Tfw can't have comfy simpsons threads anymore on Sup Forums

>tfw can't have comfy simpsons threads anymore on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L9kNRwngcJ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>wanting to talk about nusimpsons
as bad as that forced sneed shitposting

You don't deserve them. You're a bunch of pathetic nostalgiafags; NOBODY who has watched Simpsons "golden era" as an adult finds them as brilliant as you people think they are.

sneedposting is kinda dead now desu

Nu Sup Forums is a fucking disgrace. Those weekend simpsons threads were nice. Sneedfags are malicious little cock suckers. For all their rubbish excuses they're just nasty little cunts.

>How dare anons enjoy something i was too young to understand

They still happen from time to time but they're pretty rare.
It just takes a few people to get one going. Just don't respond to sneedposters.

No on wants to talk about the last few seasons user. Still one of the best shows ever made though .

Im glad that a faggot who uses the term "comfy" can't have something they want. Sneedposting is the best thing ever.

I'm not a singer

We need another Simpson marathon in its entirety. Who did one a few years? Thinking it was FX.

IT was dead for a couple of weeks but is making a resurgence.

>in its entirety

So ending at 10?

The surest sign of reddit/ being a newfag is sneed. Mods do your job

just report the shitposters

No one is gay for moleman

Post best reaction pics

Sneed and pickle rick are the worst memes this year

Favorite episodes? I’m partial to “Homer the Great” and “Homer Badman”

>Homer Badman
That episode was ahead of its time.

Homer badman, homer the heretic, marges fear of flying, street car named Marge, last exit to Springfield off the top of my head

Sideshow Bob Roberts was on the other day, and it's one of the greats for me, but rarely gets mentioned

Don’t make this about that. It’s just a funny episode because we know Homer is harmless. Real bad guys do real bad things in the real world.

They already got btfo this thread redditfag

Shut the fuck up youngfag. That episode featured a highly bias media and public just like we have now. It doesnt matter who did what when the mere accusation can destroy you.

Anyone have that one image of everyone in church looking angrily over their sholders?

Favorite line?

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>Well, despite Bart's objections, the people of South Africa can now vote in free democratic elections

I like this scene

youtu.be/L9kNRwngcJ8

Now that i grow up i enjoy it more since i can catch all the jokes that i couldn't as a kid

that one where they move to lake terror because someone was trying to murder bart

>someone

E-I-E-I-D'oh

We can't bust heads like we used to. But we have our ways. One trick is to tell stories that don't go anywhere. Like the time I caught the ferry to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for m'shoe. So I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Gimme five bees for a quarter," you'd say. Now where were we... oh yeah. The important thing was that I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. I didn't have any white onions, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones..