DGA: "Zack Snyder is entitled to Directors Cut"

>Per DGA (directors gild of America) rules , Zack is allowed to make his directors cut although WB may choose not to show it.

screenrant.com/justice-league-no-zack-snyder-director-cut/2/

WB BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=InRJhMm7wNo
change.org/p/warner-bros-zack-snyder-s-director-s-and-tom-holkenborg-s-score-for-home-release-e90fef07-11c6-4a9a-9ae8-375c7717dafa
youtube.com/watch?v=qiY_EX_aT8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thank god, I'm actually excited to get my hands on the Snyder version. The Whedon version wasn't awful since you could still see some of the brilliant moments that Snyder originally put in, but it was certainly obscured

>people are getting excited about being able to pay for the same movie twice

this generation is utterly pathetic

>a bleak depressing version of JL where Superman is still a fucking asshole and you can't see shit.
Thanks, but I'll take the stitched together version.

>pay

He's allowed to make his cut, but WB won't fund the additional CGI and the Junkie XL score

The just ice leauge

So it will be like Paul Shrader Exorcist Cut?

youtube.com/watch?v=InRJhMm7wNo

It's a relatively small investment compared to selling a whole new version of the same movie, I'm guessing it works sinc every blockbuster has been getting retarded edits recently, like the mad max chrome edition or all the alternate versions of the other dc movies

They are already at risk of losing money, and the last time they did this they released the ultimate cut on theaters but for free
No matter how well home release sells, it's still far less than box office

>WB won't fund the additional CGI and the Junkie XL score

Most of the CG is complete, Snyder left halfway through post
If you dont think WB will try and add a Snyder cut onto the BluRay as a sure fire way to boost sales (significantly) then you are deluded

The problem with that is that WB is forced to give Zack a DC, but is not forced to give him the resources to complete the VFX and missing stuff from the movie.

>like James Cameron says, when you aim unbelievably high, even your failures surpass other people's successes.

I made something similar not too long ago, OP

>>like James Cameron says, when you aim unbelievably high, even your failures surpass other people's successes.

THIS!

I simply can't believe just how hard Snyder's been fucked over by WB. I thought BvS TC was a shit move, it doesn't even compare to having your film completely removed from you halfway through production. And now nobody likes JL. Not the BvS/MoS fans. Not the marvelcucks. Not the critics. NOBODY. THAT'S WHAT YOU NOW WB. NOBODY.

Is THIS real? We can have DIrectors CUT? REAL???

Per guild rules yes but there is a long list of directors getting fucked over with no DC in sight.

change.org/p/warner-bros-zack-snyder-s-director-s-and-tom-holkenborg-s-score-for-home-release-e90fef07-11c6-4a9a-9ae8-375c7717dafa

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded
Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed
Everybody knows the war is over
Everybody knows the good guys lost
Everybody knows the fight was fixed

Plus JL is box office disaster and spend some dollars to this cut it no sense situation on WB.

Yeah
Maybe because i do whatever the fuck i want with the money i earn working

Jesus wtf you act like my wife

They can put his scenes as additional features, but I doubt they will release a proper cut.

RIP LC

holy shit, bvs is too meta in so many levels

Or Donner's Superman II cut.

youtube.com/watch?v=qiY_EX_aT8I

100,000 soon. Damn WB dun goofed with JL. If they let Snyder just do his own shit and hype shit up real good with his 10/10 trailers all would be well.

look at this board on any given day, its all dollars and cents, who's earning and who's flopping, people cheering and jeering at aggregate review scores
this board is utterly pathetic

A director's cut is pretty much confirmed, all this fluff is just meant to hype it up
Think of how many directors did not get final cut on their movies and it was never mentioned in the news, if they're talking about it it means they want you to buy it

100k votes is nothing.

Tell that to Jeb's snapped neck

I doubt I'll even watch JL if Snyder doesn't release a directors cut.

100k isn't much in grand scheme of things.
how much bluray? $20? only $2m, not enough to WB

literally all of this would be solved if that stinkin jap would move capeshit to Sup Forums where it belongs

Everything that annoyed me as a kid with Superman II was pretty much fixed with the Donner Cut. I hate that it took so long for his cut to come out.

I dont want to wait 20 years to Snyders Cut of JL.

>"We, as fans of DC"
>Vikram Gandhi
Very subtle indeed, user.

And what happens when a Snyder cut comes out to the public and it's just as bad as the theatrical version?
Will you still come here and hail Snyder as some second coming of Jesus Christ like you did with Batman v Superman or will you faggots finally shut up?

Batman v Superman Director's Cut was vastly better and I will take any version of JL that doesn't have dumb quips and CGI-removed moustaches. But I don't think a Snyder cut will ever happen since unlike BvS those extra scenes were never finished in post.

>finally shut up?
this isn't a marvel film that has zero discussion. people actually talk about films here you know.

Doesn't mean shit. ALL directors are entitled to the director's cut. As it says in the guild rules.

Doesn't mean the studio has to release that cut anywhere. You need to have final cut stipulated in your contract to make sure your cut is the one released. Very few directors get that.

Seems that Snyder isn't one of them. Or he wanted to play nice with the studio and decided to forego that.

>Batman v Superman Director's Cut was vastly better
I presume solid shits are easier to eat than diarrhea, but if I had the choice I would choose not to eat shit in the first place.

What's there to talk about beyond the movie being shit?

you being a narrow minded nobhead for one.
go look up the archives of the past year, people are still making BvS threads.

>people are still making BvS threads.
Because DCfriends are like a beaten house-wife, they literally can't let go.

>or will you faggots finally shut up?
mate, where do you think you are? the zackposting and kinoposting will become even greater. Sup Forums and reddit will have another thing in common besides Rick and Morty.

youre a lost cause. what are you doing here

>youre a lost cause
Just like your favorite capeshit franchise.

whats the point talking to an argumentative nobhead. go have sex release some tension. baka

name one criticism other than "not muh" and "I hate it because it takes itself seriously"
Most action movies from the 80s also took themselves seriously and would be hated nowadays where everything has to be a tongue in cheek comedy

He made his directors cut.

He showed it to WB.

WB said "we aren't going to show this"

Enter Joss Whedon

Source: i saw this director's cut

have they cut all ties with Snyder then?

>charlie rose
batman v superman ultimate cut BANNED
we can't have rapist in the movies

>"I hate it because it takes itself seriously"
>has to be a tongue in cheek comedy
Because the only alternatives are MCU quipfest and BvS, right?
Lex's plan B makes absolutely no sense and is of no benefit to literally anyone.
Batman's motivation to go after Superman is flimsy at best, non-sensical at worst, and the resolution of their conflict is even worse.

>completely fuck up a movie in editing and release it
>it gets bad reviews
>a week later announce a Directors Cut
>charge the slaves an entirely extra fee to see it
Why stop when DCucks will pay them twice for the same film? They've done this 3 times now and it always works.

No. He will still operate as a legacy EP on the DC films and just not involve himself anymore.

His offices are still on the WB lot, and in fact, now that Bret Ratner has left his office space there, probably has the best office on the WB lot. There is a full gym in his office. His personal office.

I haven't paid for it once. Waiting for a Snyder cut. If it never happens, I'm more than fine missing JL.

This situation is verry funny
Snyder as a director and with his vision:
> Low critic score
> Good audience score
> Most strong fanbase ever made
> Good/Very good amount of money

WB fucked Snyders JL for critics and money
> Critic rotten score
> Box office disaster
> Lose the trust of fans

WB is on the path of self-destruction

thanks

>Source: i saw this director's cut
How was the film? Was the story different?

>There is a full gym in his office.
This is the way of Chad Snyder

No one goes to the theater anymore, grandpa.

if wb/dc is smart (yeah, it's funny i know)
they will release their jl theatrical cut (dvd/blu-ray)

then a month later release the 4ultra khdh blu-ray dvd combo of the snyder cut tin edition

and later the ultimate hd/blu-ray whedon/snyder editions. containing both theatrical release and snyder cut with finished special effects and new soundtrack

that way they'll get closer to making a profit and justifying 'aquaman/flash/jl 2' movies

ww2 is a sure bet.

>t-the director's cut will save the justice league!
the absolute state of dcucks

JL weekly box office proves that

>300m budget
>looks worse than Watchmen that Snyder did for 1/3th of the budget
Bravo WB! Reshooting the whole film with Whedon was surely worth it.

>Justice League will F-

>pay

Oh, good. Thanks for using a name and trip so I can filter both.

ZACH COMES THROUGH
NEVER DOUBT NEVER DOUBT SEMPER FI
ALL IN BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYY