Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk&feature=youtu.be&t=125
youtube.com/channel/UCmrscB5lMf-yaOiygC7WzTA/videos
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what's the w stand for? whore?

Imagine having to introduce this autismo to your parents

This. The autist can't even make eye contact with the camera kek

Why is /ourgirl/ not holding her BB-8 plushie? I thought she loved Star Wars? Fucking fraud.

Pretty sure this is a camgirl set

pretty sure this is just an act she's putting on for the camera, she acts differently irl

She is a Disney shill, I mean she literally works for them

If that was a guy imagine all the comments about him being a manchild and such because of all those toys.

JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk&feature=youtu.be&t=125

>Youtube e-celebs
fuck off

Whatever you say, Jenny.

She's either genuinely autistic or has the personality of a month old corpse.

Either way 8/10

i want to rape her throat with my fat cock

w-whats that around her n-neck....

She sold out the second she joined Screen Junkies

Literally it all feels like an excuse to play "ironic nerd" but also buy all the shitty merch she actually wants to get, i.e. The whole Porgs meme

The way every single "geek" review show has a million toys in the background?

Reminder that she was gangbanged by Max Landis and his friends.

Buy an ad, cunt.

retro video games/collectables =/= plush toys from licensed children's movies

But it isn’t a guy, it’s a girl. So it’s okay.

This.

She's cute, I want to tie her up and tie a vibe to her crotch to see how she reacts.

A collar that looks alot like a dog collar...maybe she secretly likes being led around on a leash.

Where can I snatch a cute semi-autistic gf like this? I know that I can't handle "stronger" women, so I want a cutie like OP. Where would one meet them?

They are hard to acquire because they rarely go outside and do most of their shopping online like their autistic male counter parts.

I've dated a girl like this user. you don't want one. Sure she is hella cute and seems to have an adorable personality. Then you realize you're dating a needy autismo who throws tantrums like a 12 year old girl. And then one day she's asking to move in with you because and you think about your place becoming a Disney and Hello Kitty plushie haven and you want to kill yourself.

This Don't end up like this couple. Be a proper high test man and get yourself a woman

You left out the new meme!!! Don't forget to write SOYBOY

I sometimes worry about Jenny. It seems like she only watches awful movies. That can't be good for you in the long run.

>Imagine having to introduce this autismo to your parents
That's fine because I'd feel super awkward introducing anyone to my parents regardless because they will just tease me for being an autismo and act surprised that I finally met a girl and lost my virginity.

I'm sorry user

well she's an uggo but isn't it general knowledge that shut in girls and autistic "little princesses" are perverted as fuck? I wouldn't mind ponies and shit in my flat if I had a literal sex toy to mold to my preferences. it sounds like a dream 2bh

She seems really cool

Remember that pure goddess who posted book reviews and /lit/ scared her off youtube

god damm it

She stopped making videos for them.

she should show her tight ass in every video or stop making videos

>gangbanged
>by a fag

and she hasn't been the same since

she's tainted for life now

Just tell her to not talk much and look pretty.

It still hurts

I actually laughed out loud at the thought of this

She wears a collar (and the unambiguously kinky type at that) round her neck, that kind of tells you something.

I can just imagine /lit/eral retards trying to reach out to her and what must've been like.

>"No no no no no you don't understand... there are these things called memes and (You)s, see, and we didn't think you were actually paying attention to any of our comments because we thought... and anons... and (You)s... and... OH GOD PLEASE DON'T STOP MAKING VIDEOS"

Fortunately Jenny isn't so naive.

Ah I really didn't need to be reminded of this. /lit/ is forever the worst board.

is this true

how accurate is this app? i dont know shit about how women look. but it seems to take color from her neck, do women use makeup on their neck?

>literally wearing a dog collar

Why are women such sluts?

I want to believe. Imagine if she likes being choked and yanked around like Jabba did to Leia when she was his slave. HNNGGGGGH

>She liked it.
Of course she did, she has the brain function of a 12 year old.

This slut LITERALLY works for Disney not sgit she didn't like it.

>But it isn’t a guy, it’s a girl. So it’s okay

His chromosomes say otherwise

It’s not that accurate, it just drains out the color around prominent facial features. Anyone who’s ever been around a woman knows that makeup can’t hide the amount of ugly that the “makeup-less” images show.

>introduce this autismo to your parents
why would I, unless I'm a girl? You do realize jenny is a dyke...right?

>t. brainlet

t. roastie

Yes she is 100% employed by Disney
She makes Youtube videos (mainly about Star Wars and other Disney characters) in her 'spare time'

Why?

>cars pillow
>bulbasaur stuffed toy
>BB8 throw

Appealing to the pedophile market? What the fuck is this, this is as disturbing as the Elsa videos.

No shes not

Is that true?
I'd be surprised if she was picked up by them, she's talked smack about Rouge One and Marvel movies in the past, and Disney seems like they demand top to bottom loyalty for MAXIMUM INTEGRATION

>in her twenties and already had saggy chin and jowels

Its not looking good lads

Hnnng...

she looks like leafy is here

>and look pretty.
so she's fucked then

these people lack a personality, so they let what they consume dictate who they are

Stop. Shilling. This. 4/10. Roastie.

> Height: 5' 1" (1.55 m)

What a manlet.

The app looks for color contrast where the human face shouldn't have color contrast, and blurs it. Thats all it does.

Reminder that she fucked Max Landis

damn, thought Max had higher standards. He must've been superdrunk

This. This cunt is insufferable as fuck. Who keeps spamming her here?

Id porg her

>>why should I care about this
>>watch video....
>>oh, she has nice bust
I care now.

/lit/ is 1000000% better than any of the other art form boards bar none

nice, got more?

its too lewd

giv jeny gf!

Buy an ad

I have a little bit of a crush on Jenny and a secret folder of her pics.

there is no such thing do it

is that really her room..?

this. at night she throws all the nerdy toys off from the bed.

Yeah, I run a camgirl farm. Got a cheap office block that I've fitted out with rooms like this. I run girls just like Jenny to rake in the nerd bux as well as the sexual stuff, it's best to cast a wide net so they can't shut you down completely.

she has a big head

/po/

>retro video games/collectables = plush toys from licensed children's movies
search your feelings you know it to be true

MORE

dumb slut

why i only now see this

>pass on booze night to listen to your rantings

But that is booze night...

I really hate Sup Forums sometimes.

>having a "booze night"
>not getting blackout drunk every single night and waking up in your own piss and shit
do soyboys really do this?

youtube.com/channel/UCmrscB5lMf-yaOiygC7WzTA/videos

She's back, friends. Be nice

Fpbp

>the absolute state of these fags

It always annoyed how much everyone overreacts to this stupid shit. Some dumb bitch cant handle a few negative comments and people act like its a monumental horror,

I remember when this happened it was posted to reddit and bought in an influx of newfags shitting up the board

they'd just be happy I'd finally found a girl...

What even is this lol