Has anybody else felt that they've watched too many movies and everything seems to be predictable?

Has anybody else felt that they've watched too many movies and everything seems to be predictable?

Yell at my friend upstairs which ones turned on when I flip the switch. Unless, god forbid, you have no friends Sup Forums?!?

just flick them all on when you need them.
less time wasting your mind on stupid shit. who the fuck a switch set with 3 switches anyway. Wouldn't you just call back the electrician to fix it?

turn on one light for 15 minutes
turn on another light for 5 minutes
go upstairs and check the temperature of each bulb

NEXT

I leave the basement door open and determine which room is lit up by how much light is coming in through the doorway

what temperatures am I looking for?
youre a fucking moron you know. its one for 15 minutes, another on, and the other left alone.

modern light bulbs don't get hot though

>locked in a basement by a mad man
>told to solve children's logic puzzles
I think I've got bigger problems then determining which switch does what.

turn the left switch on, leave the middle switch off and turn the right switch on and off 10000 times rapidly and then leave it on.

upstairs, left switch bulb will be hte one that is on, then unscrew both of the non-lit bulbs . the broken bulb will be the right switch and the intact bulb will be the middle swtich.

Jigsaw's really running out of ideas

I'd just ask my mom which one is which

That's what he said.

led bases still get hot. the plastic bulb part does not as much, but it does get warm.

>effected

>check temperatures
so you need a thermometer? no.
check if its on? yes - middle switch. no - next
check if its warm? yes - first. no - last

>what temperatures am I looking for?
you can't be this retarded

X

A street shitting pajet

if youre saying to check the temperatures youre either a moron or english isn't your main language.

A Russian whore

5 min and 10 secs would be better

me visiting my gf

>what temperatures am I looking for?
The perceptible difference between them you mong.

switch one light on and off a trillion times so it hopefully blows
leave one on
leave one off

>5 mins
so we got two hot bulbs and one off bulb? Fantastic

keep farting in the house until the owner tells you the answer