Deadpool 2 Casting Announcement

Do I even have to fucking say it?

>Do I even have to fucking say it?
Yeah, that fact that she's super hot goes without saying. She can act too. Good casting.

How many threads do you need to do about her, you crybabies?

That you'd rather start another 500 shit post thread than actually read comics? No you don't.

W

Let me guess, you were going to bitch about her being black despite the fact that no matter who they cast they would have to wear makeup completely covering their skin to look like the character anyway?

I hate this shit. Why do they change so many characters into blacks? Hell, it's always blacks. I think Riverdale is the only one that changed people into asians (Reggie, Dilton).

It's not fucking racist to want a white character played by a white actor.

>It's not fucking racist to want a white character played by a white actor.

It is a little, yeah.

It's almost like casting all the leads as white makes it so that the female roles all go to black people!

I guess it was too hard to find an actor with literally white/grey skin. baka

Isn't she just going to be covered in body-paint anyways? Why does race matter in this scenario?

In fact, looking at the OP image, her head/face looks pretty close to the character.

This always reeks of double standards.

Look in any given day I don't give a shit, but it ruffles my jimmies when someone freaks out that a white actor is playing an asian character but is totally okay if its the opposite.

>Ryan Reynolds posts this to twitter

>Domino
>white character

This is like calling Nightcrawler or Beast white, though who am I kidding, you idiots would bitch if those weren't played by white guys too.

body paint won't look as go due to skin colour.

Don't even get me started on her hair.

They are white guys though.

Asian-Americans do have a reason to be mad, they are under represented and they are cast in the same roles over and over. Same with Hispanics and other groups.

But now a days, black americans are a bit over represented in comparison.

You know damn well what I mean you jackass.

...No it isn't. Stop trying to be a part of the 'casual call out cool cats'.
Also, she's be better as an Asian.

She is going to be covered in paint you fucking idiot. The standard that should always be adhered to is "choose the actor that best fits the character" which is what they've done.

And here we have the negres quota, will the commies and the negres be happy and go to see that one? who knows, didn't work in fant4stic but "nobody" seems to care in Doctor Strange

So, what you're saying, let me get this right, is that she will be wearing 'white face'?

No, you don't. Because we already had a thread about this that's still active and I'm 95% sure you saw it like we all did.

>a bit over represented in comparison.

But only in comparison.

African Americans do not have any kind of monopoly on lead roles.

Almost all shows still default to a white guy as the lead.

Apparently you can't comprehend reading, read it again and I'll get back to you.

Ya may have to, since idk why you bothered to make this thread.

Well, Fox now actually gives a shit about Deadpool, so the worst is yet to come.

stop talking about it if you don't like it then. for the love of god stop giving them attention you fucking shill

>"nobody" seems to care in Doctor Strange

There were all the usual race hysterics over Chiwetel Ejifor cast as Mordo.

But it was harder to argue against Ejiofor, who is highly accomplished.

There's still fallout over Tilda Swinton as the Ancient One.

Do you not know how body paint works?
Hint: it's not a dye.

If Hemidal is any indication? About 200 more that reach bump limit, give or take. Probably best to filter and hide that shit.

I'm somewhat curious if they'll paint her white, or go with a white spot. Or maybe paint her black and go with a white spot. I'm not sure which one will look the best or look right. And I have no clue which one will trigger the people that matter the most.

Marketing.

Didn't beast spend years as a white, ape like dude? And for nightcrawler, doing a german accent is more important.

If she starts a mass school shooting then yes.

'tis a joke, don't go full autistic on me.

I remember how everyone rolled over Marvel doing it because 'muh Chinese market'. No other company would have gotten out of it so easily.

>There's still fallout over Tilda Swinton as the Ancient One.

Ironically that move was to pander to asians. Specifically the mainland chinese and their easily triggered about tibet government.

*sings*
No one trolls like Ryan!

WE

He's a famous actor of course he's going to post cancerous memes.

If you could exchange being in the loop and knowing what kinds of internet humour were cringeworthy and what wasn't for millions of dollars, the adoration of millions of fans and opportunities to be in films, wouldn't you, user?

can she act? I dropped atlanta after the DUDE WEED episode

WE WUZ MAHVEL N SHEEEIT

OK, she's hot and she can act. I just hope she buffs up a bit.

Say what? That you're from Sup Forums and are triggered by literally everything to the point you give things you hate free publicity?

>dude she's hot so it's okay if whites are being erased from fiction lmao

I hope you guys get sent to camps.

>dude we're white so we have to be triggered by the genocide of our fictional brethren

I hope you guys grow thicker skin.

Funny part is she isn't black she's mulatto.

She isn't black though. I really just Wikipedia her and she is half German.

>whites are being erased from fiction

All of this diversity shit being shoved down people's throats are a direct reaction to Sup Forums and the alt right's retardation, I hope you know that and know you're a big part of the problem lol.

Is it more or less racist than you libshits wanting Iron Fist to be cast as an asian?

Sup Forums and Trump was a response to it, not the cause of it

Yes, she's probably more german than any of the Sup Forums naziboo will ever be.

Hey look, it's another Sup Forums throws a tantrum on Sup Forums thread.
I love these and am not bored by them at all!

WUZ

>white characters are still the majority
>white protagonists are still so in demand that they'll make an asian lead white almost 90% of the time
>someone makes anything but a white character
>HOLY SHIT WE'RE BEING ATTACKED THEY'RE ERASING US FROM FICTION TRIGGERED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
please go back to Sup Forums where your retardation is welcome.

Except Sup Forums and Trump are a reaction to PC not the other way around.

Are you actually this stupid or just way too young?

REPLACED

Imagine being so incredibly insecure that you go screeching to the internet when you discover that a black person is acting in a movie.

oh except Sup Forums was also a shit show and lets face it America's always been racist

>Do I even have to fucking say it?

No, we know that small minded folk are inherently racist. Don't worry, honey, we pray for you

Poe Dameran was Ivan Ooze?!

You wouldn't know a non-black casting if it was right in front of you. Did anybody here get triggered over Oscar Issac playing a non jew/hispanic?

No, it's the other way around.
The diversity shit is caused by political correctness taken to extreme levels, partially because of how big of a pussies millennials are.

were once royalty and the like.

I'm thinking whites need to start breaking shit.

Facially in that image, she's actually spot on with every facial detail except for the nose. Eyes, jawline, and lips are all spot on. As others say, skin colour doesn't matter with Domino because she's grey with a black spot over her eye. Whoever it was would need paint regardless.

I'm a little worried though because Domino has short straight hair and so she'll either have to cut that awesome hair or they're going to fuck it up by being lazy with it. Guess it depends on how committed she is to the part.

It's like, I didn't give a shit that Will Smith was Deadshot, but I did give a shit that he didn't get the right moustache seeing as they insisted on him never wearing the fucking mask.

Oscar Issac is Guatemalan...

>She isn't black though.

ONE DROP RULE

>Same with Hispanics
Like Oscar Issac or Bencio Del Toro? They get to play anybody. Jessica Chastain has latin roots and no one seems to care or notice.

With everyone saying this is okay and it's no big deal

How would you react if Black Panther was replaced with a white guy?

>how big of a pussies millennials are.

(you're a millennial)

>small minded folk

>tfw to smart too win an election

>Guess it depends on how committed she is to the part.

She's already getting into the role.

>Need to start
>Implying they already haven't
>implying they didn't chop up Europe and kill each other for years
>Implying they didn't break Africa even more
>Implying they aren't currently doing this to South America and the middle east
Go on. Break some more stuff.

Cool, I'm happy for her. I thought she was pretty good in Atlanta.

I know, right, I feel exactly the same. That BETTER mean Cable is in the movie, and he better be played by Ron Perlman.

We're on the same page, yes?

Can't place the blame on Asians, they're oppressed minority I'm trying to defend!

>This entire generation is pussies
Sure friend. I bet you were born in the wrong generation.

>Cool, I'm happy for her. I thought she was pretty good in Atlanta.

How dare you not stand up to this white genocide, race-traitor!

What are you, some kind of politically correct millennial SJW?

I don't know anything about Black Panther, but isn't him being black actually part of his character? In the sense that his African-descent plays into the legacy of his superhero persona?

Even if they cast a white actress they'd still need to completely cover her in white body paint. The race of the actress has nothing to do with casting here, since no matter what they should be in heavy makeup.

It is if it's all you fuckers can complain about 24/7 when there's other problem shit in comics and the world. We Manson now.

>In the sense that his African-descent plays into the legacy of his superhero persona?

Let's not bring facts into this.

Just admit you're a Jewish Banker in control of the world's finances, secretly promoting racial diversity to miscegenate the white race into annihilation.

You can put a little more effort into your false-flagging.

I'd be fine, as long as it's not tchala, and is someone like Kasper Kole or hunter the white wolf filling in.

More seriously though, Domino's race really isn't that specific to her look. There are asian and hispanic actresses who look like her.

I don't know a damm thing about the actress. I don't think she looks that much like the part, but the part presumably includes an assload of makeup.

Lets see. Grizzled. Grey hair. Big dude. Can he pull off the pouches and shoulderpads look?

What if Luke Cage was played by a white guy. You could say the same thing. Isn't being black part of his character. So if changing a black guy to be white tarnishes his character then why isn't the same said for turning a white character black?

White guilt is strong in to many white people and they feel bad that a white super hero or character was created by white people for white people.

I'd be upset if they made Black Panther white. Unfortunately people would cry non stop about racism if a famous black character was whitewashed

I was shitposting, thank you very much.

Because that's what tinfoil-hat wearing racists sound like. Sup Forums jokes about that kind of rhetoric while also normalizing it to people who really do believe it.

The last Domino thread was full of that exact same language.

Maybe they will give her a white spot around the eye

You are not a comics fan, you are a tool desperate to be an edgy Sup Forums contrarian and feel victimized for bo particular reason.

user, you are dumb.

I only care about an actor's race if it's relevant to the character they're portraying. In Domino's case, it isn't. She's hot though, and that's very relevant to the character..

as said, it would be pretty awkward for Black Panther to not be black, because that's a part of his character. Same goes for, say, Luke Cage.

This is why I found the whole Iron Fist bullshittery hilarious: the character was actually correctly cast (in relation to his backstory), but people assumed it was whitewashing without even checking the source material, thus being more racist than the people they were calling racist. Mind, I'm not saying the show doesn't have a LOT of problems, and I'm not trying to push an ebin libcucks narrative. Just saying.

Asian and hispanic I could probably buy. Having an actress with a giant 'fro is not what I envisioned. Also, she has blue eyes and blacks eyes are always brown.

>You wouldn't know a non-black casting if it was right in front of you. Did anybody here get triggered over Oscar Issac playing a non jew/hispanic?

Oscar Isaac is not jewish in any way, he is Cuban/Guatemalan

>if changing a black guy to be white tarnishes his character then why isn't the same said for turning a white character black?

Because Domino's ethnicity isn't relevant to her character.

Luke Cage is a blaxploitation character. The whole gag is that he's an indestructible black man.

>created by white people for white people.

Created by Jews for WASPs.

Hair can be straightened, are you telling me you don't want a long-haired Domino?

>if you don't agree with me you're not allowed to be a part of muh seekrit club

>Being black is apart of these to characters
>Being white must be apart of every character
Sort of a leap in logic there man.

Oh god no please keep it short.

Sup Forums should be put into camps to maintain the purity of Sup Forums

"being black" and "blackness being part of the character" are different things, user

BP and Luke are the latter: the first's literally WE WUZ and the second's blaxploitation pushed to 11. The former's people like Batwing, War Machine or Blade: their race matters fuck all to their character.

Are you sure?

You can't drive me from the righteous side

>reaching this hard

RUH ROH

Again, for you and others being black is seen important to these characters. Luke Cage, Static Shock, Icon, Black Lightning, Black Panther, Falcon, Storm, Vixen, War Machine.

I'd say let these characters stay black. And you'd agree.

For some reason you don't see being white as part of the character. I'm not sure why though.

I think it is more funny that few blacks on here show up to these threads to get insulted while the other side is just angry that someone changed a character they liked.