Is it good after the director swap?

Is it good after the director swap?

>Director swap
?
do you mean showrunner swap? (Pen leaving and Adam Muto stepping up)

You mean showrunner, right? It started kinda bad during 5.2 and 6, but it became good again during S7 and S8.

It went unchanged, Pen Ward stepping down as show runner impacted the show very little . Pen still continued to storyboard episodes, he still provides insight for the writers, he still plays the voice of LSP. He is currently an executive producer. Even before he stepped down, be wasn't the only one that made the show great. Rebecca Sugar, Adam Muto, Natasha Alegri, Patrick McHale, et al., these are people that have contributed to the show as well. If anything, I might say the greatest impact the show has had was Sugar leaving the show.

Yes. The show never stopped being good.

fun fact: while it appears that pen ward stepped down during season 5, he stayed consistently involved in epsiode outlines until early season 7 (like a few episodes after stakes) and is now only involved in the outline of the occasional episode

So for the Australia thing, could they not have gotten Tom Kenny to go too? Was he too busy? He's part of the main cast more so than Olson.

opinion discarded

>implying it isn't
>he hasn't seen season 7 or 8

Seasons 1 through 5 are good

Season 6 is trash

Season 7 is mediocre

Season 8 is fantastic

>Season 7
>Mediocre

(you)

Season 6 is fucking great. Tons of good episodes.

I'd say season 5 is less good than 6.

It's been a while, so I can't remember all the episodes, but if I were to rank the seasons:

8(?)>7>3>2>5.1>4>6>5.2>1

and I still like season one.

Any camrips of the latest episode yet?

Nothing yet

>1 that low
even if you don't like the more wacky humor it is definitely above 6 and most of 5

>What are opinions

I do like 1 quite a bit, and I felt bad putting it that low. It's very hard to compare to the later stuff because it's so different. You could put it anywhere on my list up to season 2, and I wouldn't argue with it.

AT is still the same its ever been. Same problems that everyone has with it. It depends on your experience with it. Thats what matters the most. I still find it highly entertaining and will be sad to see it go but that is life I'm afraid.

I'm really not sure what I'm gonna do with myself when AT ends. For the past 5 years it's been something that was always there for me, and in like a year it'll be gone. Gonna feel so strange and uncomfortable.

I wonder if people are gonna look back on AT fondly or if it burnt people too bad.

For real fans of AT it will be looked back on very fondly. Don't let what a bunch of fools on the internet lead you thinking otherwise.

no