Le reserved nice guy kills the bad guys and kisses the girls

>le reserved nice guy kills the bad guys and kisses the girls
What a "great" movie.

I'm glad you agree user.

It would have been better if he went full Taxi Driver

Thanks for spoiling faggot, I was just about to watch it

>went full Taxi Driver
Honestly the complete opposite of how things flow at the end. It's not even mid Taxi Driver...

>stomps head into pulp
>reserved

That was the fucking point faggot. It's about a guy's fantasy of being the hero of his own story. It's post-modernism exemplified.

Nice image, now can you say anything to dispute or discuss?

>guy kills bad guys and kisses the girls

If that's all you got out of this, I genuinely feel bad for you

obviously

It's refn for people who don't like refn. After fear X he had no choice but to go this shameful route. The pitchfork approved Sup Forumscore memetic soylent soundtrack was the initial clue I would be wasting my time, but out of respect for his pusher films I begrudgingly kept on. What a mistake on my part, the kinetic and invoking shots of his previous films was nowhere to be found, no, only memes. Drive is a meme. And a carefully crafted one at that. Refn has sold his soul to the devil with this facebooky plebeian mickey mouse cuck spiel and we must never forgive him.

>how many buzzwords can I jam into 4 sentences?

Hello teenager, are you mexican? I bet you are. You love drive! And you love KINO! Based goose is totally my feels bro for kino! Don't forget your anvil when seeing the latest goose kino!!! Le feels! Le memes! Le K I N O!!!

Correct

We share a board with """"""""""""""""people""""""""""""""" like this

>post-modernism exemplified
You shouldn't repeat everything you hear in Kermit videos, retard.

Holy fuck

N-nice pasta, user

>being this pleb
Ok, kid.

He wasn't a nice guy before, he was a villain who was trying hard to be le good guy

Quads don't lie

>it's popular so I don't like it

Considering that that fucking hack stated in multiple interviews that all his protagonists are "actually him", this movie is just utter make-believe trash, carried by the great cinematography. "Substance through style" is an actual thing, but doesn't apply here. Literally only liked by psuedo-intellectuals.