I wasn't around to know, what was Sup Forums's opinion on Generator Rex?

I wasn't around to know, what was Sup Forums's opinion on Generator Rex?

Saw a few commercials back then and recognize the characters but never watched much of it until this week, saw the whole thing.

Anyone else like it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nrnfhV8ChYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was an OK show. Seemed to suffer a bit from executive meddling.

Feels like it's just another idea fart from Man of Action.

Had cool ideas and lots of flash, but didn't really have anything of substance.

Pretty much all of these. Had some really good episodes and a bunch of "why am I wasting my time with this?" episodes. Cool concept, decent animation and characters, mediocre execution with obvious tonal whiplish.

youtube.com/watch?v=nrnfhV8ChYg

Van Kleiss and Breach were the best parts of the show.

He's riding a dick.
This show is gay.

Ben 10 crossover actually mad AF/UA Ben good.

2 things in the finale I dont get

if he cured the world how did the monkey stay mutated to talk and how did Rex keep his powers?

He made it so the monkey stayed the way it was. He had all the power at the end.

That episode pissed me off, one of the dumb bitches just steals them and he never gets them back

I never saw threads when it was airing 2010-2013

Was he pretending being crazy, or was it partial? I refuse to believe he was completely pretending, his inner dialogue through the ages showed he was loosing his mind, but Rex said it was fake?

I think he pulled himself mostly together by the end.

I've never seen that once.

Do you have it on the mind too much?

I forgot about his wolfbot guy, I liked him when they started giving him a personality and thoughts. Cool dude.

Was he just a built machine or an EVO? Did he get fixed? Wish the finale answered more questions, felt kinda suddenly ended.

Well if anything it's his dick, he builds machines from his body, his feet are morphed into the sides.

>tfw "you're a god Rex, you can do anything you want"

I think it was explained that natural EVO's are more biological, but the ones that Van makes are more synthetic like wolf being mostly robot or salamander being covered in stone/crystal.

I don't think Van Kleiss had the power to turn people into EVOs until the season 1 finale.

Biowolf and Skalamandar were just shit out of luck

It must suck being Skalamander. Dude's head is all fucked.

He could touch convert but didn't the reactor thing in his castle make evo's?

This show kinda felt like, watching it the first time, there was stuff you were supposed to already know.

His castle in Abysus was where the Global Nanite Event originated that caused the EVOs around the world. But I don't think he could force the process.

Never be as bad as Annie's character

Theme was catchy, can't remember anything else except the Chimp and the green agent. Originally thought it was some Ben 10 remake since the half-anime marvel style clumps together in my mind.

It was good, but flawed.

Biggest problem was some kind of meddling from the network forcing them to insert stupid cartoon effects into violent episodes. While not every single one got them, enough did that it could be off-putting to many viewers. Combine that with a clearly rushed plot (which just suddenly comes in after the small timeskip) and a finale that didn't feel satisfying enough and thrown together.

Still, it did give us the best version of teenage Ben we're probably ever going to get.

Ben10 clone that actually had a clear plot arc from start to finish. I thought it was one of the better cartoons to air in the last 10 years.

where did you watch it?
all i can find is those shit vhs tier CP rips