi Supergirl

Why live?

Wtf did Raimi mean by this?

wow more detail?

>CW makes Supergirl a Nazi
>Meanwhile Netflix makes Frank Castle into a whiteknighting faggot.
Is CW capeshit unironically the only capekino?

>CW makes Supergirl a Nazi
This is Alternate Nazi Supergirl from another dimension
It's fucking hilarous to see stormfags salivating over this and cheering on outright feminist propaganda

literally perfect

Obviously. They still made the uniform though. Enjoy seeing shitlibs scream down their own "feminist propaganda" because of an alternate dimension plot trope.
CW is literally the civic nationalist of libshit networks and its capeshit series get more views and appreciation from white guys. Only someone who hates blacks could hold think of them as propaganda now.
CW is drifting right sweetie along with everything that matters
youtu.be/LceBaCUts7g

>no scene of the aryan alien angel vaporizing jews with her heat vision

you will never watch Overgirl rip Jews limb from limb and then make love on the pieces

>tfw you will never be spared by Overgirl’s Nazi regime because of your feminine soyboy good looks and made her favorite sex toy.
>she will never mark “Untermensch” on your bare ass with her heat vision while brutally anally raping you from behind

They had an episode of The Flash where they either went full SJW or were parodying it. Couldn't tell.

#feminism

overgirl will never call you a cuck and tell you how she’s going to make america great again before spitting in your mouth

>you will never be a concentration camp member begging overgirl to spare you from the gas chambers
>she will never grab you by the head and force you to go down on her until she climaxes and smashes your head into strawberry jam between her fingers

I just want her to sit on my face. That butthole would be delicious.

>overgirl will never jerk your penis at superspeed until it spontaneously combusts from the friction

wow go on

goddamn son

Nazi ascetics are objectively superior.

>Anglos and Slavs playing Germans because Germans look like mongoloid scum
Fitting

her nudes are pretty good. that's all i know about the show.

I appreciate that there are studios out there making good looking nazi content. They try to do it for their own purposes and I suspect Overgirl will be "shown the light" or something, but those stills alone are worth it. It's enough that nazi imagery still resonates strongly enough in society to garner interest and to actually make it through production.

The same kind of thing happens with stuff like The Man in the High Castle.

>Enjoy seeing shitlibs scream down their own "feminist propaganda" because of an alternate dimension plot trope
this really. it's also funny to see retards likego
>hah dumb stormfags u thought the CW wwas really nazi but it actually wasn't, checkmate :)

>overgirl will never pinch your tiny jewish penis off with her superpowered kegel muscles

Does that mean Minecraft supports Nazism?

Will she be heroic but still a nazilike in the comic?

>overgirl will never peg your anus and call you a mutt and abomination before melting your head with her heat vision.

The worst reality.

It was just some broads getting drunk and being girly
#feminism

Damn that's a tight body

Seeing as in the comics Overgirl has literally nothing to do with Kara/Supergirl but they still decided to make her an alternate Kara in the show, I doubt it

CHRIST!

She's called Overgirl because she's going to Dom Supergirl and sit on her face.

learn2read, illiterate african monkey

What comic is this from?

aryan

Why are Batman's thighs so THICC?

Why is Batman so THICC?

I love looking at her, but i cant watch supersjw girl.

10/10 gf material

Maybe I'll give this ep a watch. When is it out?

Kruger is german retard.He even got conscripted in an SS division

I haven't watched the CW DC shows in a while. was this crossover event any good? Literally all threads I've seen is people posting Overgirl and talking about fashion and femdom.

Cause he squats bro

any pics of her legs?

It's not an episode, it's four episodes over four different series (Supergirl, Arrow, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow), and she probably appears in all of them

oh damn overgirl is a real dc character what kinda name is that?

Is this week the crossover week or are those just promo pics for next week?

it's next week

We already know that she is a bit of a kink when it comes to sex but seeing her in that dark costume instantly makes me pop.

First two episodes are on Monday, last two on Thursday
I think she might wear a mask initially though, they're probably going for the "oh no, who might that blonde with the same powers and a really similar outfit to Supergirl be" mystery

*Tuesday

>when you let raimi direct an episode

multiversity master men

>ITT we as a whole get to witness how many nazi larpers infest Sup Forums in late 2017 - year of our lord
Wait and they all watch and enjoy capeshit, on the CW no less yesus christ

how do i make her my findom

nothin special. Mine are bigger

Those legs...

one of the most neogaff post in a while

the nazis in that world also conquered themyscira and atlantis? that's not believable.

why are you in every thread?

Thank you user.
That was a sad story. Would have liked to see more of it.

I know right, its like hello???? Do you not know the current year or something haha.

>Being racist in the year 2017, baka senpai

>you'll never be one of her rare african-male specimens she keeps secretly to have sex with because as such a strong powerful female adored by many and looked up to as the perfect female specimen she has developed a fetish to feel disgraced dirty and unclean and so fucks her rare collection of pure bred african concubines so she can reach climax whilst feeling like a traitorous dirty sub-human fucking disgrace
mfw hitlers favourite female pilot ended up having an affair with an african prince and literally said "Earlier in my life, it would never have occurred to me to treat a black person as a friend or partner ..."
If it can happen to Hana Reitsch it will happen to OverGirl.

What are you? An idiologist? It's current year, user. Stop being so close minded.

Cuck

yes hitler was cucked
if you really think about what happened to him and his country he was probably the greatest cuck to have ever been cucked in the history of cuckoldry.
>favourite pilot fucks niggers
>all the best boys rounded up to be in the aryan army all died or disabled in the meat grinder of war
>all territories lost
>half of germany owned by soviet russia
>all women in berlin raped
>dresden bombed and smouldering
>have to kill own children and wife to protect them
>had to kill self
the cuckest of cucks

Hot, and that fucking neck damn

butthurt naziboo detected

stop watching capeshit

>Nazi Melissa Benoist
you sure about that, white boy?

I'd let her sit on my face and brap me to death

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/GQg8-CJVCFfYu5B4UbdiHg/
mental illness

>mental illness
oh you mean OP making the same thread every few hours?

retarded faggot who doesn't know basic facts about stuff he commented on detected

this is awesome

It's really great how every "evil" superman is just superman doing his best to help people based on what he learned in his youth

She probably eats less food in an entire week than we do in a single day

LIKE OMG
NOT COOL
LIKE I CAN'T EVEN

shame such a beautiful woman is wasted on a terribly written show.

Very interesting specimen indeed

s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/5875380/1/

I've seen her having sex.

she's Jewish

a cute

based janny striking down on cuckolds

where is that from?

who is the guy behin aquaman?

Supergirl

the nude bit is from Homeland

She drops him in the first half of the first episode of season2 like Supergirl can drop a mountain. She ends up with a chad named Mon-El which pisses off all of the feminists that watch the show.

jimmy olsen

Because the stupid ass artist tried to draw WWII-era pants but failed miserably and instead ended up giving Batman elephant thighs.

someone photoshop this

"save us necksnapper"

no i think they will use it when the 2 supergirls meet as a way to hide their face and save shooting time during fight scenes