Bruh... Look at this dood

Bruh... Look at this dood

Other urls found in this thread:

pagesix.com/2017/11/21/mary-elizabeth-winsteads-ex-denies-threatening-ewan-mcgregor/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dude cheated on his wife with a slag than looks like the younger version of his wife.

Why can't you articulate a clear thought without spewing memetics? I've posted here for over a decade and I never do that shit.

fucking stupid adolescent shitpaste

is he going to be okay?

I feel bad for Riley. Some asshole made a fake Instagram account and posted this, and now various media sources are reporting it as true.

>I've posted here for over a decade
is that why you're so angry?

reddit spacing

The beta always gets the blame, shit sucks but thats just how society works.

what? no. Riley made the post then quickly deleted it. Or so ive read on my news

That's not what reddit spacing is.

It's a fake some goober from Sup Forums made. "Cuck" is not in the average person's vernacular, only internet dwellers.

>You gonna kill Ewan with this?
Kek

Why did she leave him btw?

reddit spacing is a newfag meme
only an ex-redditor would know what the reddit formatting is

>He doesn’t watch TWT with John Oliver

She realized she could do better.

Is this real?
Then again, ny post is just the burger version of brit tabloids.

what does TWT stand for?

She broke his heart, now he will break her spine

MEW started taking roles where she actually had to be sexualized (and not in the desperate nerd "Manic-Pixie-Dream-Girl" way) and realized she had settled. Traded in her whiny nu-male husband for some Trainspotted Dick. Who can blame her?

The Walking Ted

Last week tonight I made a mistake

There's a pic of him replying on twitter some other soy boy whining about people calling him cuck or something. Besides everyone's an internet dweller nowadays

Imagine being this pathetic

Guys please stop harshing on Riley, he's a cool guy and is going through a lot right now with the fucking tabloids reporting fake shit about me.

Can we concentrate on the fact that that Scottish fuck is stealing our women, fucking ginger-pubed munchie box guzzling bastard when I GET MY HANDS ON HIM

still can't believe this is really happening

Riley.....easy on the soy

he's a sensitive, emotional fuckboi. a lot of women adore that but it doesn't do shit for them sexually. some dude like Obi-Wan comes along on his motorcycle, swinging his lightsaber in her face and that's it.

>and is going through a lot right now with the fucking tabloids reporting fake shit about me.
Nice

When you look at it like this yeah it makes sense. Its sad mew accepted this shift in her roles though. I think she could still do some indie and horror stuff. Maybe even art stuff? Not gonna happen though she chose hollywood way.
I still respect her for being with that guy for so long though. He was way below her level in looks.

>it's real

pagesix.com/2017/11/21/mary-elizabeth-winsteads-ex-denies-threatening-ewan-mcgregor/

WHAT THE FUCK

YOU
ARE
DOOMED

meme magic

doesn't he beat up kids or something like that?

Spread from the sun, mirror, daily mail. They share their sources and writers and they all got it from a tv post now its spreading

Lets hope riley sues and uses the money to make some kino for us, by us.

She was a home schooled ballerina from Utah who met her husband when she was 18. I'm not sure she even knew what sex was.

who is he going sue, japmoot?

I wouldn't be surprised if Ewan McGregor himself created that fake instagram image while pushing rileyposting on Sup Forums.

(you)

what a cheeky porridgeboy

based ewan

DailyMail said the instagram screenshot was taken by MailOnline

You're right but it's only going to get worse. Best to leave while you can.

>She was a home schooled ballerina from Utah who met her husband when she was 18

Oh wow i didnt know this
She was pure lads..

Except the fact Riley improved a lot. In their early photos he is the definition of numale soyboy but look at him now and see he’s built muscle and when he trims that dumb beard he legit looks like a chad. He could 100% take Ewan in a fight since he’s a jiujitsu champ.

Just goes to show women really are the niggers of gender and will bounce from dick to dick on a whim.

>call me a cuck, will ya?
>laugh at me, will ya?

It blows my mind that someone would think he actually said this Looney Tunes shit.

The worst thing is that now Riley has to come out saying he never said it and he's totally ok with someone else fucking his wife.

How is that shit edit so quotable?

Ewan has a huge dick too. He's done full frontal before and it's like a baby arm.

He really doesnt look good as Ewan. Only problem with obiwan is he's a bit old for mew. She could do a lot better she's beautiful dude. Riley looks like Sup Forums

ITS OVER RILEY I HAVE THE BIGGER COCK

Women like older men.

LMAO

Because one of us wrote it

GET THAT SCOTTISH COCKSUCKER

heh can't believe i laughed

shit

In the middle of a wild chase in the markets of Perthshire, McGregor runs into a crowd, which disperses to reveal a black-belt Riley Stearns handling a large samurai sword. After facing some intimidating sword spinning, Ewan decides to conserve some energy - he puts away his scotch, busts out a revolver and shoots the cuck down.

Oh my

How the fuck did so many publications report this. They're not just trusting random sources, they believe literally anything you tell them

So uncvilized

GENERAL KENOBI
THE ADULTERATER

Whores will be whores

HOMEWRECKER. If this thread gets a lot of replies, Mary Elizabeth Winstead will show up when people Google HOMEWRECKER.

Just wait until they turn on the bot for the entire site
the amount of tears from these redditors who can only meme post is going to be hilarious

Rumour is that Riley asked Mew to sleep with McGregor.

If anything it should be more apparent how thirsty media sources are for stories and how by proxy, they are devoid of fact checking and editing, while also displaying just how fucking stupid both the writers and the audience is. This is easily a defamation/libel suit.

reddit "reddit spacing"

Try every media outlet defaming him by reporting on FAKE NEWS

>@brutalsemendemon

He’s the archetypical nu male

Based Obi-Wan

I've heard that. I've heard the Scottish are hung like mules, but the Irish are hung like Tic-Tacs. They call little Irish dicks "The Irish Curse".

That picture needs Yag Sparrog.

underrated

kek no he doesn't. he's been nude in many movies.

dude has little pecker

but he was a good friend

Fucking hell... Media just posts Sup Forums memes as truth?

Riley will commit sudoku

>Media just posts Sup Forums memes as truth?
Come on dude.
Look who's president.

So when do we start spreading the rumor that Riley made "unwanted advances" towards her throughout their marriage?

You've never heard of Sami al-Heid, repeat mass shooter and terrorist?

For fucks sake just leave him alone.

>For fucks sake just leave me alone.

lol, this is ChamCham tier

hoMEWrecker

She clearly didn't want to have sex with him if she was sleeping with Ewan in preference to sleeping with him, and ultimately she chose to leave Riley. Therefore Riley was raping her for those seven years. It's absolutely disgusting he was allowed to get away with it for so long. I just hope he has the courage to step forward and not suffer in silence.

ok but who DOESNT want to fuck Obi-wan?? Can't say i blame her desu.

GET THAT SCOTTISH COCKSUCKER

You clown

I admit this "oh no no" meme is becoming seriously overused lately

yer call that a sword ya piece of haggis THIS is a sword

this, the "will ya" always makes me laugh

like he's a generic gangster from the old batman cartoon

For fuck sake that is a waste of a Lucky 7's trips....I'm more pissed off at your post than life itself now!

Obari pose.

Riley should hire Sup Forums to write his comedy films, we're funnier

You think “fake news” was a joke?

they're both just henge niggers, how much difference could there be?

Next logical step would be to get tabloids to report on Jenna's death threats to Emily