What would be the ideal Outlaws team?

What would be the ideal Outlaws team?

There was literally nothing wrong with the OG team.

>Pic Related was the best team for Jason Todd.
Personally liked the abnormality of the the multiverse angle the team had.

But a good runner up team would be:
Jason Todd
Arsenal
Artemis

>Red Hood
>Arsenal
>Artemis
>Eradicator
>Terra
>Cheshire
>Deula

Red Hood
Artemis
Bizzaro
Arsenal
Reverse Flash (Daniel West)
Ocean Master
That fem-Cyborg that betrayed Vic
Guy Gardener as The Warrior

You can also make a ginger squad from this line-up

Jason being a ginger and a prostitute is retarded

>Red Hood
>Artemis
>Bizarro
>Godspeed
>Frank Laminski (Phantom Ring guy) who did nothing wrong
>Orm
>Miss Martian

I'd rather have Siren than Ocean Master

I agree with this line up

>Frank Laminski
That boy just needs some guidance and to calm the fuck down.

If it's anti-hero Justice League then it should be
>Red Hood (Batman)
>Bizarro (Superman)
>Artemis (Wonder Woman)
>John Fox, Flash of the Future (Flash)
>Koryak (Aquaman)
>Charlie Vicker, either as a Green Lantern or as a Darkstar (Green Lantern)
Mekanique (Cyborg)

Was this the only good thing to be involved with Countdown.

Other than Pied Piper blowing up Apokalips with a Queen song.

I like Bizzaro but he doesn't fit with Jason and Artemis at all. Did everybody forget that there's already a loose cannon antihero Superman?

I'll admit that I haven't read any of RHatO, but I think that an anti-hero that can barely comprehend their own actions is pretty interesting.

Eradictor is a shitbird that eats your dog.

Eradicator would never stand for working with Earthlings. He's pretty much full on villain, not anti-hero. Writers can never decide how they want to write Bizarro, so he's more flexible.

New injustice league when?

Why would Red Hood even be here

Because it's a the thread about the outlaws which was a concept DC created for him?

What a great line up!

Huntress should be there. Her and Jason could bang.

Red Hood
Artemis
Supergirl
Hawkman
Element Woman

Crazies who will probably gut you

It was shit.

I think that Cyborg girl would make a good addition. The rest of them would overpower the group too much and that ruins the appeal.

Not bad.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Outlaws were inspired by the Challengers.

Agreed, Artemis and Bizarro have a nice dynamic with Jason but Kori and Roy felt more organic on their interactions.

No they did'nt. Or at least Kori did'nt. The essence of Dick always hung in the background. Thats why Artemis and Biz are better. Jason should'nt have to settle for Dicks old/cast off friends and ex's.

I know there's genuine fans of the old team, but what I like about the new team is how they feel like a trio of rogue individuals that don't immediately click with one another and how they seem like outcasts in their own way.

By putting them together as a team, it makes the interactions more unpredictable and refreshing, as opposed to feeling like a group that's already comfy together. The fact that the new team feels like a twisted version of the DC trinity also helps.

It's not just about being an edgy anti-hero, it's about being kind of a shitty person and wanting to be better. Starfire, Arsenal, and Red Hood worked through their personal issues just as much if not more than they actually ran around blowing shot up in the first series.

Bizarro knows he's not the real superman, he knows he's imperfectly made and screwed up and dangerous. Despite that, he still wants to try anyways and honor the image of superman and the values instilled by his implanted memories. It's heartwarming and more than a little sad, which is a good fit in a team that threatens to become an edge-off betwwen Red Him and Red Her.

Artemis no doubt has hangups over her people's split from the main Amazonian population, and they've already touched on the mythical-greek/egyptian cultural divide and her feeling like it was all a lie. The fact she's going to be similar to Jason and always end up being compared to Wondie is definitely going to come up and be addressed.

Jason's relationship with Gotham and Batman was the focus of the first arc, I wouldn't be surprised if after the upcoming Artemis arc we get one where Bizarro gets to confront Lex Luthor in a very real meet-your-maker situation.

I really like the current dark trinity team and am excited to see where it goes. Given that Artemis is getting the bow of ra, I wonder if Jason will get his All-blades back as a way to deal with supernatural foes in a better way than just shooting at them

>Jason should'nt have to settle for Dicks old/cast off friends and ex's.
I think this was my main problem with the OG team. The way Jason was re-introduced as Red Hood felt like it was paving way for a bigger world for him outside the usual Teen Titans stuff that's usually suited for Dick, and yet that's exactly where he ended up being put into until recently with Rebirth.

Red Hood
Artemis
Superboy (Kon)
Speedy (that hooker with HIV)
Lagoon Boy
Bart Allen

I agree. Kory and Dick's relationhip getting swept away or ignored pissed me off. So did acting like only Jason could understand Roy's pain and be a friend. Dick and Roy had an interesting relationship and the difference between successful Wally and screw up Roy was fun. Making Jason a Dick replacement was not.

>Two of Dick's friends
>Let's make it so that they're Jason's friends for some reason

what happened to Ocean Master? Last I remembered he's living with this land family.

Lol no. I'm still of the opinion that DC wanted to get rid of Dick early on in the New 52. So they take away all his friends, give some to Jason and some to Tim. Have people call him Richard and reduce his time as Robin. Then infect his book with crossovers and kill him during one. They wanted him gone.

Nah.

Their dynamic worked much better in the context of the N52 and since the basis of their friendship was how utterly fucked up they were, it worked quickly to let them build their own niche outside of Dick's shadow.

A niche nobody liked and now we now longer pretend that Dick doesnt exist since they both currently talk to him now, and don't talk about Jason. Kory being fucked up makes even less sense now thatw e know that she and Dick had a deep relationship. He visited her planet and everything!

Not him and I did enjoy it. Thousands of people who bought N52 RHATO regularly also like it so don't go around declaring that no one did.

You didn't like it? Good for you and no one will force to like it, but respect and acknowledge the opinions of people who did.

If it was so good and well then why change the line up? Why seperate the team and give Star a solo that ignored so much of the characterization. Why do Rebirth and ignore so much of the previous run. I did'nt even hate the team or the book, but outside of tumblr lets not act like that line up was sacred or well liked/reviewed.

I think saying nobody is clearly an exaggeration, but I also think more people disliked the line up than people who liked it.

But there were so many characters that it could've been done with. Why well known friends of Dick? Why ignore the Dick connection when its there?Why fuck up Kory so bad? Roy of course is always terrible, but even then I felt like Lobdell did'nt go into him and Green Arrows stuff enough.

there was, starfire.

Arsenal and Hood were GOOD TOGETHER.

Hood and Arsenal were fun. Star stuck out like a sore thumb, and that was some of the shittiest writing for her character. Never bring it up again.

Yes, the problem was that they forced the shit pairing of Roy/Kori.

Why would they get rid of Dick over Tim though?

What does the book being good or not have to do with what it was being discussed here? But, I will humor you and say again it's matter of opinion.

Also, Previous runs get ignored or rectonned all the time whether they are bad or good. Writers ignore Damian's development and all progress that was done with his relationship with Bruce in Tomosi's BR, Morrison's work was ignored by current Batman writers despite declaring their dying love for it....etc. it's not a new thing for any person who read comics.

because other writers wanted to write roy for fucks sake, and the change was good, both Roy and Jason needed time for each other, it was organic as were their friendship.

Tbh Jason got more out of it than Kory ( who's characterization was dumb) or Roy ( a manchild). Like I liked Roy and Jason as buddies, but Roy as a fuck up is funnier when everyone else isn't.

Nu 52 Helena and Jason make so much sense together and as a team.

This right here.

>I think saying nobody is clearly an exaggeration, but I also think more people disliked the line up than people who liked it
How can you even know how many people like or dislike it? What if the people who disliked it were just louder than people who did? Tumblr used to bitch 24/7 about it, but now I see so many fan arts of them people talking about how they miss seeing them together.

>I see so many fan arts of them people talking
*of the old outlaws and people

Fan arts, fanfiction...etc, it's pretty clear that many people loved the line up which is why it is stupid how some here quick to declare that no one did.

To be fair, couldn't you chalk that up to all them being attractive and having time to build that base. The new teams only been around a couple of months and what sick fuck is going to ship Bizzaro and Jason?

best taste user

Yep better than the current BoP line up
> Jason
> Helena
> Artemis
>Roy
>Rose Wilson

>Why fuck up Kory so bad?

Speak for yourself. Lobdell's Kori is the first time I gave a fuck for her

It had potential, but it was wasted on Lobdell and kept getting thrown off by Bat stories.

People ship the titan characters together, does this means that legitimately of whether people liked them together as a team should also be questioned? Or that exclusive only to people who like the outlaws?

And for your information, people love the new outlaws too and there are already a fan works of them.

>Bizzaro/Jason

I would. Bizzaro mistakes their relationship as romance and tries to dick Jason. Fanfic when?

DickBat
Artemis
Supergirl
Mera
Lady Flash
Cyborgirl
Green Lantern Jessica

Is this going to end in an orgy?

> Bizarro trying to put his dick in Red him's tiny butthole.

Jason should've kept the kryptonite bullet

Freak off Dickfan.

My Outlaw team would be
> Jason
>Dick
>Huntress
>Ravenger
> Artemis
> Arsenal
> Garth, cause what else is he fucking doing

Garth/Artemis would be the main pairing. Deathstroke as a villian/frenemy sometimes.Tiger aka Agent 1 gives info. Thinks Jason, Dick, and Roy are idiots.

My idea? At the end of Rebirth, Bruce enlists Jason and the gang to be his new black ops team, taking the blame for events too hot for the JLA to handle.

Clayface, having been redeemed and stabilized, is added, alongside Cassandra Cain, recently adopted by Bruce and given up the Orphan persona for the identity of "Black Bat".

Alternately, Emiko Queen joins the team as Red Arrow. An alt for Clayface is Miss Martian.

The book gets rebranded as Red Hood and the Outsiders

I want to make artemis subcumb to my dick

>Not including a Dick/Helena/Jason threesome

I almost agreed with you dammit

>spoiler
Uh, pardon me? That sounds fucking amazing! What issue is this?

Whats 2 white dudes and a black chick called? Reverse oreo?

Batman and the Outsiders

So, you want the outsiders team? Alright, I guess Red Hood and the Outsiders will be ideal OUTLAWS for you.

There wasnt but there also isn't a problem with switching it up a bit. A few years is a decent amount of time for a team/duo, in a few years I probably wouldnt mind a new lineup even though I really like the current trio.

while i partially agree with you, i would have been far more of a fan of the original direction they thought of taking the series

their first big bad (that mutation racist guy) becomes their prisoner, they steal his ship, and they fuck off into space a bit, al la starfire/animal man/adam strange

i know nothing of number 2, other than his name is presumably phantom lantern

You guys are fucking autistic. When people say "no one", or "everyone" it's clearly a fucking exaggeration to get the point across not to be taken literally. Fact is from all the forums, threads, etc; I've been on the people that liked the series tend to not be fans of the characters only the book while the people who bitch and moan about the series were originally fans of the characters. Personally I didn't hate the run but it wasn't amazing which is why the book undersold and was eventually scrapped and they started over with a superior Trinity. If you think Kori was well written you're a fucking idiot, google some of the shit they wrote about her time as an outlaw and how she was butchered and dumb down into a fucking strumpet, that was my only beef, they made her fucking shallow. I like the Dark Trinity better than the OG Outlaws and from the sales and reviews I've read so far the consensus is the majority of people do too.

Other than Emiko joining, I want this so bad.

Here's (you) since you said nothing value expect insulting other people like a middle schooler who just learned new swear words.

I call out autism or forced autism when I see it, excuse me for hurting you sensitivities little snowflake. Now kindly go play in traffic.

He'll show up for the Rise of the Seven Seas event, which will surely happen soon.

>Red Hood
>Artemis
>Bizarro
>Blackfire
>Kon-el (broing it up with Bizarro about being failed super clones)
>Tula

Jason. Bizzaro, Artemis and Roy.

Yeah, it's not (YOU) who his feelings were hurt. It's ok, I understand.

Having too super characters will be too much.

*two

I have to agree because I did see a lot of love for the old team dynamic.

It worked and the new one is also well liked.

The fuck? Try picking up some more reading comprehension and general English conversation for dummies books because clearly you're either fucking retarded or you're from some 3rd world country where you speak English to be able to suck american cock for money.

The Outlaws should NEVER be a counter-Justice League team. The fun thing about the Outlaws is that they're antiheroes/villains who are actually FRIENDS (even if they don't admit it) and have fun adventures together. Half of the fuckers on that pic would snap each others' necks if given the chance. That's just like any other villain team-up: they hate each almost as much as they hate the heroes. Boring and cliché as fuck.

That said, I could see Catman gelling well with the currect Outlaws, he's chill and not a murderous psychopath.

>Outlaws should NEVER be a counter-Justice League team. The fun thing about the Outlaws is that they're antiheroes/villains who are actually FRIENDS (even if they don't admit it) and have fun adventures together

That's one interpretation. Personally I'd prefer if would've been called the "Dark Titans" or something since they're all much younger than the original Trinity and can't compete with their counterparts. They're more like allies of convenience than friends since Jason seems to be the only one who actually actively tries to get along with the other members.

There was nothing wrong with Starfire in Outlaws

>There was nothing wrong with Starfire in Outlaws
Before n52 she was 40% sexual 60% character her time with the Outlaws she was wallflower slut too autistic to comprehend human interactions. They relegated her to be the eye candy with almost zero characterization other than being the hotty who fucked Jason, Dick and Roy.

1/10

I can like the lineup and still admit Starfire's characterization wasn't great and it's in the writers' right to not bring it up again. Won't stop me from wishing for another Outlaws run with Jason/Roy/Starfire. Artemis is cool too but I'm not really feeling Bizarro.

You can miss seeing them together and wish the original story was better. For example I fucking love the Justice League Dark and want them back together but I'd never claim it was a good comic. I'm a fan of the potential the team has, not what the comic ended up being.

>Having too super characters will be too much.
Yeah, this. Kon will not work and I prefer Bizarro.

>Dark Titans
Oh God, no. One of the things I like about Jason is that he was never connected to the Titans franchise.

The dark trinity concept is good and suit them prefectly.

Dude, follow the chain of replies before you answer. The discussion was about whether the old line up was liked or not and there's a proof that many people liked it, not whether the comic was good or bad which is a subjective matter.

I just want more big girls to bully Jason

> Not liking Jason's new son

U suck user

Huntress could bully Jason :( . Powergirl could both versions)

Wait who is the smart guy with Roy gone now?

Count me in with people who loved Jason, Kori and Roy together as a team. I think the first rhato has a lot of flaws, but I still enjoyed the interactions between them.