Honestly, this Batman was scary compared to Nolan’s one. If Snyder made a Batman movie before the BvS...

Honestly, this Batman was scary compared to Nolan’s one. If Snyder made a Batman movie before the BvS, I think we would’ve have the greatest trilogy in our hands. I’m sad that it didn’t happen though. Just watch this scene: youtu.be/XEaX_uHHFUA

>Batman saves Martha
>Martha
>MARTHA

Snyder knows how to do an action set piece.
only right the best scene from JL is one.

They should have never made Dawn of Justice. They should have made superman 2.

shame snyder thinks he's a director

It might have worked to do Batman vs Superman, then do The Batman as a prequel to show how he was broken to do BvS, then in Justice League do Batman resurrecting Superman at the start, and them having to use all the heroes to take down evil/zombie superman. End the trilogy with the entire team forging a bond from all the near-death and destruction.

Have Cyborg be some wiz kid helping Batman out, and evil Superman just like burns half his body off with eye beams shooting at Batman.

Snyders vision of Batman is good.
I think a solo movie could be really good.

Good idea, but Superman should never have died in the BvS. Wasted half the plot of JL.

>the virgin Nolan flick vs the Chad Snyder kino

Did the Nolan suit really look that bad? I dont remember it being that shit.

Probably just had dark lighting in most most scenes so you didn’t notice

>scary
>everyone bullying him even the fucking soyboy
>has a crush on Wonderwoman
>gets cucked by SuperCHAD
Right...

>LIFE IN PLASTIC, ITS FANTASTIC!

>Have Cyborg be some wiz kid

How would a talented football athlete help Batman?

You're retarded. I was actually just thinking earlier today how much better Nolan Batman movies were and how much better Christian Bale was at portraying Batman (inb4 Bruce / Batman distinction, they're the same guy).
They should've kept Christian Bale for the shared universe stuff with Henry Cavill's Superman, and also Nolan probably would've picked a Lex Luthor who wasn't the absolute trash Snyder went with.

justice league is a whedon film op is obviously talking about bvs

>hothead etc

Degeneracy

a purely kinetic experience. the cocaine of cinema.

That’s Sweden not Snyder

One image is just a pose and the other is on set with the lighting

He will never direct another big or medium budget movie anywhere. He's a shit filmmaker of no value to anyone.

I suppose that’s what happens when you make kino and don’t capitulate to kikes.

Just realized the lead bad guy with the flamer was hydra mercenary no 2 from winter soldier.

What the fuck are you on about? The only worse Batman than Bale was Val Kilmer.

The fact that he's willing to shoot you with live ammo is the scary bit.

Disillusioned Murder Batman is best Batman

Why does Batman: Desert Edition carry a submachine gun which he uses as a club most of the time but occasionally shoots people with? Defend this, Snyderfags

The cowl looks like shit regardless of lighting

Not as many gunshops in the desert to buy bullets at so he has to conserve his ammo.

Live action Bamham is good and all, but it needed a predator section beforehand.

I always thought the head looked goofy.

this scene has literally zero bearing on the plot. It's just another scene that just happens in a series of them. This movie is a fucking mess

Batfleck looks fucking beast.

Bale was jacked as fuck in his Batman films, why did he look so skinny in the suit?

Because ben aflek is fat in the suit

>People actually like that video game shit
Even the shakeycam in Batman Begins was better.

Because Batfleck has plastic muscles

this batman is a criminal's worst knightmare