S L (YOU) T

S L (YOU) T

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/224326254
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She looks like an NPC in dishonored. She has a cartoonishly ugly face that's so ugly that it hit the event horizon of ugly where it seems too weird to be ugly and may actually be found attractive.

>She looks like an NPC in dishonored.

I haven't seen this holocaust picture.

>sharp, square jaw
>CRIMSON CHIINNN
>puffy bags under eyes
>thinning hair, receding hairline, will start going bald within 15-20 years
I'm sure someone, somewhere still thinks she's pretty. I hope she does well in life.

Sluthood aside, was I supposed to support her mindnumbingly retarded decision to release the tape and put hers and all her friends' families in risk all because of MUH BARB?

What the fuck is wrong with her throat?

Can you guys stop bullying my skelefu

I want to force feed her peanut butter and ice cream until she looks like a normal human being, and then violate her.

that whole plotline was fucking boring

post a selfie user

fyi, i know you aren't going to. i don't even find her attractive but it's obvious you're a miserable ugly pile of shit.

stop posting about how people look on an imageboard because you're a 0 out of 10.

you guys are fags she looks pretty hot

Nice projecting ladies!

I like her, but to be fair, it's a very unflattering pic

go visit a chiropractor to get your back straightened out you fucking loser.

not even gonna quote the memechild.

Did not expect the bantz here. Virgins on suicide watch.

>centrists get the bullet too
You were the chosen one, Chad!

It's never had any food down it

She's cute.

If she gets help for her anorexia and hits a normal healthy weight she might start to look nice

Kek

she looks like a 14 years old 40 years old woman

Guys, don't forget about this:

vimeo.com/224326254

If she gained 20 pounds and started lifting while taking birth control to up her progesterone she'd be much healthier and way more attractive

Specifically Emily Kaldwin.

Alright I lost it at the federal reserve printing bitcoin. 10/10

She looked like such a god damn qt in this scene I just wanted to hug her

I think she has a face that will stop being cute with any >15% bodyfat

I feel like if you tried fucking her, the force of your thrusting would actually cause her bones to break and fracture, permanently crippling her for life.

In short, she's got a cute face, but would not fuck.

Her character was better in season 1 too, like her brother.

Really the only one in that family that isn’t hateable is the youngest girl and the dad.

The mom, her, and the brother all became assholes in season 2.

nationality of the men behind these posts - American.

Nigger she's so dangerously skinny that it's actually caused her face and skin to look weathered and aged when she's only 20. That's the result of eating disorders.

Hey man I don't disagree that she could probably benefit from a little more weight on her but remember that stranger things is a tv show and between makeup, lighting, and editing you can't possibly think that she has eating disorders based on the op pic alone.

Pretty sure it's only Burgers that find skeletons attractive, my dude

I base my assumption that she has an eating disorder on having watched the show, where it's obvious that she's dangerously thin

She looks like a cheap little knock off clone of that main actress on Shameless.

No one is allowed to make fun of my waifu

>that giant chin

Low test Beta detected

You're not wrong

i catched up with the show few days go
wtf did she do wrong again?

begging you to see a titty irl

savage.

I have to admit she's cute as hell, and I'm normally a thickfag

>She has a cartoonishly ugly face
Are you gay? Honestly man I would fuck her silly. Seriously there would be clowns laughing so hard as I dropped my load in her belly. Man shit would be so cash.

Yeah, shes so ugly she comes back to attractive.
Shes like that chick from Gotham
As Camren Bicondova, at first all you see is her alien face and wide eyes, but she still looks nice overall

ITT things we see in shows is how they are in real life. ok

Hermaeus Mora is laughing at us you know.

Have you never seen an Adams Apple before?

Yeah, but she's a girl...

By now, your brain should have figured it out.

In bed after surgery on opiatesabout to finally watch this show. What am i in got bros

Grogginess and nausea.

Wait a sec... Are you trying to imply she is a MAN?!

Why no webm of her rape scenes from I Believe in Unicorns?

>imagine her asshole after being forcefed peanut butter and ice cream for weeks

Even some ugly fuckers from Dishonoured are better looking.

a teenager who's only had 2 dicks and neither of them were black? Not really a slut by American standards.

>Women don't have Adam Apples
>"Nancy" clearly has an Adams Apple

Erggoooooo....

>american education
All women have adam apples. It's just less noticeable if a woman isn't made of sticks.

Next you're going to tell me women don't pee out of their butts.

chinlet detected

You know how I know you fuck men?

America is not a nation you fucking idiot

I see Natalia Dyer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.
That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.
I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Natalia Dyer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.
I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.
Yeah. I reckon Natalia Dyer does it for me.

>She looks like an NPC in dishonored

this is the cast for some Tim Burton live action movie right?

Is charlie... Is charlie dying?

Emily's better looking.

Same

His career is now he's barred from the US.

i'm european, and this kid need to eat

God I want to rub her jawline

We all are, but Natalie especially.

kek

She looks like RaffRaf in pic related.

Skeletons are whack.

Someone do the makeup app on her, you'll be shocked how much worse she looks like without a cake of makeup on too hide her meth diet