viaplay.no/serier/okkupert
youtube.com/watch?v=Hzd_Z1LPHsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why didn't NATO help them?

>NATO without 'murica
They'd get destroyed.

I hope this happens soon

delusional

Same reason NATO didn't crack down on Catalonia. It's a local issue, it just got a bit out of hand and then it was too late to do anything without a full on nuclear war. Merkel wasn't fast enough, her window to interfere was a couple of days long.

Spain wasn't attacked by a foreign power.

Because EU was working with Russia.

Is this show actually any god? and I mean actually good not the "good in the eyes of the average Sup Forums user"

US dropped out from NATO and EU was behind all that, so no one cared.

It's good. Second season is good too, but has different approach. You need to understand that it's not about US coming and solving all Norwegian troubles, or EU coming and solving all Norwegian troubles, or even no about Russia coming and solving all Norwegian troubles. It's for Norwegians and about Norwegians.

It's great.
>What if the libtard greens won and shut off the oil? What consequenses would it have going with their retarded "utopia" dream
I love when they're forced to start the oil pumps again and the prime minister says "Norwegians, you can now finally expect an upswing in our economey".

i'll watch it then

How have you already watched season 2?

All 8 episodes are online.

with English subs?!

For Norwegians only or what?

this is why we need an EU army

might be available globally, but doubt it
viaplay.no/serier/okkupert
also no subs i assume, but it might hit the web soon if anyone bothers to capture and upload. someone did subs for s1 at least.

the problem is that s2 isn't as popular as the show was when it first came out.

>dude i have this great idea for a show
>what is it man?
>what if we had a show... where a historic enemy... took over and occupied our country?
>GENIUS!

Oslo, 31. august (2011)
DeUsynlige (2008)
Reprise (2006)
Kon-Tiki (2012)

Trollhunter (2010) (comedy)
Hodejegerne (2011) (Headhunters)
Mannen som elsket Yngve (2008)
Insomnia (1997) (inferior remake by Nolan in 2002)

Orions belte (1985) (it has some good moments, but only worth it if you're really into norwegian film)
Veiviseren (1987)
Ni liv (1957)

TV
Valkyrien (2017)
Nobel (2016)
Skam (Season 3 is great, season 1,2 and 4 is ok, you can read a summary of season each season and watch whatever season you want without missing much)

Pros of Slav social networks.

Thank you Norway bro.

most of it is low budget, so dont expect explosions and car chases.

These are a bit bigger budget.

Kongens nei (2016)

Bolgen (2015) (Like watching a bunch of norwegians trying to make a Rolan Emmerich movie, quite interesting if you watch it from that perspective, the film itself is meh)

Max Manus (2008)
Kongen av Bastoy (2010)
Kraftidioten (2014) (Black comedy with a scandinavian touch, imagine fargo, just weirder)

Dead Snow (2009)
Dead Snow 2 (2014) Horror comedy, just stupid fun (Dead snow 2 got nazi zombies driving tanks over people)

When on earth is someone going to make a big budget, high quality movie about Roald Amundsen or Fridtjof Nansen?

Oh, and don't forget Elling.

A UK/Norwegian colab about Scott and Amundsen and the race to the south pole would be great.

It really is strange that it hasn't happened yet. Maybe the brits are a bit salty still. I'm looking forward to "Den tolvte mann" though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hzd_Z1LPHsE

This tingled my wiener

>Maybe the brits are a bit salty still.
yeah theres alot of contradictory narratives, some anglobos still claim that Amundsen was a opportunist and both being national heroes in their own country, it would be a controversial film either way and Lindybeige would throw a hissyfit.