Sixteen trillion million ounces of gold

Sixteen trillion million ounces of gold.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XuzHFEtMGaw?t=236
youtube.com/watch?v=X_7zghWA6QY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

frick

We're gonna beat that fricking kid Parker.

I wish there would be more scenes on the dredge rebuild and less of the stupid scripted drama

GLORY HOLE!

Get some fucking gold out of the fucking ground and make it fucking happen. We got fucking bills to pay and no fucking money coming in.

Dave didn't deserve this man, Todd is such a fucking retard

>I screwed up
youtu.be/XuzHFEtMGaw?t=236

And that ends our record-breaking 5000 ounce season, boys. We made it happen. And for next season, we're leaving Colorado behind to go mine the rich virgin grounds of the Czech Republic. That is where the gold is and we'll make our fortune.

HELLOOOO DARKNESS MY OL' FREN

youtube.com/watch?v=X_7zghWA6QY

what the FUCK

>3000 ounces of autotune
FRICK YEAH! [clinks helmet]

Why the fuck isn't the wash plant running? Because our tools and gear are old and shit and i'm too cheap to actually spend some money instead of letting Mitch macgyver a quick fix like usual? I don't care Rick, this is your cut, just fucking fix it.

Tony and Dave are literally the only people on this show that I don't want to see die in a trailer fire on site.

SHUT DOWN THE AUTOTUNE

> it's a Chris Doumitt cucks Parker episode

not even kidding this is my life. IT infrastructure is almost non-functional because management refused to invest any meaningful sums into it for a fricking long time. whole production network works on the cheapest consumer grade switches connected one into another. backbone runs on fiber network build in the '95 and fiber to metal converters. critical processing plant is running first gen pentiums and Windows 3.11 because it is too expensive to replace them. when this system dies, there is no replacement.

I didn't know Adam Driver was a gold miner in his spare time

I watched this ONCE.
The fat americans killed a bear and actually fucking ate the thing.
Americans are so addicted to food that they´d actually eat a fucking bear!

>when this system dies, there is no replacement.
Pray for it's death user, pray every fucking day of your worthless existence.

>that fucking season where they go to the goddamn Amazon

"I had no idea it would rain this much here!"

This dude is a fuckhead

I've actually heard bear meat is super fucking good.

>Its another "todd needs to find 50 ounces of gold or the whole dig will shut down" season

kek. He's not bad.

When you account for auto tune that is*

Its not nearly as bad as the autotune in sound of silence

It totally depends on the individual bear and its diet. But a healthy bear on a vegetetarian diet with plenty of berries and fruit is delicious. I have no idea what the other guy is on about.

she looks like she fucks black guys

everybody in siberia does this

Or just Chris Doumitt

supposedly its usually rather tough and needs to be marinated and cooked for a long time.

Bear is fucking fine. Just don't dry it out

smoked bear ham was common during the middle ages in europe though.

And? I said it's fine

well that is dry meat.

its fucking alaska where everything eats each other cause theres no fucking mcdonalds you dumb shit

shes an aussie

And?