How will Sup Forums react when this outgrosses Justice League?

How will Sup Forums react when this outgrosses Justice League?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xyGwMqMCta4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shouldn't be hard. Its gonna be a by the numbers Marvel movie.

is that the new Destiny DLC?

you already know

I honestly don't know.

It's going to do like shit outside of the US.

I disagree.

This. DC is the thinking man's capeshit that really poses hardhitting questions that you can discuss for years to come. Marvel is plebshit that you see and go "wait, did we actually just see a movie because it didn't feel like we did anything, but my wallet is more empty than before??"

Who even wants to see a nigger hero?
Not Europe.
Not Asia.
Africa and SA are irrelevant.

But it's going to do above average domestically. It's a Marvel movie that all the homies are hype for

It will do ok in Europe.

It'll actually be pretty close I think. Panther will definitely beat Justice League domestically but make less Overseas. Either way Black Panther wins in the end because it's budget will be much less

Where in Europe exactly?

I don't know about ya'll nigs, but I'm gonna be Evans posting

I'm European and I'm going to see it. Niggers are exotic here, all our immigrants come from the middle east.

The fact that there's actually a chance this could happen tells you what a failure the DCEU is.

I don't care how well Black Panther does, I'm just not interested in it. I think he's a boring character by himself and it would be like making a Hawkeye movie. He's alright when he's with the team, but as a standalone movie, I don't know. Also, I'm not black and the movie isn't marketed towards me.
>ayo hol up trailer
Nah, I think I'll pass.

It will do fine in Asia

Did anyone run it through the race filters on faceapp when it was available?

All over Europe, particularly Western Europe.

some more WE posting most likely

It will do well, the racists that claim no one will watch a capeshit movie with a nigger probably don't ever leave their house or pay for movies as it is. And normies don't care about race, they just see it as the next Marvel movie that's they're guaranteed to enjoy.

Post yfw WE WUZ KANGS becomes WE IZ KANGS

It's Marvel and he has a cool suit. That's the only thing the Capeshit crowd cares about.

>by the numbers
>by the formula
>by the formula of "hey, let's take the character and not turn him into some emo psycho murder machine that we have to somehow get the entire world to see as a savior by the end of the next movie. Instead, let's just you know, keep the essentials of the character how they've been for the last few decades."

Thank god for the numbers.

That's the point.

Black Panther is 100% African, not a nigger.

But those actors are Americans aren't they?

HOL UP

youtube.com/watch?v=xyGwMqMCta4

>DC is the thinking man's capeshit
Thinking men don't watch capeshit.

How does marvel do it?

>americans are so obsessed with bread and circus games that they even apply it to super hero movies

Truly the worst country.

You make a gameplan and then you stick with it instead of changing directions 180 degrees mid-filming.

No, they watch capekino like Darkman or The Toxic Avenger.