Your making a movie about this man.

Where does the movie begin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fWhi_JXos60
youtube.com/watch?v=4Xc2QnCfyPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Playboy mansion

moscow

Tell the story of his crazy slumlord immigrant grandfather because 20th century history is shitloads more interesting than 'le 80's hairdo cokehead'

The white house

his birth certificate

Knight to F9 on the third plane of existance.

He gets a 'small loan' of a million dollars.

His impeachment

*record scratch*

it starts with Colbert

The year is 2020, and President Trump has secured his second term...

This. You just see a hotel end table with a diet coke and empty bucket of KFC next to some hotel stationary in Cyrillic. Then, you hear liquid splashing against fine cotton sheets.

Cut to him winning the election.

Poor people are randomly given tens of millions of dollars every week with no strings attached. They don't become billionaires.

>inauguration speech
>"we're giving it back to you, the people"
>record scratch
>freeze frame
>"Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up here. See, it all started..."

*record scratch*
Yep, here I am, new President of the United States. You must be wondering how did I end up here, well it all begins...

>42 years of Trump's businesses breaking even
>merricunts consider this to be "successful" and elect him prosidont
What a time to be alive.

Tiffany looks like a good kid there.

Cut to Papadopolous nervously walking through the White House to a room to meet with Kushner, Sessions, and Kelly where they outline how to best comply with Putin's demands by year end.

As the discussion goes on, the camera shot tightens to Papa's chest and then a jump cut to a FBI agent listening in, scribbling down notes.

Those notes get passed to Sam Waterston as Robert Mueller. He walks over to a big board with various pictures connected by Redlines. At the top? Steve Bannon hand in hand with Putin.

Right here.

The movie will be ABOUT Trump but Jeb will be the main character with lots of internal monologues.

with me sucking his dick because his accomplishments are mine =) and my life is somehow more fulfilled by what he has done

>Sup Forums starts collaborating on a screenplay about Donald Trump's 2016 and 2020 Presidencies
>film opens with him walking out to give his 2020 Presidential speech
>film comes out in December of 2020 and wins 7 Academy Awards, including Best Picture

*blocks your net neutrality*

A behind the scenes look at his scene in home alone

Birdman style

You know it would be good

Heart-wrenching drama that will sweep all the oscars.
youtube.com/watch?v=fWhi_JXos60

>Where does the movie begin?
election night.

I mean the alternative was a war mongering neoshill who has lost this country billions of dollars without being held accountable in any respect.

Something like Amadeus but with Jeb

Haha! So funny :)

>45 rubles deposited against the debt of your mother for being a whore

Thanks, Vlad!

Nice bait, too obvious though

Trump as a child

Just remember; nothing has come out to disprove anything claimed in the Steele dossier.

At least he's not banging kids anymore, right?

So what is your excuse to not success in life and rule the countries with iron fist?

Russia

SHILLARY FREAKING OUT THROWING THOUSAND DOLLAR CHAMPAGNE BOTTLES THROUGH GIANT SCREEN TELEVISIONS ON ELECTION NIGHT

Would Adrian Brody play him?

>nothing has come out to disprove [x] thus it's true
weakest defense I've ever see

Hey, you know the idea of someone picking up a large bottle triggers the President. No bully.

Jeb! is too pure for this world.

Not really, considering there have been pieces of the document already corroborated.

Then there's the whole active investigation along with several indictments already out thing.

But trump never did coke

So Hillary didn't lose us billions of dollars and also vote for two wars and also go behind the DoD's back to sell weapons to Al Qaeda and possibly ISIS? I mean Trump is easy to hate and pick on but Hillary was a loose cannon who thought she could do whatever she wanted.

Jesus fucking christ, I would pay good money to see this.

When I imagine the Trump movie I imagine an 11 minute section in the middle of it following Scarramucci's entire time as communications director. Maybe a bit like the end of goodfellas where Henry makes the spaghetti and picks up his brother etc

>you can't always get whatcha want starts playing

If you generally look at her votes as a Senator then I guess you could form that opinion. But then, Trump would be also guilty for supporting her campaigns as Senator with financial donations, no?

>report remains unverified
>report itself was made with DNC money
How braindead are you?

everyone did coke in the 80's, even the pope

Is Roy Moore off limits?

>make list of completely asinine shit but throw in some inconsequential nuggets of truth to make retards think it's real

wow nice proof. Trump is a teetotaler germaphobe who eats steak well done because rare meat grosses him out and yet he likes to have gross russian hookers piss on him, yeah sure.

Oh yeah and if the movie / TV show covered the election campaign, the opening scene would be 3 minutes of preppy Ivy league graduates sitting at a table in a modern office discussing Hillary's next tweet in overly intellectual terms until they triumphantly figure it out. Then cut to trump thinking of a dumb tweet and immediately sending it

In jail.

So the contents of the document are invalidated by the fact that the work was commissioned by the DNC?

How come every single person who works for Trump has lied about all their meetings with the Russians?

Donald Trump is a known liar.

He even lied about meeting with Putin a few weeks ago.

Also, we do weird shit when we get horny. Ask Anthony Weiner and Roy Moore.

I'm not talking about just voting for wars, you conveniently ignored the rest of my post and it's obvious you know absolutely dick about her or her shady dealings while secretary of state yet you're here trying to defend her cause fuck drumpf. Tripfag being a giant knowitall faggot Hillary defender who actually doesn't know anything. Color me shocked.

Didn't it just come out that your precious dossier was shillary funded fake news? Also nice job trying to shill whilst being a tripfag. Your not going to convert anyone like that. No one likes a tripfag.

>the report was paid with DNC money
>the british ex-spy in turn paid russian officials to get their "intel"
Yes, there are high chances this heavily partisan report is false. How come it's been months since the investigation started and they still have zilch on Trump?

having a conversation with inmate Clinton

He never had a drink. I doubt he did coke.

See Also, no money has never exchanged hands in the intelligence collection for the dossier. Meanwhile, three indictments have already gone out, more pending, and Mueller is still collecting info. Investigations take time and Papadopolous already gave them something big.

Has literally nothing to do with what I said nor does it come close to being an argument but it's clear you're some BLM-loving brainwashed 20-something who thinks he's always right, so go ahead and enjoy that completely unearned sense of superiority I have no interest in your goal-post moving.

how he looked down for years at the gov fucking about trying to get an ice skating park to work from his gold tower only to see them give up and then he picks up the pieces
youtube.com/watch?v=4Xc2QnCfyPw

It begins with some random retard shouting and screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOO at the sky

Trump being a liar actually has everything to do with his odd claims like he's never had the Flu.

Literally who gives a shit about big boogeyman Putin. The cold war is over, the whole false Russia narrative only works on baby-boomers because they're used to russia always being the bad guy in the 80's. He's not a globalist and he has no interest in flooding us with refugees or bombing us so he's alright.

Then why does everyone in the Trump admin constantly lie about all the meetings they've had with the Russians?

>shot begins looking at an exterior view of the kremlin
>interior shots of the kremlin
>fancy furniture
>mullfed *glargh glargh glargh *
>shot of a fancy door with the words Valdimir Putin engraved on the plaque outside
>interior of the office
>vlad has his back turned and his hands on his hips superman style
>cut to side shot of his face
>pan down
>drumpf is throatfucking himself on daddy putins slavcock
>record scratch
>freeze frame
>yup thats me, youre probably wondering how i ended up here

That is fucking hot.

Nothing I said relied on Trump's word. Regardless you don't want to hear anything reasonable so go back to your little fantasy for another 7 years but seems like a waste of time to me.

This is actually a kino intro, unironically

kys tripfaggot

Germany, 1933.

>Trump is a teetotaler germaphobe who eats steak well done because rare meat grosses him out and yet he likes to have gross russian hookers piss on him,

All of this is based on his word and assumes he considers female urine gross and not sexually exciting.

There is no evidence, again, do you think during all these months they wouldn't have found something if it was true HAHA

the dossier never claims anyone pissed on him, just that he had 2 hookers piss on the bed

at a Masonic lodge with Netanyahu congratulating him on his actions in Korea

>same people who pretend to be gay rights advocates also continually call Trump gay as an insult and seem particularly obsessed with the details of their gay Trump scenarios

absolutely jogs the noggin

They would need to do the special FX where everytime he composes his insane tweets where the tweet shows up superimposed over the scene as it's type out.