Sup Forums confessions

I've never watched The Sopranos or any of the Star Wars movies before TFA.

I love Monty Python.

I download twice the movies I watch weekly and my backlog is constantly increasing.
Also, I download movies (10+x of the movies I watch on dvd or cinema)

I legit like Snyder and DC movies but post *inhales*, HAHAHAHAHA, What went wrong?, The absolute state of DC and JUST threads about them daily

You disgust me

I've only watched star wars movie when I was like 8, and never watched star trek or any sci-fi's other than Battlestar Galactica

There's no reason to watch any old movies or shows before 2010, OP. Nowadays, content is much superior.

The Sopranos is fantastic my man, go watch it on prime if you've got that.
Only watch the theatrical versions of the original trilogy Star Wars films, everything else is literal garbage.

the revenant was awful

I have never, and will never, watch a foreign film.

On the off chance that you unironically believe this, you should kill yourself.

I haven't seen the sopranos, any Star Wars movie, any lord of the rings movie, nor do I plan on it.

Sup Forums doesn't like Monty Python?

Yeah

I can’t binge tv shows at all. After 2 episodes I feel that I need to do something else and I usually don’t return to that show for another 2 weeks.

>new Star Wars is out
>decided to watch all the 6 movies to understand it
>watched all the 6 movies and hated it
>decided to not watch TFA, Rouge One or anything related with this shit franchise

What? Why? I don't know why but reading your post made me sad. Also how old are you?

I unironically think RotJ is a worse movie than RotS.
I evaluate some movies really highly not because I liked them(I didn't) but because they're regarded as being great. Especially Tarkovsky movies except for Solaris.
I find it really difficult to watch a b&w movie that isn't a noir. And thought watching Citizen Kane is one of the most tedious things I ever did.
I don't like any Hitchcock movie.
I think Nolan is the best director working today.

I'm starting to hate autistic movies, I feel they're keeping me in the lonely loser mindset. Drive/Taxi Driver/Knight of Cups/anything by Krzysztof Kieślowski or Lynch. I loved those movies so much but lately, I've been feeling disconnected from them and their style and it's driving me insane.

>RPing as a pleb to bait
Pretty nice post honestly.

"Or any of the Star Wars movies before TFA" so you're like 80% of the general audience who watches it then?

Funny. I have started watching TurnerClassicMovies, movies used to be so much better. Modern movies are for black women

last movie and tv show I watched was in 2002
Im 34, unemployed, bitter and on Sup Forums 24/7 just to shittalk movies and tv shows Ive never seen its my only joy in life

Do you not run out of hard drive apace?

10/10

I've never even once paid for a movie besides going to the cinema

Of course you had to be racist, on this fucking website of all places

Well yeah, it's good. They can't like something that's good.

Go back to your subreddit shitskin

I genuinely dislike most films out of hollywood and consider europe to be superior in almost every way