My Lord, the Queen dost demand your urgent presence in a Blackadder thread, on pain of death!

My Lord, the Queen dost demand your urgent presence in a Blackadder thread, on pain of death!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w9lmCpIzhFo
youtube.com/watch?v=BO8EpfyCG2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=EWa3LyvFOdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh my god Percy! A giant moderator is about to delete your thread and account

OH NO!

They say the Infanta's eyes are more beautiful than the famous Board of Galveston. It's this famous blue board, and it comes....from Galveston.

NURSEY

I LIKE IT FIRM AND FRUITY

First for Flashheart[/flashheart]

NIP NIP NIP

Come to nursie cow you lovely little anons

Dear user, I curse you. May the Lord hate you and all of your kin, may you turn orange in hue, and may your head fall off at an awkward moment.

"The men had a whip-round and got you this. Well, what I mean is I had the men roundly whipped until they got you this. It's a cigarillo case engraved with the regimental crest of two crossed dead Frenchmen, emblazoned on a mound of dead Frenchmen motif."

Oh that must be the redditors next door. I'll just go and burn them.

i guess a blackadder series set during WWII would be kind of a rehash of blackadder IV... so perhaps they should go backwards? have one set just after the fall of rome, in constantinople.

maybe do a joke about Queen Amalasuntha taking a bath with some Goths, or something.

too soon?

Yes, absolutely, hooray!

If we lose, I'll be chopped into pieces. My arm'll end up in /gif/, my torso in Sup Forums and my genitalia stuck up a tree somewhere in /soc/.

Series 2 = 3 = 4 > 1

IP count: 1

S1: The original genius, iconic and incredibly influential
S2 : The formula perfected
S3: Joke wearing thin, but still good
S4: Dreadfully unfunny rehash of the past 3

Vote for me

>Warning: You are Banned

Not even remotely accurate.

>You were permanently banned from all boards

>This ban will not expire

was wellington a psychopath?

Sir?

MacBeth

Literally couldn't be more wrong, end yourself

>trap thread

a retirement home with them being WW2 veterans, since they're all old as fuck now. The problem is that the series was written to end at season 4, where they all died before having kids

Absolutely this, anyone who thinks S4 is the best one got memed on hard.

Posting NSFW images on the blue board

No, not in half an hour you rubber desk johnny! Send the bitch with the wheels in twenty minutes before I fly back to England and give your wife something to hang the towels on!

With 50,000 posters getting banned a week who's going to miss a pigeon?

It...seems to have gone now.

>Does anyone know what happened here?

>NO, I DON'T!

British "humor". Honestly, it's bad enough that you pass off garbage like this as comedy, but you make it so much worse by pretending it's somehow intellectual or superior to American comedy.

You must post in this thread or else

i leik this thread but have nothing to add :(

My friend is...a missionary, and on his last visit abroad brought back with him the chief of a famous tribe. His name...is Great...Boo. He's been suffering from sleeping sickness and he's obviously just woken because as you've heard... Great Boo's...up.

It's quite simple really. Ludwig was a master of disguise. Whereas Nursey is an insane old woman with an udder fixation.

*birdsong*

Why that must leave you anaspeptic, frasmotic, even compunctous to have caused yourself such severe pericombobulations.

I too, have made a thread, my Lord!

British humour is superior to American
youtube.com/watch?v=w9lmCpIzhFo
youtube.com/watch?v=BO8EpfyCG2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=EWa3LyvFOdc