Why did his career bomb?

Why did his career bomb?

He does "funny black man" a lot better than most.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gmltLlJxuHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like Chris Tucker tell me he's not broke.

Don't think he's broke, he got like 80 million for the Rush Hour movies, but the only movie he appeared in like the last 10 years is Silver Linings Playbook.

he found jesus and dropped out of pedowood

blackmailed for his involvement with lolita express

The Rush Hour series made him ludicrously rich.
Money absolutely destroys black men's comedic abilities.
Look at Eddie Murphy and Will Smith.

he was a frequent visitor to pedo island

He rejected his typecast and found Jesus.

youtube.com/watch?v=gmltLlJxuHI

It's now happening to Kevin Hart

Still better than Chris Rock in my humble opinion.

He refused to wear the dress

this most likely

80m is broke for a black celebrity.
I bet he wasted it all on spinning rims and grape soda.

Look at his kikebook profile, dude drives the most regular car ever and doesn't seem to do much.

Because he made retarded demands for Rush Hour 3 even though he'd only been in like 7 movies.

>Fifth element
>refused

?

It's Chris Tucker, not Isaac Redman.

As a known, massive cheapskate, he's probably only bothered to keep himself afloat by keeping his annual spending budget on par with a person with a 9 dollar per hour job. That would keep him from spending more than 1 million every 2 years.

pretty much this.

I remember looking up when the new Friday movie was coming out and I think Ice Cube said Tucker wanted as much money as he made for Rush Hour even with their small budget.

Surprisingly enough some comedians prefer stand up and comedy specials.

JUST

DON'T NOBODY BE UNDERSTANDIN' THE TAX FILINGS THAT BE COMING OUTTA YOU MOUF

pretty sure his entire extended family / ghetto hit him up for cash for their nail salon/barber shop.

He stuck up for Michael Jackson

>funny
No. His schtick is very obnoxious. It worked well in Fifth Element, but that was because he was a good foil to Willis's character and the movie was otherwise good and well suited for his type of "comedy." he mostly sucks though. It's just high-pitched complaining. wow so funny

>He does "funny black man" a lot better than most.

His comedy stand up would suggest otherwise. He just has a comical sounding voice, which works great in movies but gets old quick.

His career bombed because he thought he was worth more than he really was.

>man all you people look alike

You know, I don't actually get the hate on Rush Hour 2.

What about this guy? I never seen him around nowadays in movies

he "smoked weed" and had a panic attack in public running through traffic on the street. also he got banned from SNL for giving on monologue on feminine hygiene as it relates to thong underwear.

the jews tried to kill him

>has a mental breakdown and goes running on the street waving a gun at people

RIP acting career

i didn't know he did stand up until this thread, he was to me just funny voice and yell man.

>On May 8, 1996, he became increasingly erratic and was arrested after he brandished a pistol in the middle of an intersection on Ventura Boulevard in Los Angeles, screaming, "They're trying to kill me!" He was again hospitalized, with his public-relations agent citing exhaustion and dehydration as the reasons for this episode

that was 20 years ago and he still starred in movies in the late 90s/early 2000s (Blue Streak, Bad Boys, National Security, etc), what the fuck happened afterwards? his last movie was in 2011

Bad Boys was 1995.

and his "newer" stand up is shit compared to his old stuff its pretty sad.

Bad Boys 2 you fucking faggot. Use your fucking head.

>A friend of Bill Clinton, Tucker has traveled with the former President overseas
Lolita island...

religious = not funny anymore = not entertaining= no acting gigs =no more money

Oh shit

Got replaced by Kevin Hart who works for less money

kevin hart is not funny.

was he calling out the jooz?

>After the commercial success of the first Rush Hour film, Tucker held out for a $20 million salary for Rush Hour 2 and was paid $25 million salary for Rush Hour 3.
>is now broke and owes taxes

How can anyone be so fucking stupid?

sup