ITT we write a captain's log

Captain's log...

no

...a new show has been discovered. It's called The Orville, and it is vastly superior to whatever star trek garbage you're watching now.
To Infinity... And Beyond!

WE

>tea, earl grey, hot

Fuck Shatner

Ryker's a fag.

THERE ARE FOUR CHANS

some really weird shit keep happening on this ship, like for years, I think it's cursed

NO WESLEY YOU CAN'T WATCH ME SHOWER! GO WATCH SULU SHOWER!

Man this board sucks now. I can't even remember when I had a genuine laugh at a clever or original post on this board.

I keep pooping when I get erections.

every one of these posts made me laugh

Then kill yourself

Are you underage by any chance or from reddit?

>Sup Forums - Television & Film
>clever
>original
now that made me laugh

Fuck off to reddit, kid.

Stardate 12345.6. We are en route to the Klenmar system to rendezvous with Ambassador Vreedon. He has been engaged for the last six months in a new draft of the Federation-Ferengi trade agreements. The Federation holds that due to their... particular moral system... it is not possible to negotiate the standard Federation trade agreement with the Ferengi at this time. However, it is to be hoped that Ambassador Vreedon's work will allow us to significantly improve our relations with the Ferengi without making any impossible compromises. Lieutenant Commander LaForge, meanwhile, has begun theoretical work on upgrading the tachyon modulator grid of our warp core in line with the latest advances coming out of Starfleet Technical. However, due to the importance of our diplomatic mission, I have decided to delay practical implementation of the upgrades until it has been completed.

guys, guys, we're clearly dealing with an intellectual here. Armed with the knowledge accumulated from daily browses and debates on r/atheism and r/feminism, blessed with the divine light of fruit loops and rick and morty, and with the power of god AND anime on his side, this is the ultimate modern thinker.

Yeah this sound like a proper episode intro. Would watch.
What would be the dramatic device? and What would we learn?

I'm 20, and from here