A TARGARYAN BOOOAAARRR AT THE HEAD OF A DOTHRAKI WHOOOORRREEEE

A TARGARYAN BOOOAAARRR AT THE HEAD OF A DOTHRAKI WHOOOORRREEEE

LANCEL FETCH ME MOOOOORE WINE YOU LITTLE SHIT.

GODS I WAS STRONG, NED

Jonerys is objectively the most interesting, relevant and well-executed plotline in Season 7 and possibly the entire series.

TARG SHITS

>targ shits who will be restored after season 8
unacceptable.

YOU REMEMBER BESSIE, NED? BIG TITS N ALL

GODS, NED

post incest memes please

*vrrt*
*vrrt*

jamie is great too

>post incest memes please

I don't get this
Reddit, explain pls

MODS MODS MODS

pretty weak incest meme game.
try again

GODS WE WERE SHITPOSTERS THEN

SEVEN HELLS
E
V
E
N

H
E
L
L
S

>Targ incest couple will be restored to the throne
>A couple of generations later and after a lot of incest, another mad king is born because Targ genetics will be even more fucked up by then
Rinse and repeat.

>A couple of generations
Cersi is already insane again and she is only half Targ

well done, well done, HOWEVER
with jon snow+daenerys, stark genes will be introduced into the targ gene pool, giving it just the dilution it needs to achieve Ubermensch disease-proof genetics while maintaining a degree of incest to restore the dragon bloodline.

>well Lancel I made it, despite your directions...
>ah King Robert welcome, I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable feast
>yeah
>seven hells, my roast capon is ruined! But what if I were purchase smallfolk food and disguise it as my own cooking?
>oh hoh delightfully devilish Lancel
>*Lancel with his crazy assassinations, his grace Robert is gonna need more wine, when he hears his lame exaggerations they'll be trouble in King's Landing tonight*
>LANCEL! GODS WHAT A STUPID NAME!
>ah your grace I was just, uh, banging your wife on the windowsill. Pelvic exercises, care to join me?
>why is there smoke coming from your breastplate stretcher, Lancel?
>a wha- ah that isn't smoke! It's steam! Steam from the steamed whores we're having. Mmm hmm, steamed whores!
>whew
>well your grace I hope you're ready for some mouthwatering boar burgers
>I thought we were having steamed whores?
>no I said steamed boars. That's what I call boar burgers
>you call boar burgers steamed boars?
>yes, its uh a regional dialect
>uh huh from which kingdom?
>upstate Stormlands
>really? Well I'm from Storm's End and I've never heard anyone use the phrase "steamed boars"
>oh not in Storm's End no, its a Tarth expression
>I see. You know these boar burgers a lot like the ones they have in Fleabottom
>oh no, patented Lannister burgers, old family recipe
>for steamed boar?
>yes
>and you call them steamed boar despite the fact they are obviously ON AN OPEN FIELD NED
>well, I, one thing, I-excuse me one moment
>ah that was wonderful, a good time was had by all I'm pooped
>yes I should be going...SEVEN HELLS WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THERE?
>A Dothraki hoard
>A...a Dothraki hoard?
>at this time of day?
>at this time of year?
>on this side of the Narrow Sea?
>localised entirely within your kitchen?
>...yes
>may I see it?
>mmm no
>LANCEL THE RED KEEP IS ON FIRE
>no mother that's just the Dothraki
>well Lancel you mother was a dumb whore with a fat ass, but I must say you steam a good boar

Until two generations in

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Game of Thrones. The story is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of medieval history most of the plot points will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Jon Snow's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these stories, to realise that they’re not just incredibly complex- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Game of Thrones truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the meaning in Daenerys' existential catchphrase “Dracarys!” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as D&D’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Stannis tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

that lancel when will his wacky adventures end

>>A Dothraki hoard
>>A...a Dothraki hoard?
>>at this time of day?
>>at this time of year?
>>on this side of the Narrow Sea?
>>localised entirely within your kitchen?

>/got/ gets deleted almost instantly
>obvious shitposting /got/ threads stay up for hours

not really. all it takes is that stark genetic material

this one is actually the most on-point one we've had so far
I'm proud

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

GRRM is so far ahead of Tolkien its not even funny. His characters are so much more iconic and memorable than the bland ones in lord of the rings. Think of Jon Snow, Daenerys, Jaime Lannister - household names, they all have real in depth character development and the audience feels attached to them. This is no contest against fucking Aragorn and Frodo, and the entire plot of Lord of the Rings is so convoluted and confused that it's not even worth talking about. Whereas GRRM's plot, full of twists and turns, is compelling and engaging. He portrays war so much more realistically, and his story is gritty, human, real, and authentic. He actually draws from real history, and unlike Tolkien doesn't rely on meme languages and """lore""" to make his work great. His work is already great because it stands on its own merits, and his is the story of our generation. It is for this reason that Game of Thrones is the current pinnacle of television, and why ASOIAF is so iconic and beloved, and why its legacy will far outlast Tolkien's.
He isn't the American Tolkien because he is far beyond that level.

Good but needs a "nothing personnel, kid" and maybe a "pssh"

can we stop shitposting and discuss something critically important like Jonerys?

OUTTA MY WAY JONERIS FUCKING SHITS

FETCH ME THE CHEMISTRY STRETCHER BEFORE I PISS MYSELF

I unironically look more forward to shitpost with you guys again more than season 8

Jon and Daenerys have more chemistry than Bobby B and Lancel ever did, and that makes the bobbyfag salty.

>CGI

I know that feel, user.

FUCK OFF LANCEL

May I see it?

MOAR BOAR, YOUR GRACE???

>Most popular GOT meme is from season, later seasons have forced memes like friendzone
Pottery

Waif-u was robbed

IS THA' A PALACE?

See ya in two years Sup Forumsros ;_;

/worstgirl/

tha'ts not Dany

yes, it's not /2ndbestgirl/

You guys convinced me to see seasons 6 and 7 just for the shitposting

Dany is objectively the worst

>s2-s6 Dany
Absolutely
>s7 Dany
best Dany

She's so pretty

Name one more beautiful than I

jon snow

GODS SHE HAD TITS THEN, BEFORE MY WHORE WIFE KILLED HER

I laughed

REMEMBER NAKED TYENE
PERFECT TITS AND ALL

What was Robert's tax policy?

A DORNISH WHOOOOORE

Eat, drink and fuck your way into an early grave and leave your rich wife with the bill.

"Spend it"

LANCEL FETCH ME MORE DORNISH TITS

The question that should be asked is: what will be Jon and Dany's tax policy?

MORE LIKE DANY'S LAX POLICY

i miss you guys ;_;

HA GOTTEM
but seriously she's since moved on to solid foods and looks very critically and judgmentally upon her past gastric transgressions

yeah i know aye
/got/ generals were the comfiest thing on Sup Forums.
A perfect mix of shitposting memes and serious discussion.

LANCEL CAN YOU PLEASE COOK THE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR

You want to know the horrible truth? I can't even remember what they looked like. I only know those tits were the one thing I ever wanted... someone took them away from me, and seven kingdoms couldn't fill the hole they left behind.

Go, run back to Wintertits! I'll have your boar on a spike!

>tfw you realize before your death that you were really an ass man all along

Surrounded by Dornish. Everytime I close my eyes I see their firm tits and their smug, cute faces.

So come on. We're telling whore stories. Who was your first fuck, not counting old men?

truth

fucking QT

aaagh...

post yfw she pulled down her dress

>open thread
>don't know what I expected

EASY, NED

intelligent discussion about LE EPIG BOADSEGS XDDD, of course?

get off this site beaners

these threads take me back to happy times

t. jealous because wn fuck his hot aunt

Lancel Lannister what a stewpid name

DANNY GET OUT OF MY LAVATORY

ey, watch yourself, gringo

Wrong, if so the Valyrians would've all been mad as would the Targs on Dragonstone before Aegon conquered. It's basic greed, breeding outside the line + trauma that fucked up some of the Targs

auntcest = best cest
it is known

CAREFUL NED, CAREFUL...

Of course a eunuch and a soyboy wouldn't appreciate high test bobby posting

Niggers & spics are slavea

Is this a /got/ thread? Is /got/ and therefore we, back?!

Aaagghhh...

Can't wait for the shitstorm the final season is goin to be.

OY POD LETS GO GRAB A PINT BEFORE LENA SH.. OH SHIT DUCK ERE SHE COMES

I THINK YOU'VE HAD MORE THAN ENOUGH WINE ROBERT

Is Bronn or Stannis /ourguy/?

Of course

WHICH ONE

Both

This isn't even the best HBO show with nephew incest. God, they can never be as good as The Sopranos

Is Jaqen /ourguy/?

Euron's fleet vs the entire present day US Navy (including the US Marines and Coastguard)

Who wins?