Hahahaa get it...

hahahaa get it,? SOY! haha SOY and BOY because SOY makes you a GIRL and GIRLS like BOYS wich makes you GAY!!! hahahahaha XD

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2920922/pdf/ehp-118-998.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2874619/pdf/nihms-158991.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19059903
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1280349/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2920903/pdf/ehp-118-1027.pdf
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://aquila.usm.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1049&context=ojhe&ved=0ahUKEwiyvu-h9tHXAhXI6YMKHX8DAz4QFgglMAA&usg=AOvVaw0nUtjyFLEyz79pOCgPwuwh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hitler was a vegetarian.

It’s chock full of estrogen, bitchtits frogposter.

soyboy

sounds like you are triggered

the point with this soyboy meme is its only likely that underage americans are the ones who were involved in eating soy growing up, so in effect the actual soyboys are the altright mongs.

Low test soyboy

>t.soyboy

>being healthy not obese makes you a girl

triggered obese lardass (You)

>soyboys don't understand the more this upsets them the more it will be posted.
All that malnourishment to your brains is doing a number.

it's okay riley

she can't hurt you anymore

Soybean detected

t. bootyblasted soyboy

t. buttcrusaded lefty/pol/ soyboy

lol she'll keep hurting that soygoy faggot till he's dead

And beer's main ingredient is hops which too carries a plant-based estrogen compound and one about 100 times more potent than the one in soy. Excessive consumption of chicken is also linked to lower testoterone, smaller testicles and a smaller penis.
Two products most people are infinitely more like to consume in excess than fucking soy. And actually the most common ailment that is linked to low testosterone and high estrogen is fucking obesity - it's not just fat that causes the bitch tits obese fucks.

Yeah excessive soy consumption probably has negative consequences but so does everything, excessive carrot consumption turns your skin orange, doesn't mean carrots are inherently bad for you.
Stop believing in random (and stupid as fuck as I might add) memes and broscience. If you actually care about your health and nutrition, exercise regularly, cut junk food, lots of fresh fruits and vegetables and get a generally balanced, well-rounded diet. Enough with the fucking soy meme.

literally meat industry propaganda

>Yeah excessive soy consumption probably has negative consequences
>but so does everything
great argument, soyboy

Tldr. Enjoy your gyno moobs soyboy weebfag

It's the facts frogposter.

>logic
Can't have this, better call you a soyboy

t.soyboy

Soyboy is a reddit meme. If you use it you browse reddit and should fuck off.

> tfw kids don't just call faggots faggots anymore.

>this argument
>doesn't realise he in reality is an ACTUAL "soyboy"
lol

the last ditch attempt by the soyboy to get people to stop calling him names

They're redditors afraid to use the word faggot so they default to their reddit meme instead.

to be fair saying the word 'faggot' now automatically assumes youre underage. the kiddies realised this and needed something else

the reddit ditch attempt by the redditor to reddit people to reddit reddit reddit

t. soyboy

Lel typical poltard cherry picking and evading the argument.

t. reddit

It's just a fucking meme you fucking soyboy and not all beers use hops but you're right, hops is more potent than soy products.

underage reddit meme that is a fact

>soyboy leftist redditors who attach reddit to everything they don't like
kys my man

Daily reminder that these kind of polbabies are the ones calling everyone and their mother a soyboy

>It's just a fucking meme

The studies that ledditors use to back up their maymay was performed on old women btw. A young male would have to consume unbelievable amounts of soy for it to have any affect on their physiology. Like you said, the biggest cause of low test high est is being a lazy fat fuck

not surprised there are so many soyboys on Sup Forums. No wonder there are capeshit threads everywhere

> Hurr durr i think calling people reddit hurts their fee fees.

You say it's just a meme but there are people actually believing eating stuff with soy turns you into a woman. Nevermind every citizen's duty to correct people that are wrong on the internet, people should care about their health and what they eat and if they believe the soy meme they're just barking at the completely wrong tree. Like I said there are products those people probably consume much more than soy like beer or chicken that are much more harmful than the occasional soy milk.

It's like numale but with more bro science, the only people who get butthurt about it are vegan soyboys.

>redditor redditor redditor who reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit
kill yourself faggot

>or chicken
Good meme

>soyboys think this is about soy and not the people who eat soy

If soyboy triggers you, you are one

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAA

definite soy ingestion there

Idubbbz is a fucking Soy Boy.
Heh...

If you use soyboy, you are a redditor.

Excessive amounts of chicken are very much harmful, yes. And (at least americans) eat a shitload of chicken. There are plenty of people that eat chicken every day for almost every meal.

t. reddit

how does anyone care about discourse on Sup Forums at this point. you're completely right and there will still be dumb ass comments from people calling you a SOY HOMO LMAO just dont even waste the finger muscles.

Names matter. Just stick with numale.

just googled this

mfw i read this
>In the video I also show the studies associated the contaminants found in chicken to increased odds of cesarean section, diminished child intelligence, male breast growth, and attention-deficit and hyperactivity disorder symptoms.

that all applies to me god dammit

at least my dick isnt tiny..7inch hard and passes toilet roll test for thickness... phew

Well like all memes there is some truth in it, soy does help produce androgens which produce estrogens in the body and the type of people who drink and talk about it, tend to be numales vegan fags.

Stop being such a humbug.

Got some studies to back that up?

This tho, drink wine or liquor. Beer will give you bitchtits.
t. bitchtits

>drinking beer
>drinking soy
Don't tell me you do this, soyboy

I actually do neither.

>I dont drink
lmao bet youre fun.

>at least my dick isnt tiny..7inch hard and passes toilet roll test for thickness... phew
cool story bro

redpill us on melanin receptors

Nice non-source

No words change and decline, it's the age of soyboys now.

Deal with it ya soyboy :^).

In tiny tiny amounts yeah, which in fact is mostly negligible

does this mean that I can still occasionally eat my fried tofu with soy sauce dip?

are you 14?

Lmao, why the fuck does soyboy trigger people so much harder than numale ever did? It basically means the same thing.

I read about this like 8 years ago but as I recall fermenting soy as japs typically do removes the phytoestrogens so I would guess that the same is true with hops. Also your chicken theory is very spurious.

everyone knows this though.

This explains post war Germany so well

It's a forced reddit meme

Look at the top of his head

>fermented soy
>equivalent to soy

You're making it worse by crying.

GOAT-tier snack especially if you have asparagus and fried rice on the side.

t. chink

t. soyboy

>he thinks its literally about soy turning you into a woman

Its also referencing limp wristed beta male vegans who eat nothing but tofu

Webm related is a vegan. How come you, as a meatcuck, aren't stronger?

t. reddit

What, people being annoyed by soyboy? Yeah, seems like it.

Its not forced at all. Sup Forums is just one of the most autistic boards, is all. Its a perfectly natural expression on /fit/.

so a strawman for the alt-right?

Nope, soyboy is a reddit meme. Stop trying to fit in, redditor.

Chicken consumption linked to phthalate body burden
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2920922/pdf/ehp-118-998.pdf

what phthalate does
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2874619/pdf/nihms-158991.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19059903
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1280349/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2920903/pdf/ehp-118-1027.pdf

I've actually only had tofu once at a thai restaurant. It was shit because it was fermented. Fried/steamed with sauce looks decent though. How does it taste?

Made literally all his gains with an omnivorous diet and only recently switched to veganism.

Soyboy is a funny insult, you fag.

But when your whole diet is soy product, it's not negligible and nutrition science is full of sponsored reports and papers by big food industries, like soy which is very big now.

So remember to check wh funded the paper or study.

t. small penis

sup reddit

I don't visit reddit so I have no idea what is and isn't a "reddit meme". Its not my fault you get so immensely triggered by the word soyboy.

it's a Sup Forums meme then reddit took it and it became widespread.

The fact that it triggers the beta male so much is what makes the insult so funny.

t. reddit

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://aquila.usm.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1049&context=ojhe&ved=0ahUKEwiyvu-h9tHXAhXI6YMKHX8DAz4QFgglMAA&usg=AOvVaw0nUtjyFLEyz79pOCgPwuwh

>walking by guy and his gf
>they're laughing and having a good time
>notice on the label of something he's eating...
>an ingredient...
>SOY
so I called him what he was, a dirty soy munching boy, the absolute numale burst in to treats and ignored me as I ran to avoid missing the bus back home to my mommy

>alt-right

What the fuck are you talking about? How unmasculine can you be to genuinely associate any criticism of sickly, feminine males as being rooted in a meme political position?

phonetics of it are too childish

This, reddit is just useful idiots