Sup Sup Forums

how the fuck am i supposed to watch this in europe? i can't even buy the digital version and stream it since it is u.s. only.

any other europeans who've managed to find some loophole to this? i really want to see it

Other urls found in this thread:

solarmoviefree.me/movie/the-vietnam-war-2017.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first you must find the island

there's a girl in Amsterdam that will show it to you in exchange for a C ration

lmao

Maybe some day someone will invent a way to download movies and shows for free on the internet.

Euro here, the national broadcaster put it online for free.

It's been on BBC Four weekly and it's on the iplayer if you can get that.

Source: my dad is literally watching it right now

Use youtube-dl to download the streams off the pbs website. It's bypasses geo lock.

can you watch that outside of the uk m8?

It's on showbox

you're not missing anything
it should be called "a faggots guide to America's Vietnam war"

everything I needed to know about the holocaust, I learned from Hogan's Heroes

You don't "buy" movies and TV series, silly. You download them for free.

downloaded it from Arte directly

it was 10 years in the making

the pirate bay

bbc versions are truncated down from 1.5h to 1h. Avoid them

> loophole
You mean torrent right ? then 1337x or rarbg, plus yifysubtitles if you need subs.
There's a french and german version that was broadcasted on Arte, but of course they cut one third of the running time for whatever the fuck reason, so it probably sucks.

most europoors don't know shit about Vietnam, even in France, so it's probably not completely wasted on them.

>watching Vietnam documentary
>It Ain't Me doesn't start playing
fucking BULLSHIT fuck this plebumentary Burns is a hack

Isn't it missing about 20 minutes per episode and doesn't it have only 9 eps instead of 10 ?

unironically this
they put literally ever Vietnam era dadrock song except It Ain't Me
what the fuck

this tbqh, why did they so carefully avoid fortunate son and paint it black just to put some more shitty bob dylan tunes for fuck's sake ?

>this didn't put my meme song in wahhhh wahhh

It should be illegal to make anything about vietnam without ever starting to play it ain't me.

>redditor makes impotent post no one cares about with reddit image

it should be illegal to make anything without ever starting to play it ain't me***

yeah, but still

Burns is a hack. More than halfway through and the bias is painfully obvious

We have to pay a lisence if we want to watch tv in norway, but at least they bought this
absolute kino tbqh

would you mind pinpointing some examples of his bias bleeding into the doc?

As a Frenchman I watched on Arte video on demand/site

i believe they felt it had been overplayed, they wanted something different

Infer the questions that are being asked to the people being interviewed. Every single American soldier:
>weighty questions about the nature of American exceptionalism, the cold war, what makes a war justified, was it a "righteous" war, etc.
Every single communist:
>completely practical questions that have nothing to do with why they fought. What was it like driving trucks along the trail? What was it like fighting in Hue? What was it like etc. etc.

If you're going to grill the American soldiers, then do the same to the communists and anti war protestors.
>did you ever acknowledge the fact that the only reason the Americans were there was because you were trying to overthrow the government of a foreign country?
>You seem to have been heavily motivated by propoganda saying the South was "oppressed" and that the civilians would flock to your side. That was repeatedly proven to be a lie. Did that ever affect you?
>do you look at your country today compared to Japan and South Korea and wonder if you were fighting for the wrong side?
>do you think the main reason you were a protestor was because you were a communists or sympathized with them? Would these protests have happened if it was a fascist country America was fighting?
Etc.

solarmoviefree.me/movie/the-vietnam-war-2017.html

I assume they are shorter because they don't have ad breaks

posting disgusting streams should be banable

the american originals dont have adbreaks either

>1Gb each 10Gb total
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d8cb8e84e0454764ad944f898b32ccaa0f25fab7

>5Gb ach 50 total

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:b57965c27a99b96ce8fc02014597667ddd35e029

>It's a another jewish anti-war interviewee

Should have focused more or lads like Mogie

It's a PBS show, there are no ad breaks. BBC version is trash, avoid at all cost.

this. Though I am german.

Why are British people such cunts?

>hurr the american version is longer, my masters at the BBC surely would never show me an edited version of a series, must be those stupid americunts and their ad breaks!

Fuck British people. I'm glad you faggots are being replaced.

thanks for the response. You raise some good points; burn's can definitely be a bleeding heart for Americans and do the whole "they were just boys with good intentions" bullshit.

Burns had access to records and information about what the various military and political personal were thinking/doing. Therefore, he doesn't need to ask the American infantrymen the basic questions about the military strategies, and with the thousands of books/movies made about the war, he doesn't need to as kthe soldiers about the conditions of the trails/camps.

On the other side Burns couldn't get access to as much of the Vietnamese records (for whatever reason), therefore asking people from their side basic questions about the military strategies and sentiments of the soldiers at the time are fair. Further, coming from an american perspective, asking them about the conditions of their lives is a fair question as american audiences haven't read/watched 100 books/movies about those. Further for all we know, he did ask them philosophical questions, but with it's already bloated running time, had to cut them out to instead get the basic facts on the table.

i didn't have time to proof read this i gotta run off but hopefully my point is clear: i get that burns is excesively pro-american, but he is making docus for american audiences so those are the persepctives he chooses.

Slower than you 56er.

>being this fucking buttblasted over a very tame assumption

all good questions directed at the vietnamese, but you have to remember how utterly ignorant and stupid *most* people are, especially in 3rd world countries like vietnam.

they would probably not be able to give a satisfying answer to any of those

>Lachschon.de

Geh

Theres a magnet posted over at /t/ in a documentary thread. 50gb.

Thats where i got mine.

Lachschon ist super. Du kannst micht mal.

>gf is from Vietnam
>all these old people asking if I watched this
no