Season 5 13 "Some Like It Hoth"

that episode where the black guy kills the fat guy's girlfriend

>Best Episode
Shape of things to come
>Worst Episodes
The first 6 of S3

Alex was hot

tell em

worst episode is stranger in a strange land, but I personally dislike fire and water more, because charlie is horribly out of character and it's literally a soap opera episode

>He didn't like Eko's death episode.

Absolutely disgusting.

ab aeterno
and found

Expose was pure kino, prove me wrong.

I don't think anyone had a problem with it, it was the perfect way to fix their fuckup and it was decently executed. A needed joke episode after Eko's death too.

>nice tits, shit face

lol
the actor wanted out
his death made season 2 pretty useless
it only brought rosie and bernie together.

On my fourth rewatch of it. Just started last week About 1/3 of the way through Season 2.

Best episodes are The Constant, Through the Looking Glass, and Walkabout.

Fuck, only one I remember by name amongst those is Walkabout. How does LOST hold up on rewatches? I always thought it wouldn't, so I never did.

>best
Season 3 end
>worst
Season 3 beginning

I've enjoyed it more and more each time. I at least recommend giving it a second go, no question about it. It's like watching a whole new show, almost - you pick up on so much more, are excited for everything to happen, etc.

There's also Chronologically Lost where someone took every single clip from the entire show and arranged it in chronological order. I haven't seen it but am certainly intrigued by the idea - though I think the largely non-linear storytelling, character-based flashbacks, etc. is what makes the show's narrative so strong.

Through the Looking Glass is the Season 3 finale where flashforwards are revealed to have been happening all season. Ends by showing Jack meeting Kate off-island... "We have to go back!"

The Constant is Desmond shifting around on time on the boat. Ends with him finding his "constant" in life, Penny, and talking to her on the ship's phone. "I've loved ya Penny, I've always loved ya."

I rewatched it 3 times
It holds up good, especially when you wait a few weeks between rewatches

Completely agreed. It's hard to say my favorite season of the show... because the ending of S3 was incredible and the start of it was pretty bad. I really liked S4 overall though.

>weeks
Oh man.

It's been 2.5 years since my last rewatch. (Way too long.) So happy to be back.

Y u no The Man behind the Curtain?

problem with Chronologically Lost is that I think everything is 480p for hosting reasons

I've always really disliked that episode, too, but everyone only ever hates on Jack Tattoo Meme Episode or Exposé. I also think Par Avion was pretty bland. Though I would agree Tatoo Episode is the worst if I had to pick.

Is the torrent of it out there not higher quality? It's not legal no matter how you distribute it (I think it also has Facebook mirrors or something) - but I don't think the creators even care much, they've even commented on its existence and what they think of it etc.

>Is the torrent of it out there not higher quality?
pretty sure it isn't

I say hosting reasons because of bandwidth, not legality. Unless they updated it in the last 3 years or so, it's still mostly SD.

Debatable. It was definitely my favourite when it first aired and I still like it now for other reasons, but it just reminds me of how stupid I am.

Ah, okay. I think it was only ever cut in 480p, too, maybe...
>All of the episodes should be displayed in a 720x480 resolution, standard widescreen 480p format.
...though they do talk about using Handbrake to convert it, etc. on the website. The files are already like over 60 gigs as is.

>-I know some people would probably like to see this done in HD (I'm one of them), but the process of ripping, re-converting, and re-integrating all the new HD video into the project would end up taking forever, and I just don't have the time or energy to go through all that. It's a nice thought, but just not feasible.

Oh well.

Oh man, The Man Behind the Curtain was Ben's first flashback episode right? That was fantastic as well. Pretty sure he's my favorite character. Or at least tied with Desmond.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Kate was worst girl

Rewatching lost for the first time is just as enjoyable, if not more so, than first viewing

but also cutest girl

>Best Episode
Live Together, Die Alone
>Wost Episode
Fire + Water

how the fuck do you know episodes by names you autists

by looking them up after realizing "wow this was great"

>best episode
the constant
>worst episode
idk, the final one?

Coz I is autastic