Slapstick punchbag is a she

>Slapstick punchbag is a she

Tiny Magic Horse Show was pretty good about this, atleast in the first two seasons.

What?

Back when Faust's Bargain first started making the rounds, some friends and I decided to marathon a few episodes on Netflix. One of them took a violent and immediate hatred to the pink one, claiming it was making her hangover infinitely worse. Each subsequent episode resulted in a more visceral reaction.

The next day, I bought a toy of the pink one. My roommate invited said friend's boyfriend over so she would be nearby and distracted her long enough for me to stealthily sneak the pink thing into her purse.

Two days later, in line at the grocery store, a retail associate reported an incident in which the friend rummaged around for her wallet and produced a single, pink plastic ungulate, only to pause for a moment and then howl with rage.

And that is all she will ever be known for.

That is the only saving grace of this show.

Sup.

I am amused

From Star Vs The Forces Of Evil.

I want to believe this is real.

The creator of this topic squeals with glee when a female cartoon character is her program's most common target of physical comedy.

She's only slightly above background character in terms of role, though.

So do I, especially if she's cute and likable.

Sabrina did nothing wrong

Misery from Ruby Gloom is my favorite.

Still can't quite tell if she's a banshee or a zombie, or something else entirely.

Butch is pretty based when it comes to hitting women

banshee, I think

It would seem so

Kitty Kattswell

They got away with this cuz she's cat first, woman second.

Unless it's a Spike episode, little boys can't have a break.

I like it too, because it makes the female character a part of the show, rather than separate from the cartoon world with no other use than being background decoration.

Not Sup Forums but Kashima from Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun gets the shit beaten out of her on a daily basis by her crush.
Not something you see everyday without the police getting involved

Everybody loves strong independent women, you male chauvinist.