The Predator 2018

Is this why I've been seeing so many god damn predator threads? Just watched all 3 of the good ones in a row..

Will this be kino? it has a fucking kid in it.. FUCK THAT. WHAT THE FUCK!!

imdb.com/title/tt3829266/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lodj3ZT4tOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Fox reportedly starting holding test screenings of the highly-anticipated movie last week and, though people who get into these test screenings generally have to sign some form of non-disclosure agreement, some reactions have leaked online. Some fans reportedly love the new, very comedic take on the franchise, while others absolutely hate it and warn to "avoid it at all costs."

umm okay why the FUCK would their be a comedic take on this?

>he hasn't read the leaks which were then confirmed by casting, set leaks, etc almost a year later
it's going to be really bad

it will be kino...

>Shane Black

he was an actor in the original AND he's one of the best directors out there.

It also has Olivia Munn WHAT THE FUCK

>Thomas Jane
It's kino

Which is the third you consider one of the good ones? The first AVP or Predators
because both are decent

>all 3 of the good ones in a row..
90s born reddit cuck detected

> ((( boyd holbrook )))
> olivia munn

dropped.

predators, I haven't watched AVP in 8 years. is it any good? sounds gay desu

Any chance you can sum them up or link to them? Comedic twist sounds horrible. What are they going to do, have the predator slip on a banana peel? yakkety sax while it chases the cast through multiple doors in a long hallway? fart jokes?

>olivia munn

Delete this thread you embarrassing faggot.

Seriously?
>Keegan-Michael Key
>Alfie Allen
>Sterling Brown
>Olivia Munn
>Yvonne Strahovski
>Directed by Shane Black
>Tom Jane reduced to "And" billing

Some how "Tit Girl from Chuck" is the most masculine of that entire group. How could you read that casting and think this was going to be anything but dopey Whedon-esque quip schlock?

I'm 34 you dumb cuck

>comedic take
wtf does this mean?

Predators wasn't the best, but it was a fun flick.

Avp is pg13 shit

I might have believed 24 kiddo.

>You'll never see him coming
what a shitty tagline

no way in hell I'm watching it then.

>>Keegan-Michael Key
Dropped

From what I remember
Predator defectors join the humans
The predators creates stronger version to destroy both
thats it

Tom Jane needs top billing.

You should watch jaws big boy

He needs a new job

kid has autism
predators need to wear camo fatigues and drive around with humans in apcs
kid uses autism to help the preds kill the meanie preds

That sounds fucking awful.

Imagine being this much of a faggot

how am I a fag?

Look at the thread dumb fuck

Predators is actually a good movie with Brodie. This looks bad because they forgot to put badasses in it. Instead we got diversity hires

AVP was the first time I had to sort of lie to myself after watching a movie I had hyped myself up for into telling myself that it wasn't that bad.

>Predators is actually a good movie
>with Brodie
The absolute state on Sup Forums

Oh man...

And billing is actually second most desired behind the first billing.

Is this a remake?

it's a demake

>tom jane
>alfie Allen
Ok I didn't know they were in the film until now but this one just went from meh to might be great for me.

I don't care if it has some comic relief characters. I just want it to be rated R

>badasses
>Adrian Brody

>all 3 of the good ones
>3 of the good ones
there was 1 good predator movie and 1 ok predator movie

Doubting Shane Black

Predator and Predators

correct, predator 2 and avp movies were garbage

Iron man 3 was absolute garbage.

One of the few movies that made me mad.

Explain your handicap. Do you read capeshit? Because fuck your accurate adaptations.

Only reason I have hope. I still don't see how the kid fits into all this.

And the set leaks might not have been entirely accurate they could've been the predator people in the suits messing around

Iron Man 3 was better than Iron Man 2 and better than all of the Thor movies plus GotG2

not him but iron man 3 was garbage. all i remember were badguys whose hands got hot, and the moment they touched iron man suit it stopped working. like his suit cant take fucking hot hands. and how about "oh pepper ill destroy all my suits for you" then 1 movie later its "lol jk, i have 13423454 more suits"

You're embarrassing yourself kid. Save that post so you can look it again later

Topher Grace was the badass

The Good Guys was fun as fuck and everything after Predator is fanfic in my opinion. So whatever

>Do you read capeshit?

No, the tone of the movie was just too stupid, and that's saying a lot when it comes to capeshit.

>LOL MY SUIT ISN'T WORKING
>WATCH IT NOT WORK AND KEEP FUCKING UP FOR THE ENTIRE MOVIE
>oh I guess Pepper Potts can know use her powers out of the blue, lol

Numales everyone

As long as there is a little good in it

every predator and avp movie has a tiny tmbit of cool shit for the verse. new tools, new predator attire, alien beasts , it's all good

need a predator movie every 3 years, for all eternity. build up lore density till it's always gold

AVP. It is equally shit and great at the same time.
The story is shit when people talk and it is great at the end when there is no dialogue.
The Soundtrack is unremarkable (it works but, it is not remember-able)
The Action is great... when you can see it.
Overall it is a 5/10 in the truest sense. Equally good and terrible.

>Alfie Allen
>Thomas Jane
>Directed by Shane Black

I dont care for the other actors, but with Alfie Allen/Theon being a badass and Shane Black directing its gonna be fucking great. Dont give me this Iron Man 3 bullshit either, that was the studio damn well fucking up half the lore

Turning predator into some captain planet bullshit, nigga is gonna show up and save the day.

Its a Blackism of his unfortunately. All his protagonists suffer from mental illnesses and/or a crisis of confidence.

In this scenario, taking the suit away makes him vulnerable.

I like those actors a lot and like I said, slight comic relief is fine and is a different thing entirely than having a full comedic tone which I don't think it will have

If it's rated R and the Predators have cool practical effects I'll still see it. We haven't even seen a trailer yet so I still have hope

Was the Wolf predator in AvP2 the most incompetent cleanup crew ever? Sure, when it came to slaughtering xenomorphs and civilians he was probably the most skilled predator ever on screen but he completely failed at doing his job (cleaning up the mess).

You were born in the 90s right?

AVP: Requiem is kino

>will this be kino?
No, the cast is a bunch of slack jawed faggots

>Alfie Allen/Theon being a badass
Skinny, weak fag typecast as a skinny weak spoilt fag.
Badass brah lmao

>people want to see the predator as an edgy antihero

Did you slack jawed faggots not see the first one?

You'll see it o matter how bad it is because you're so indoctrinated you dont know any better

To this day nobody has ever been able to tell me why Iron Man 3 was bad besides the Mandarin twist.

>caring about comic book continuity
>caring about 100% accuracy to the comic books
>caring about comic books at all

There was nothing really wrong with Iron Man 3 at all. It was good for what it was and that's it. As far as marvel movies go it's actually one of the more thematically sound films they've made. Tonys character in that film actually goes through changes that you can see. The villains were bad but what else is new.

when can we expect the MPAA rating?

is that coach hines?

Sure, if you can even see the damn movie.

I can't find anything about this show. When I search Predator, I only get results for Weinstein.

Alfie Allen a bad ass? Kek are you serious. He's like a skinny regular guy. Adrian Brody was more convincing as a bad ass in the last one.

>two niggers, a kebab, le badas asian womyn, Georgie, a man with down syndrome and a generic russian
Is this what Predator has come to

>indoctrinated
I think you might be retarded m8

I've loved alien and predator since I was a kid. I've seen every bad alien and predator film so far and I have no reason to stop now.

After I saw Alien Covenant I told myself I would never watch it again because it was so trash. If this predator film is the same I won't watch it again either. It's pretty simple

The only truly good predator movie is the first one. Its the only one that actually worked.

>asian woman

what?

Maybe if this does really well, the studios might allow Shane Black to make another nice guys movie

You're a faggot arent you user

It's PG. Until they say, assume its PG.

>>indoctrinated
>I've seen every bad alien and predator film so far and I have no reason to stop now.
>>indoctrinated

She's hapa

LMFAOOOOOOOo

>Jacob Tremblay as Quinn's troubled son, who has a form of autism and is bullied in school but becomes a key player in the fight against the Predators due to his preternatural ability to learn languages.
Of course, all along what Predator was missing was a screeching autistic child

Everybody has those shows or series they love.

I've never seen a star wars film in theaters and haven't seen a superhero movie in theaters since the dark knight rises but i will gladly see more alien and predator

Literally done before -youtube.com/watch?v=Lodj3ZT4tOU

Shane Black the pedo hack

Yes? That movie fucking sucked. You know it did. Why would you use that as a counter argument.

>watched all 3 of the good ones
But user, there's only 2.
>Will this be kino?
Has Olivia Munn ever not ruined a movie?

>Some fans reportedly love the new, very comedic take on the franchise
ಠ_ಠ

Dutch > Royce > Nigger

City Hunter > Jungle Hunter > Black Predator

Fuck, i wish there was some pretty girl and not Munn. Who is going to bet that woman and kid is going to survive ? 3 predator movies so far and woman never died.

go fuck yourselves kike lovers

Did nobody care about diversity in the 80s or are modern Sjw and racists ruining everything.
First “Predator” had three whites, two blacks, a native American, a latino male and a latino female.

None is that shit was an issue again until 90s born queers came of age and started crying about everything.

>tfw no native American warrior/Roman soldier vs predator movie

Something like apocalypto with Predator. Fuck off with the damsel and child shit.

Wait hold up a minute....

How come there has never been a Predator Vietnam War movie? Holy shit this is a great idea

I hope it will be good, i like almost all of Shane Black's movies. The nice guys was great.

No, guns mang. Also give me a different environment.

Kid got autism and can learn languages really fast so he will be the communication bridge between the humans and predator.