Now that the dust has settled, what was the funniest bit?

Now that the dust has settled, what was the funniest bit?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/bFbpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I liked the
>hulk like fire, thor like water
>I'm fire too, buddy!
>hulk like big fire, thor very tiny fire
made me laugh IMO

Every scene with Rock Dude

The bit where it beat the pants off of Justice League.

The part were you paid money to ensure the death of cinema.

Money well spent

banner freefalling on his face and killing himself on the bridge was pretty fucking funny. Only time I laughed in the movie.

Hulk finally talking
Despite that it's Ruffalo, it's good that Hulk can finally talk

The part when it beat Justice League's opening weekend by $30 million

When Hulk wasn't allowed to smash
>But big monster

This. Korg was the best and most consistent comic relief. Everything else was hit-and-miss, but Korg never failed to amuse me.

pretty much everything involving Hulk. not really sure why they turned him into a comedian tho.

is he ever going to get a solo movie? they need to put him against some big bad not just run around destroying cities and shit like the other movies

You mean tha part, where it quipped the fuck out Social JUSTice League?

I liked Loki in this movie.

>"Baby Arms"
>Korg
>Odin eatin' grapes
>The Red Rubber Ball
>Goldblum's seated snap dance and 'If I were anywhere else I'd be a million years old, here I'm... mmmmmm"

Oh wow, what a great question.
Hmm. There's so many to choose from.
For me it would have to be when Natalie Portman and Kat Dennings didn't come back.

Either when Anthony Hopkins was acting like Loki or when they come back to Asgard and Loki tells the people their savior is here.

>is he ever going to get a solo movie?
They said no, but his story will happen in arcs in other people's movies.

>is he ever going to get a solo movie?
No because Universal. What's so hard about understanding this?

"Get help" or the play with Sam Neil, Matt Damon, and the other Hemsworth that sums up the last movie

>Jeff Goldblum's age
>Loki in the colisseum

this. this is literally the only funny part in the entire movie

The "Hillary Clinton Owned Slaves" joke was actually really funny.

This

Hulk talking was hilarious....

>I'm putting together a team
>NO TEAM, ONLY HULK

FUCKING HAD ME LAUGHING OUT LOUD

Explain Goldblum's age, was he 69 or something?

All the Jeff Goldblum scenes were great but the best was the post credits scene with him talking about how the coup was successful.

Not only that but the complete dismissal of portman with one line

He's still a million years old.

this was an awful movie. some pandering jokes and pointless cgi fisticuffs. erryone was phoning it in.

Korg, easy.

Are you talking about Justice League? Wrong thread man.

Really hard to choose, the movie didnt get any big laugh out loud moment from me but I was chuckling evenly throughout. If I had to choose then Thor 2: The Play was gold.

>those first few minutes just shitting all over TDW

Oh, durr.

The part where they tried to sneak matt damon in, but didn't put him in the credits at all.

Agreed, I didn't laugh as hard as I did with Deadpool but damn I enjoyed the movie.

I was laughing throughout this movie. But there was some pretty awesome parts as well. Like whenever thor went thunder mode. Especially at the climax. Love it.

“My god! The hammer pulled you off?”

I wish they could have done something more epic in scale. I'm not saying I want a gci fest but perhaps in the vein of Hela slaughter of the Valkaries.

Did anyone else get an infamous vibe during these scenes? He totally reminded me of Cole McGrath, to the point of me thinking they literally drew inspiration from that game with the lightning and shorter hair for thor.

>PISS OFF GHOST

>'Hey, Sparkles, here's the deal...you wanna get back to Ass, uh, place...Assburg'
>'ASGARD!'

Isn't Lou Ferrigno the voice of Hulk?

Holy shit Marvel is so creatively bankrupt they have to ripoff forgotten videogames now?

Apparently Ruffalo voiced him

The part where Cate Blanchett sat on my face

Wikipedia says Lou's voiced Hulk in the MCU, but uncredited. Ruffalo just plays Banner.

That got me.

archive.fo/bFbpA
>For Thor: Ragnarok, Ruffalo took on all aspects of his character, playing Bruce Banner while doing both the motion-capture and vocal performances as The Hulk. That means Thor: Ragnarok's Hulk is the most complete version of the character we've ever seen, and as stated in our official Thor: Ragnarok review, the difference really shows onscreen!

It changed in this movie I believe.

Huh. Wonder why they didn't get him back. It was definitely him in th Avengers movies.

Probably cause he actually had dialogue for once. Ferrigno isn't exactly able to emote well nowadays

>It's
>my
>BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAY