What a piece of fucking shit

What a piece of fucking shit.

As a person that has only seen Season One of Daredevil, how good/bad are the other Marvel/Netflix series?

old af DCshill

stop making new threads about this, there's already ones you can post in

Jessica Jones is at least 5 episodes longer than it's plot warrants and Luke Cage goes to complete shit in it's second half. Season 2 of Daredevil's quality goes up whenever the Punisher is on screen and tips when Elektra shows up. Shame that's most of the second half

Daredevil S2 is kino

Don't watch Jessica Jones

Luke Cage is above average until Diamondback comes in because a great character exits the show. When that happens the show plops down to slightly below average.

>as if it's going to reach at least 65 percent

They've all been pretty good, in my opinion. You'll have to watch and decide for yourself.

Wow so much better

Jessica Jones is good but like another user said the last few episodes feel unnecessary, they should have wrapped it up sooner.

Luke Cage is solid until the second half where it kind of gets stupid.

Daredevil s2 is great when focusing on Punisher and meh when focused on anything else.

>Even the other positive review besides Collider reads like a Negative one yet it's considered fresh.

Man how the fuck?

Let's actually make this stupid ass shitposting thread productive.

If you had a minor Marvel/DC IP to work with for a TV production, what would you choose and how would you go about it? Which arcs would you choose as a basis? What would your overall tone be, etc etc?

RT works on a "did you like it or not" scale for critics there is no inbetween. A review can trash a film/show but at the end of the day when they submit it, they have to either state if it's s positive or negative review. If you thought of film was just alright then it goes as positive.

>Rotten Tomatoes gives BvS a low rating
>"Don't pay attention to (((them)))!"
>Rotten Tomatoes gives Iron Fist a low rating
>"See it's bad!"
Really makes you think.

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

>a second fresh review

DC BTFO

MAHVEL ALWAYS WINS BABY

Where's the "tumblrshitters fuck off" option?

I didn't even like this Iron Fist motherfucker anyway

should have just did the Punisher or Ghost Rider instead

Easy: waifu becomes real and use science to make new benis.

We did it bros...

And the reverse is true. No need to play victim now

Moon Knight, Lunatic, season ends with Marc out of the nuthouse and phoning Frenchie that they have work to do

Included in option Sup Forums

All political blowhards are ejected

That shouldn't bother you, right:^)

Jessica Jones was three episodes at most of an interesting plot stretched out to 13 with nothing but pure and utter stupidity to fuel it. You will see the dumbest characters do the dumbest things possible in the middle just to justify the dumbest escape that ever happened. It's fights are so laughably bad you'll wish for Adam West to punch things up and for the icing of the cake it's topped with the silliest 'jumping' special effects you'd see out of season 1 of heroes. Skip for the love of fuck skip, you're not missing any character development as she ends the series exactly as she started, but with a deader villain.

Luke Cage has a stunningly good development with it's villain for the first half, and some interesting intrigue as to who the mole is, but Luke himself is utterly boring and the action scenes are exactly the same. So much, even the fucking goons are going "Why are we still shooting at him and nothing else when it clearly doesn't work?" a wonderful story of a crime boss on one side and a politician on the other is cut short and then the rest of the story is pure ham. All you need to know is Luke Cage is bulletproof and not a bad person, you've gotten all you need for Defenders.

The first half of Daredevil season 2 with Punisher was thoughtful, intense, and spectacularly well acted from both parties, and it capped off very nicely all around. Then it utterly fell apart with the magic ninjas. Seriously the most tone-deaf and shockingly bad choice to shove in so damn much for Defenders that even Iron Man 2 is looking down on it. But, sadly, that's the one I have to say you should watch for defenders because they shit it up so much just to cram in lead in to that show and will play in later.

Sup Forums please leave forever.

If true, its quite a feat being more boring than Luke Cage and have shittier fight choreography than Jessica Jones. We wanted magic kung fu bullshit, not a worse version of ARROW

The second button.

>caring about non-canon productions

Well gee if Reddit Tomatoes doesn't matter then all these people posting the score and laughing shouldn't bother you huh?

Do people still, in this day and age, not understand how Rotten Tomatoes works? It doesn't rate anything, you fucking CHILDREN! It's an aggregator! They average the positive and negative reviews of published critics!

>marlel

you should have known.

>implying Jessica Jones is any worse than either DD season.

Jessica Jones is an abomination, Daredevil S2 is the Punisher show guest starring Daredevil, and Luke Cage is mediocre.

Daredevil was a fluke (and I don't think it was really very good to begin with.)

B

B

B B B B B B B B B

I don't want my memes to have real life repercussions I don't want everything to be about politics or identity or who I'm supposed to hate please B B B B B B B B B B

I liked Jessica Jones and Luke Cage but I still voted the lowest rating I could for them with my Netflix account. And even if Iron Fist is pure shit I'm voting 5 stars for it. Fuck the SJWs, give them an inch they'll take a mile.

Personally I think there's two damning sins Daredevil commits:

Number one is that the dialogue is sophomoric and is delivered in the worst ways possible. People don't talk- they recite speeches like Rorschach's internal monologues at each other.

The second is that the whole thing looks ridiculously cheap. The best comparison is a film student's undergraduate project, or a low budget teleplay- the framing of each individual shot tends to be straight-on, which makes it look like it was shot on a camcorder. The sets are sparse and flat, and I swear I've seen sets that are supposed to be complex. They don't try and build a world with them; they're just places for things to happen in. And the choreography is some of the worst I've seen in anything above a daytime Soap Opera. Everyone knows fights in film are faked, but the ways they're faked in film differs from stage shows.

The best example of this I can give you is Frank's prison fight- whenever he stabs someone, he slides his fingers forwards over the "blade" and bumps them with the butt of his hand. This is common in stage shows because it's easy and you aren't looking too closely, or in movies when it's shot from a proper angle. Daredevil shoots this straight on, so you can see him not stab the other person. This is really poor form, and destroys any illusion that the fight is happening.

It's not just tat, though; every punch is from the elbow, people are clearly punched past, and the whole thing generally looks like a bunch of kids playing.

Then there's the hallway fight that people praise, where the Daredevil "actor" over-theatrically plays up being "tired" like a silent movie actor would. If you watch it with the sound off it looks like a Marx Brothers skit, especially when he ducks people's punches and tries to do jumping kicks off the wall.

There's a ton of other problems (the pacing, the so called "comic relief," the costume...) But the blatantly bad filmmaking is something I can't forgive

Rotten tomatoes gives this post a 2%.

This is over the main actor's twitter thing. I don't know why disney isn't on top of this they're usually good at manipulating reviews.

>I liked Jessica Jones and Luke Cage but I still voted the lowest rating I could for them with my Netflix account. And even if Iron Fist is pure shit I'm voting 5 stars for it. Fuck the SJWs, give them an inch they'll take a mile.

This is how badly Marvelfags are fucked up in the brain

They don't pay off critics when it comes to low-budget stuff or things that definitely won't compete with them. This is why the DCEU gets bad reviews while they don't care about things like Lego Batman. Literally not worth it.

In case anyone is too lazy to check...

The common complaints are that the show is boring, Danny's fight scenes make it obvious he's not an actual martial artist, and that Danny is white. People seem to like Colleen Wing, though.

top kek.

have you actually watched it yet? no? then no, you don't know if its a piece of fucking shit. 11 or 12 bad reviews in rotten tomatoes doesn't dictate if a series is bad or not.

Probably shit, but the bad review are in part because SJW bullshit

>Actually implying there's anything in DD season 1 as stupid as that fucking sealed room escape

Pal, you have to go to a university to fail as hard as that show did, that stuff is pure masters thesis, and the DD writers never even made it through "Watching MOS 101".

He didn't say RT doesn't matter, he's saying DC fags are hypocrites.

I believe critics when they say Iron Fist is bad, after Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Daredevil season 2b shitting the bed.

I dont believe anything critics say so i'll watch it and see how it is myself, i liked all daredevil, liked luke cage and hated jessica jones

All reviews are like that now. This is the world we live in.

DC? What? I don't see anything about DC here.

Jessica Jones was seriously awful, I don't know how anyone could enjoy that shit. Luke Cage was alright, but kinda boring - good side characters.

>Cause if you're blue and you don't know who to cry to, why not give a loud REEEE, and blame it on DC!

Wow, it's like people want to watch a show because it pertains to their interests, not for some obsession with canonicity

DareDevil S1 is still the best then.

I feel they just copied the template that worked great in DD onto the others and it does not work well.

Iron Fist seems confused as to whether to be gritty street level or mystic kung fu and ends up failing at both.

Tough fucking call between A and B.

Someone should put silly sound effects over the hall fight.

JJ is good

DD season 2 was fucking awful except for the Punisher.

Luke Cage was awesome in the first half and awful the last half.

>I believe critics when they say Iron Fist is bad, after Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Daredevil season 2b shitting the bed.
But critics said those other shows are God's gift to television series.

>JJ is good
Into the trash you go.

Fine score will be the last two digits of my post

Still better than Batman v. Superman

Jessica Jones is absolutely horrible.
Luke Cage is kinda shit but carried by a good villain at least for the first half
Daredevil season 2 is shit but has some good moments.

SAVAGE

>but Luke himself is utterly boring
AND FAT! wtf, seriously, do some fucking sit ups, to bad the Amenadiel dude from lucifer was already casted, he was such a better option.

I feel like the reviews shouldn't have come in for just the first 6 episodes/they should have watched the whole thing. Even if the second half gets worse or whatever, reviews should take everything into account.

>People seem to like Colleen Wing,
hmmmmmmm

I hope this means the end of "DISNEY PAYS RT BLUH BLUH"

Really makes you think.

G, without question. Anyone voting B is underage, there will always be shitposters and blaming other boards only tells other shitposters how to act to get you to reply.

H would also likely get rid of most of the other options listed.

seriously
the black dude from Lucifer or the one from Agents of SHIELD would be better
they both are way more charismatic

>more moderation
>good

B and it's not close.

Then F ~ E > H > D > the rest

G can never be as Sup Forums has never, will never, and can never be good.

Right?

It's amazing man people have been posting Rotten Tomatoes screenshots of DCEU, FOXverse, and other non-Marvel Studios productions with HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA captions but the moment this shit happens to Iron Fist it's suddenly a problem?

Fuck outta here.

Oh so now it's not canon to you losers!