This is sad

This is sad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk&feature=youtu.be&t=125
change.org/p/warner-bros-zack-snyder-s-director-s-and-tom-holkenborg-s-score-for-home-release-e90fef07-11c6-4a9a-9ae8-375c7717dafa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Add Superman in the posters in a vain attempt to get more money when the movie already flopped

Looks like a painting.

Take note marvelcucks, THIS is how you make a poster.

this is sadder

youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk&feature=youtu.be&t=125

They should do some shocking scenario now and give Batman that Green Lantern ring from flashback of battle. Half of Comicfags would be happy for something new, other half would go crazy because that's not according comics.

Yeah they should take the DCEU's advice and start making box office flops

>Batman finally gets a superpower besides "I'm rich"
I dig it.

Aquaman is pretty sex

He is pretty sexed up

I wanna eat Gal Gadot's ass

I agree. It could have been 10/10 kino, but Whedon ruined it. Now it's only 9/10 cinema

no, this is sadder

No, this is sadder

On the plus side people liked superman in it to heres hope we get more Superman kino

Nah the previous thing is still sadder

I was so god damn happy to hear "Booyah" that I don't give a shit about anything else.

It definitely isn't

>The Avengers second weekend beat JL
kek

BRUTAL

Even though it was used out of context on a character that felt like he had none of Cyborg's personality?

Why was "boo yah" so important to you? Is it a Cyborg catchphrase or something?

>Is it a Cyborg catchphrase or something?
No he's the ghost of Andre 3000

Don't cry about it

What's sad?

This is unironically a really good poster.

>Have two movies setting up Superman's personality
>Another movie which is also completely irrelevant to JL
>Completely disregard what was set up in those movies and pretend Superman was always this way when he comes back

yep

Here's the saddest bit of all ;)

no, this is sadder

That's because it's ripped off from Alex Ross' painting.

>two jews
>one is a faggot
>what the fuck is with his eyebrow
>wearing that Flash hat
fucking Hollywood needs to burn

Where's the CIA shop?

Ehh, here it is

Over 84.000 signed for a Director's Cut

change.org/p/warner-bros-zack-snyder-s-director-s-and-tom-holkenborg-s-score-for-home-release-e90fef07-11c6-4a9a-9ae8-375c7717dafa

Did CIA appear in the movie?

superman looks too small
wonder woman looks like a cosplayer that is too old for it
the rest don't bother me
i haven't read a superhero comic in 13 years and i haven't watched a superhero movie in 6 years

I know.

He's not really wrong though.

Trump sucks. That honeymoon period of MAGE bullshit is long over and he's completely failed at delivering on what he campaigned on. Still spreading your ass for daddy Trump is just as soyboy cuck pathetic as being a vocal leftist. Especially since so many of you burned bridges supporting someone who is just as incompetent as predicted.

What did Momoa do to his eyes between Snyder and Whedon's filming periods?

He went from pretty normal looking to bog eyed

Boi looks like the gotdamn spook clown from that movie this year

Post the one where he's donating 15k every month until the last month where he donates an ultra specific amount.

They should've lead with this poster

WE NEED ZACK BACK!!!

LOL cry some more faggot

Are all those shots on the left not even in the movie? Avengers is one of the ugliest, dullest superhero movies I've ever seen but I genuinely enjoy Age of Ultron as schlock. The action doesn't go on too long and the quips are fun. It's also filmed better than the Avengers. With better scripts, Zack Snyder could have made Man of Steel something fantastic instead of just good with potential, and BvS more than a bad joke with a good Batman.

We do. I already miss him.

Reddit is angry

>Wonder Woman pulling a face like she's drugged or trying to appear more feminine

Dropped.

>still relying on 2016 Presidential Campaign Evans as a retort.

Move on faggot, its 2017. Also lol 40%