The Cornetto Trilogy

Thoughts? How do you rank them?
I think:
>Hot Fuzz > Shaun of the dead> > > The World's end

That's the perfect ranking OP. People really seem to overhype World's End

>People really seem to overhype World's End
where the fuck do people overhype TWE?

Correct.

TWE gets nothing but shit on here and pretty much everywhere else. Personally I really like it, more than Shaun. Hot Fuzz is definitely the winner though.

The worlds end is dog shit, can you please just admit they ruined their stupid trilogy with it and move on finally

Shaun of the Dead > The World's End > Spaced > shit > Baby Driver > Hot Fuzz

SofD and Hot Fuzz are both kino despite Shaun Pegg and Nick Frost being total shitliberals IRL.

TWE was shit.

shaun of the dead and world's end sucked dick

>People really seem to overhype World's End
People overhyped TWE at the time because of how good HF is, but it just ended up being a massive disappointment.

The world's end is so bad and it blows my mind that people defend it even a little bit.
What planet am I on? it current series of red dwarf bad

Shaun of the Dead > Hot Fuzz/World's End

I agree with you OP. More like
HF>=SOTD>>>>>WE

The World's End had a solid premise and theme and the aliens added nothing whatsoever to either of those.

This thread makes me glad to see enough time has passed that people will acknowledge Worlds End for the fucking SHIT it was. I thought maybe I needed to rewatch it but it’s still SHIT. It fucking sucks holy shit

the thing is these movies are considered unfunny trash in britain
you, the american, only find them funny because of the zany accents and lingo
spaced/shaun of dead/hot fuzz/worlds end are to britain what big mama's house is to america and viced-versa

“No!”

I've seen one person on here claim this repeatedly with zero proof

>the thing is these movies are considered unfunny trash in britain
Fuck off, larping yank. Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz are considered kino over here. No-one really cares about the third, though, because no-one watched it.

Garbage, dishonest filmmaking (like all of British cinema in the last 20 years tbqh), even if Hot Fuzz has a couple of good jokes in it.

The World's End is better than the other two combined. Wright has yet to make another movie with such pathos.

It's kino, people literally just don't understand it

Bump

>Shaun Pegg
Simon Pegg
And he's actually pretty red pilled, he's just taking advantage of his stardom while he can

Shaun of the dead > The World's End > Hot Fuzz
Hot Fuzz is reddit and anyone who rates it first needs to go back

>dishonest filmmaking
Opinion disgarded, go back to rebbit.

>shit
It's pretty funny if you use dude weed lmao