What was his problem?

What was his problem?

He has a famous comedian as a dad who is accident prone and his mom is dead or gone. He struggles to gain his own identity outside of his father but he can't because some of his dad's mannerisms are inheritable. His image is so important that he will apply all the effort he can to be in the current trends and distance himself from his father. He seeks validation from a girl liking him to prove to himself that he isn't a loser, more than having anything but basic physical attraction to her.

BOP A LOO BOP BOPPA LOO WOP
yeah

Everbody knows Goofs are faggots

His mom is dead.

And child molesters.

He blended in and didn't draw the kind of attention he craved; I guess you could say that he didn't stand out.

Too hardcore for this world

>What was his problem?
>sunglasses
>backwards baseball cap

That it was the 1990s, clearly.

They're laughing at him since he could remember. He finally broke

>tfw unironically thought poochy was cool when I was a kid

BABOOLEBBEBOPBOPALOOBOP

yeah

Hormones rush.

His character was the typical "gotta try to be super-cool to get schoolwide fame to get some girl's attention instead of just TALKING TO HER" white boy archetype. Thank god they fixed that in the sequel

I honestly liked Jar Jar Bunks based on the promotional materials because he reminded me of Goofy.

>skater hat
>perfecto
>surf board

I just know realize he was supposed to be a frankenstein monster of everything that could be considered "cool" to teenagers without any coordination in his theme, damn

I just thought he was generic cool dude

Wait, Extreme Goofy movie is good?
Maybe it's just nostalgia goggles, but I quite enjoyed the original, and wasn't aware that there was anything worth 'fixing' until just now

He managed to fill every single teen angst trope without an iota of uniqueness

It's perfectly watchable.

>preppy rich frat boys suddenly all skateboard
>not LAX or Polo, fucking skating
This was my only gripe really

/thread

He got the shit end in the genetics department so he looks like his goofball dad. Because of this he likely gets made fun of in a daily bases and for being a "future goofy"

So he tries everything to be someone else

The first time I watched Episode I was in my country's dub. I didn't find him that annoying because he had Magneto's voice.

Which is sad because Goof Troop Max isn't half as bad in this department.

Wasn't it a community college.