IZombie s3 promo

youtube.com/watch?v=wf09sPconjg&feature=youtu.be

I really don't like the 'Team Z' monnicker, but whatevs.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/screenertv/status/838786591879544832
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Izombie is the best cape show on TV.

It's not cape, it's Vertigo

I meant comic. They are nearly the same these days, so I mixed it up.

It looks too casual. I wanted a nonstop "fighting the zombie conspiracy" story.

Oh, well, you're right.
Best cape show is Gotham though.

Like every other season, that's probably going to be Major's subplot.
Since he tends to handle the heavy lifting of the fights, leaving Liv to deal with the case of the week.

Perhaps joining Filmore Graves as a merc.

Best news is Aly's a part of the regular cast now so we'll see an increase in Peyton webms.

Seen it mentioned on a few news sites that major's plot will revolve around that. Been involved in too much shit now - rep burnt all over - so he can't get work as social worked/fitness bro so he turns to the only game in town that'll hire him, and that's Fillore Graves PMC.

How well do the iZombie cast know their zombie films.

twitter.com/screenertv/status/838786591879544832

Major is such a boss charcter. When he was first introduced I thought he was just going to be some dumbass who falls out of the plot. Instead he is easily one of the top three people in the show.

Yeah by episode 3 and 4 you realize that he's going to be one determined son of a bitch haha.
I remember even Allred liked the idea of him going Knight Templar on zombies once Major started getting serious.

But yeah, it does help that he's always given much more connection to the main plot conflict than Liv is.

iZombie is the best comic book show ever

I'm still disappointed Aly isn't going to be Captain Marvel

>no big secrets between the 5 of us

this is a CW show right??

Marvel made a mistake

>Best news is Aly's a part of the regular cast now so we'll see an increase in Peyton webms.
Nice

Looks like shit, and the plot of the season sounds downright retarded. How can people even stand this trash?

True but iZombie is the second best comic show

Major's fall was fantastic.

The boobs are glorious.

I wish she had an ass, tho.

I hope Major can get cured so there will at least be one less tragedy in his life.

it's 100% better than whatever your favorite things are