Why can't DC just weed out the mediocre dreck?

Why can't DC just weed out the mediocre dreck?

Cause then there'd be nothing left in their Rebirth line.

Someone sounds salty. Perchance, sir , have you read Green Lanterns?

Pic related? It's been fucking great

They're talking about DC, user, not Marvel. Silly user, Marvel doesn't have a Rebirth. Even though they really, really need it.

Pic unrelated I assume?
Or did you want more comics about brown skinned lesbians fighting strawmen?

What? But Aquaman's current run is pretty good.

Aquaman's good. Still waiting on the real Batgirl Rebirth, on the other hand.

This series has been hit and miss. Good moments, but Dan Abnett seems interested in pulling it back to sci fi battles.

that would be Marvel but mediocre being the good books and really shitty being the norm for the rest

Almost all the big name books besides Superman have been really boring imo. The only Rebirth book that I'd consider a must-read would be New Super-Man. A lot of the minis have also been good.

Yeah, though I also enjoy Nightwing, Aquaman and Green Arrow.

The only Rebirth book worth reading is New Superman. Thank God for Young Animal.

Cyborg seems damn intent on creating a cast and rogues gallery for him, so I recognize that it's definitely got a harder task to accomplish than other IPs and isn't doing a half bad job at it.

Because DC expiremental comics bombed.

I'm glad people like New Superman at least.

Then buy it, you mongs. It's barely above cancelation numbers.

Deathstroke is quite good

This desperate chase for novelty is only going to get worse as you get older.

Decide to take a break from twitter, Nick?

Aqua Man has been consistently good and has made me always come back for the next issue. I just thought it was really cheap how Abentt made Arthur track down NEMO and Manta without revealing how quickly.

Has H20 started yet or is it the end of this month?

Starts this Wednesday.

What is Cyborg, Blue Beetle, and Justice League.

Books that you shit on for a living, shill.

Why did Sup Forums turn into nu-Sup Forums these last couple of years?

That MCU shit. Disney unleashed shills everywhere, including this board.

Nu-52 as a jumping on point for new readers, movies and the rampant "War on SJWs". It wouldn't be so bad if mods if they existed actually did something.

>Arthur track down NEMO and Manta without revealing how quickly
I thought it was good, seeing as Manta went public with Nemo just to fuck with Arthur, really shows he doesn't care about anything but him

Yeah mods should eliminate free speech. Great fucking idea. Do yourself a favor and head over to Reddit if thats what you want.

It's not the shills, the cartoon niggers or even the clueless movie guys, it's the "every comic sucks, look ma, I'm a true funnybook reader elite" attitude, same with Sup Forums slamming every game, and picking three a year as meme candidates for meme good for two to three months before getting sick and retconning them into "totally sucks again I hate everything", it's literally the same way Sup Forums behaves now. It used to be one of the more enthusiastic boards on Sup Forums, but now it's rare to see someone who's been reading for more than 5 years.

>The only Rebirth series worth reading is Deathstroke
FTFY

>ironic shitposting
>free speech

You can have all the shit opinions you want user, but derailing threads to talk about your favorite wallet color and calling anyone who doesn't like it a shill or cuck is not board relevant whatsoever. No one lurks anymore anyways, it's just a race to post whatever uninformed opinion you have for (You)'s.

>>/r/thedonald
>>/r/theredpill
You're majority in Congress and have a meme president, can't play the little vulnerable cuckboy anymore. Take a shower, find a job, get a clue.

>Someone's opinion is uninformed because it disagrees with mine.

Arthur thinking he blew up the ship to protect Nemo, his kingdom, is one of the funnier parts because it shows how little Arthur understands Manta. He didn't blow up the ship to protect them, hell he couldn't give less of a shit a out them, he blew it up to try to remove any evidence that would save your ass from getting into an all out war with the US.

Eight years, bitch.

No user, people posting things that are completely wrong because they didn't even bother to read the book they are talking shit about is an uninformed opinion.

So head over to Reddit then where you can downvote posts about wallet color and things you don't like. We are free here to say what we want. Stop trying to pull mods into everything because some guy insulted your favorite comic or called you a cuck.

Right whatever you wanna tell yourself.

>OP is a retarded pleb with shit taste

Aquaman has been one of the best Rebirth books. I bet you haven't even read it.

Every Young Animal books is fucking garbage. Can't wait to see them weed out that trash.

Honestly, you take Aquaman off of the 1st and 3rd week release and have it compete with Wonder Woman and I think it would do fine.

Why does Wonder Woman deserve the benefit of being on the weaker wednesdays?

>So head over to Reddit then where you can downvote posts about wallet color and things you don't like

Sorry user, you have your boogeyman incorrect. This is a Tumblr boogeyman board, Sup Forums has Reddit.

Reddit has infected the entire internet. Cross posters are cancer.

Indie fags like to think because they read books that don't have superheroes they're automatically "better written". But they couldn't turn around and tell you what constitutes "good writing".

They're "Comic book guy" from the simpsons. Just with zero of the actual love of the past works that drives the hate "comic book guys" of the past used to have.

And where in that post did I even mention indie comics, you mouth breathing retard?

I used to vehemently shit on Cyborg but it has gotten better.

I can recognize that there's effort being put into the book.

Do you exclusively breathe out of your nose?

Or are you a snake?

Why is mouth breather an insult?

I want to see a Cyborg and the Metal Men comic again. Those guys were hilarious.

Breathing exclusively through the mouth makes you look like a retard because your mouth is always agape.

Ah yes, Shitty Art and Non Stop, Long Winded Narration: The Book.
What a classic.

Aside the fact that medical problems exist, and the fact that you have no idea what the person on the other end of the screen looks like, its an odd insult.

If someone posts gay shit you call them a faggot.

But when someone calls a faggot a faggot they always say something about a small penis or mouth breathing.

Insults work when they at the very lest graze the truth. Saying something completely random just isn't effectual.

And just to return to the point you didn't mention indie comics. I did. In relation to the snobbish attitude you described.

I'm just describing what a mouth breather was, I'm not him. I mean, it's a pretty generic insult so I don't know how you don't know about it.

Jesus christ people are dumb around here.

>Why is mouth breather an insult?

I'm clearly familiar with it.

I was asking why he thinks it's effective. It's like calling someone a blonde. Yeah, theres an actual explanation about how blondes are seen as stupid, but at the end of the day its a very inoffensive, ineffectual insult.

And to see it thrown around like small penis, virgin, and neck beard just seems useless.

If someone says faggy shit, even if they aren't gay, you calling them fag is offensive on some level. Calling someone a mouth breather is just conjecture at best and really isn't terribly hurtful. Unless the person reading it has a mental issue or health issue. Which is the type of person fags usually defend.

I'm asking why faggots don't have better bantz other than to call people that don't like names that originate from the "marginalized" groups they love so much.

>I was asking why he thinks it's effective

Because it's a very generic throwaway term and clearly riled you up judging by your past 2 posts.

Spencer, pls go shitpost on twitter

>clearly riled you up
Another assumption. I suggest you read my post with a calm voice instead of assuming I'm angry or even energetic.

Long-winded replies don't necessarily mean someone's fired up.

Why would someone think a generic throwaway was effective? And if they aren't trying to be effective why respond?

We're getting to something here, I'm just not sure what. If the intent of an insult is to offend someone wouldn't it follow that the insult should be itself offensive rather than being completely reliant on an assumption?

sperg

But he's right. Rebirth is mostly reddit pandering and casual bait.

oh yeah? and you smell bad.