Questionable Content

10k a month for this hilarious 'random' humor.

Hey fag, what's with the hate?

What is the white-shirt one looking at in the last panel?

>10k a month
wait what?

He gets paid 10k a month to read the comic and shill it on the internet

This is painfully terrible.

So, you know, nothing new.

>has a friend that is 98% red
>calls the tranny red because of her hair
>in front of the giant red bitch

...and the joke is?

>hey fag

this is an edit right

>QC
>jokes
even when JJ tries to be funny, it just slides through his palms.

Also, art.

How do we stop him?

>hey fag
10/10
Didn't even register.
Doing God's work user.

oh god I forgot trannyboy got those stupid ear things

Either that first speech bubble is an edit, or I'm predicting that Jacques is about to get some backlash from his fans.

>or I'm predicting that Jacques is about to take a trip to the doctor for a second self-inflicted stab wound

ftfy

It's very obviously an edit.

Do not read Questionable Content.

The original is "Hey, Red."

>Claire will never give you an oddish.

sshhhhhhhackin' up!
The robot fuck train keeps on steaming to scissor town.

Claire is cute and I would date her.
I've dated trans before.

>the girl on the right
SHE

hehehehehe

>oh god I forgot trannyboy got those stupid ear things
the tranny has the same face jangles as JJ, it's his self insert now.

third, he's aeriated his hand twice already now.

Yeah, but Jeremy will fuck 07 before the robosexual sexstain train reaches scissor station in pound town,

Is the "intense"-thing supposed to be sarcastic or not? Can't tell.

can someone please give him a lesson on perspectives so each panel can stop having a 3 foot difference in characters

I don't know how long it's been since I've actually seen the original like this

The build up Sup Forums had for this was insane.

This shit is getting to the point where I might give Jeff Jocks money just to spite people.

>used to look forward to Claire in chapters
>now when she appears its awful

Can we just fuck off with Martin and Claire and just have a few months of Brun and friends

Claire's arc is finished and Jeff has no idea what to do next with the character, so (s)he's just a placeholder background character now.

I really miss the "I've made a terrible mistake" jokes.

$500 per comic

he already has, Marten and the tranny are barely in the story now, it's all fatass and her robot friends featuring the Syrian refugee, black fatass, and the giant retard

Dafuq did I just read?

a few months of Brun and friends with benefits

whoever made these edits should become webcomic

Thanks

>a new Dominic Durgan

Hold me, Sup Forums.

Who?

The speech bubble of course. How else would (s)he know what was said?

It's called the free market.

They still pop up occasionally

it would have been better if he didn't have Bubbles repeat her self.

I chuckled.

Some crazy dude sat down and rewrote the whole run of a shitty, edgy fantasy comic called "Dominic Deegan" couple of years ago.

The creation of Skynet.

>Arfthur
I'll accept that

Fuego Fish on Something Awful. Most people probably know him as John Solomon.

As someone who followed the drama that went on behind the scenes, the way people glorified the guy still kinda irks me to this day. For one, he completely failed as an actual critic, bashing comics for shit like having navigation buttons on both the top and bottom of the page. His article on Pastel Defender Helitrope was also complete garbage. You could write entire books about the terribleness of JDR and her various works, but instead of that, most of the article simply made fun of the name. Most of all though people loved him because they thought he was a master troll, but the thing is, he actually considered himself a serious critic with a message to tell. The SA thread, which maybe ten people followed, was filled to the brim with him bitching about how his fans were stupid, nobody got his point, and he couldn't handle all the annoying (though largely positive) comments people were leaving on his blog. It got so bad that his forum buddies repeatedly told him to either

1. stop whining
2. delete his blog
or
3. face a permaban

He chose 2 and became an internet martyr and hero because he managed to piss off a bunch of webcomicers, but really, that's not very hard to accomplish, plus his primary goal of educating the masses fell completely flat, and considering how he hated the attention he got, he mostly just ended up trolling himself in the end. Oh, well. It spawned the bad webcomics wiki, which is funny on occasion, and for what it's worth I really loved Dominic Durgan. Shit was fucking histerical.

This ends today's web 1.0 history lesson. /blog

The incredibly tall robot, probably?

Could have been real. Claire and Faye might have reached that level in friendship where they can be jokingly offensive, like a black guy letting his white friend call him "my nigga."

Claire could start calling Faye "alchy," and that could be their thing.

I'd still see it as one girl saying hey to her friend like "hey bitch whats up?" and cringe.

If one robot sex train is heading towards climax station at 45 meters per second and a 60 kilogram human is standing on the tracks thrusting with negative acceleration of 10 meters per second squared, When is Jeph going to give us some Human X Robot powerfucking?

>a 60 kilogram human

Are you talking about Faye? Because 60kg is kinda lightweight. I could see her being at least 90.

bump