Whys he so boring?

Whys he so boring?

What do you expect from a white male?

Speedsters are always boring

Because apparently a man moving past the sound barrier stopping an army of evil gorillas doesn't give you a boner.

On a related note, how do you think DCEU fans are gonna deal with their quip-a-minute Flash?

I prefer Bart but as indirectly put it, why are you so boring, user?

Too powerful.

He has the most boring, vanilla name possible.
Jay Garrick
Wally West
Even Bart all have better names than fucking Barry Allen.

>Too powerful
Sure, but who isn't in DC.

Kid Flash was very memorable in Teen Titans, despite appearing in only two episodes. Maybe there are some lessons to be learned from there.

In the Young Justice, a LOT of characters are weak.Kid Flash is not strong, cant stop on a dime, has VERY limited super-speeds, as well as an incredibly fast metabolism that makes him hungry and weak all the time.

I felt so bad as he got overshadowed by the Flash and Impulse.

Not to mention Superboy. Poor Superboy. The show really, really just let him be this weak, meaninglessly under-powered semi tank who cant take on anyone.They even tease him with the SHIELDS thing, and show him at his best, then he quickly smashes down to weak earth.

That show made me feel bad for the team a lot. Like they'd never match up to the 'originals'.

Yeah it's better when your speedsters speak English.

Barry is the boring Flash.

Literally everyone else who's ever claimed the title is more interesting than him in every way.

Wait, he didn't speak English? When was that?

Do you know how all the stories that try to be serious on sonic games sucks?Is not exacly the same, but character which the only power is being faste is almost impossible to make interesting, is like NASCAR .

>Omg! Going fast is not working, i must go... FASTER!

>Going fast means that i can run three times around all the planet before the villain move a muscle, so you know... I am invincible!

I meant how nobody cares about Mas y Menos.

>an incredibly fast metabolism that makes him hungry and weak all the time

Does that means he.... has to poop all the time?

But Wally is the most interesting character DC created in over 20 years.

I only remember him for cucking cyborg. I don't even remember why he was around

I think he (and other DC speedsters) would benefit from have a cost to pushing the upper limits of their speeds.

It makes sense from a narrative point of view, because you can have the high stakes sprints vs Zoom at near FTL speeds, then have Barry fighting Cold and co and it not being silly.

Just say that if he pushes past mach 10 (still ridiculously quick) then it starts causing collateral damage to the surroundings unless he pushes himself into the speedforce, which can have bad side effects for both Barry and people nearby.

Is wally the only DC character where it is just as common to see him in kid form as his adult form? You actually get to see wally grow up

Wally was one of the only big two who got actual character development, so obviously Johns dropped him in favor of an incredibly dated silver age character.

Primo Husbando material.

Mark my words he's going to be the JL's bicycle when the movie comes out.

*Big Two characters

Best thing about Barry is his friendship with Hal, which hasn't been a thing in the past year or two so he's really got nothing going for him.

That's batman though, he'll be shoved into every single DC film from Suicide Squad and on.

Barry Allen is already a bicycle.
Dude has had like 4-5 love interests since N52.

Wally not only had good writers in a time where comics and DC comics for that matter were pretty good, he had a fun and great supporting cast.

>he had a fun and great supporting cast.
. . . that Waid tossed aside the second he took the reins.

Dick going from Robin to Nightwing.

Wally was created 20 years ago. He was created a few months into Barry's solo comic.

You see a lot of Dick as Robin and Nightwing.

It makes sense, they're the only two honestly successful sidekicks, so people get to see both sides of them a lot.

Bart's run as The Flash was the worst Flash run ever, though.

Bart in general is more interesting, but he's only more interesting as Impulse.

Also John Fox exists.

>I think he (and other DC speedsters) would benefit from have a cost to pushing the upper limits of their speeds.

You realize Mark Waid did this 20 years ago, right?

Wally is worse than Dick about being a slut, though.

The Flash family, Bart and Jay especially, was way better than McGee, Chunk, and Wally's shitty mom.

The best pre-waid characters were Linda and Piper, and Waid kept both of them.

You need to be when your best friend is Hal Jordan.

>Sup Forums and comicvine sucking Wally's dick
>decide to read his run
>He is boring as fuck and doesn't act like DCAU Bally

If you think Wally's run is more boring than Barry's then something is fucked up with your brain.

Never read Barry's run but does he act like he does in YJ?

Barry wasn't in YJ enough to really get a sense of the character.

It's hard for me to describe Barry without using the word boring. He's got a very good sense of right and wrong and is very responsible because of it. He also has dead mom issues which they introduced 6 years ago to make people sympathize with him.

His day job is working in a crime lab as a forensics scientist. He's got a dry sense of humor when they aren't trying to make him like Wally.

Why are comics so shit?
Just the questions people on this board should make

You don't make questions, user, you ask them.
Learn to write well before you criticize others.

im making your my bish

u w0t m8