Who's the whitest Sup Forums character?

Who's the whitest Sup Forums character?

Mr. White Christmas
Mr. Snow.

I wish this became a movie. The adventures of this guy would be a good superhero movie.

It's mildly funny, sure... but that art is atrocious.

What is "whiteness"?

Fuckers in Endsville telling me, always in the barber shop Good Bling ain’t bout this, Good Bling ain’t bout that. My boy a substistue on fucking Butterbean and them. He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work. SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y’all niggas ain’t know shit! All ya motherfuckers talk about Good Bling ain’t no hitta, Good Bling ain’t this, Good Bling a fake. SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y’all don’t live with that nigga! Y’all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet, shootin’ at the police and shit! Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin’ playin’ him like that! Them niggas savages out there! If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet aboutGood Bling I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas roll with H20 and them.

Technically correct.
Actually correct.

>jews
>white

kek'd

You also forgot he has Scottish in him.

He's a character who's actually afraid of having any black in him.

Close

>so white he can be a mass-murdering super villain and STILL not get shot by police

Underated post

This lil' bugger right here. God I wish he got more screentime

>all the niggers in this thread
>ignoring this fine white aryan specimen

how could you Sup Forums?

hue

>tfw

Hal Jordan

what do you mean by "whitest" OP?
it's another forced attempt by african americans to force stereotypes on white people when everyones know it's fun only when it's about blacks?
deal with it, blacks are shit at banters, the only they know to do is "UURRRRR DURRR HONKIES ARE RIDICULOUS IN GHETTO CULTURE LULZ SO CHEESY" when actually everyones make fun of your monkey gibberish.

Nah Hal has a bit of street cred for banging his hot boss.
Barry Allen is pretty much white collar turbonerd.

>what do you mean by "whitest" OP?
Plays by the rules of the status quo/doesn't make waves, benefits from "white privilege" (aka, isn't singled out as "the other" for any reason unless they're a fish-out-of-water in a subversive environment), loves cheese/bland flavored food.. being literally white also helps.

But Barry has a black gf and a black adopted dad.

>Whitest
>means they don't make problems
Well, I guess you're not technically wrong

this idiot

privileged little bitch lame ass losers

He's 1/64th Cherokee. The native Americans came to the Americas through the Bering Strait from Asia. The guy's practically full-blooded Chinese.

This right here is what REAL white people are like.

We don't waste no soap in here nigga.

>Who's the whitest Sup Forums character?
Creepy Susie.

Chris Ware

A blind porch monkey ain't got no place in white man's heaven, son.

Still, he's literally a walking white stereotype

>Fighting Crayons

Byron Saxton?

How old are you kid? This isn't new.